Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 5:58:51 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/21/21 11:15 PM, MikeJ wrote:
Dan wrote in :

On 3/21/21 9:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Right. 40K deaths a year in all auto accidents, 500K from Covid. Got
it. Have you gone off your meds or something?

That 500,000 number is pure bull**** and any honest person in healthcare
will tell you that.

+1

Hospitals get more $ for COVID deaths. Die of a gunshot or knife wound,
morbid obesity, diabetes, emphysema, car or motorcycle accident, getting
hit in the head with a brick at a phony BLM 'protest', and being diagnosed
with COVID at the morgue, is recorded as a COVID death, not a car
accident, a gunshot wound, morbid obesity, etc. Money, money, money.

This is the same old BS, implying that 500K haven't really died from Covid.
If that;s the case, how is it that the increase in all cause mortality is even
higher than the 500K Covid death number for the same period? Sudden
increase in car accidents?

Why let a good crisis go to waste, says Rahm Emanuel, a very smart
politician who has his finger on the pulse of our culture.

And our culture is so lazy that they don't look for the truth other than
on the internet, networks, and cable.

Where exactly should they look? Where did you look to come up with the
BS about the Covid death number not being real?

We have the government we voted for, and that we deserve.

If our culture wasn't so lazy and complacent, which is easy, and rather
than watching all the crap that's on TV and the internet, actually
considered all opinions, I think we'd still have the government we
deserved, but it'd be agreeable to many more citizens.

What's going on now is divide and conquer. One side say you are being
taking advantage of, and you need our side to enact legislation and
policies to protect you and make your voices heard. Vote for us. The
other side says the same thing.

Like this is something new?

In this America, corporate doesn't care which way things go. They've
proved they don't care about America by all the off-shore business they
do. So corporations will support and lobby for either party, depending on
what they promise and what's in it for them. It is odd, though, that
corporations side mostly with the left, even though both the left and
right like illegal immigration. One for votes, the other for cheap labor.

I'm sure everyone would love to see the proof of that claim.

Corporations are also hypocrites, like politicians, when they espouse
WOK-ness yet companies like Apple, the NBA, Google, and Walmart do
business with China, who has killed millions under Mao

Mao has been dead for decades. I know, I saw his body.

and made political
prisoners of millions of Weagers and Tibetans, and is now threating
Taiwan.

They have been threatening Taiwan since after WWII.

I think many of us do know more of world history than is posted here, but
you'd never know it, due to the stupid things posters write and complain
about here. Who cares that former Presidnet Trump lied about this or
that?

Go figure. First he bemoans the state of politics and the country today, next
he says we shouldn't care that Trump lied. And that's in the aftermath of the
extraordinary damage done to our democracy by his last lie before leaving
office, the stolen election lie.

I can come up with as many lies and plagiarisms from Presidet
Biden. Let's discuss the border, China, H.R.1,, President Biden's health,
the Middle East, the economy, civil rights for ALL, teacher's unions, what
an empty shell Kamala Harris is, have the Kardashians been visited by
aliens (kidding), homelessness, fentanyl coming across the border and U.S.
demand for drugs, the 'Cancel Culture' (heck, I uses to tell ethnic jokes
long ago to my ethnic friends, and they'd tell ethnic jokes back, and we
all thought they were funny, and we were great friends; lucky I'm retired
and not running for office today, what was common long ago could sink my
career today). Everything's offensive today, and two people on twitter
(it's for twits) complaining means that the entire planet is upset.

Newspapers have always been an advocate for one side or the other. That's
why newspapers and pamphlets got started hundreds of years ago. Today,
readers think that newspapers, in print or online, are unbiased, so the
readers believe what they read. The New York times used to deny the
Holocuast because of it's editor. Grow up. Nothing has changed, they are
still advocates for whoever runs the paper.

BTW, the last poster here I'd take seriously is trader_4. S(he)? uses
ad-hominems to attack those with differing opinions, rather that
discussing the position the opposing poster is maintaining. Trader_4 is
also quite arrogant and adamant that once s(he) has 'explained' things to
an opposing poster, there's no more to discuss. Trader_4 has spoken.

Yah, I've long suspected that traitor_4 either has the most severe case of TDS or is a DNC operative. LOL

That's a lie too. I back up what I post here with evidence, with proof, with links.
How fitting that while claiming I just engage in ad hominem attacks, you just
called me "traitor_4". It is true that after engaging with some people, after
I and so many others have put forth all the facts that clearly show the truth
and they rag on, still claiming Covid is just the flu or claiming the 500K death
number is fake or that the election was stolen, that there really is no more to discuss.
Some are too far gone. And no, that's not an ad hominem attack.