Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 11:52:41 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 3/19/2021 12:54 PM, Oliver George wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting
vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness
clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to
work like normal?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

Q: If I get vaccinated, at least I wont be contagious to others €“ right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesnt stop transmission.

Q: If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?

Government: No one knows. All Covid vaccines are still in the
experimental stage.

Q: If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?

Government: NO

Q: If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug
each other again?

Government: NO

Q: So whats the benefit of getting vaccinated?

Government: Hoping that the virus wont kill you.

Q: Are you sure the vaccine wont injure or kill me?

Government: NO

Q: If statistically the virus wont kill me (99.7% survival rate), why
should I get vaccinated?

Government: To protect others.

Q: So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in
contact with?

Government: NO

Q: If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still
unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated
from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?

Government: NO €“ the government and vaccine manufacturers have zero
liability regarding this experimental drug

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

I haven't changed anything about how I live since this mask nonsense
began. I can't and don't wear masks to please anyone. I don't need to
make a fashion statement by wearing them, either, and don't allow people
to harass or bully me into complying. I go where I want when I want,
breathe fresh air with every breath I take, and ignore people who give
me the LQQK when I'm out shopping as a free breather.

I will take care of MY health in MY best interests, and if anyone
doesn't like how I take care of MY health ... they can kiss my
posterior. It's not MY responsibility to tell other people they must
wear a fashion statement on their faces to show me feel they CARE about
me, and also not MY responsibility to CARE how other people take care of
their health issues.

It's in MY best interests to never wear a mask, and anyone who tries to
force, harass, or intimidate me into putting one on will be sadly
disappointed. I choose who I CARE about and HOW I express concern for
others - it's not anyone's job or duty to tell me how to do that or
anything for that matter.

Fresh air is the way to go and it's best for MY lungs to breathe fresh
air with every breath. If people want to wear a mask, they're welcome
to put that fashion statement on their faces. I think they look stupid,
and are ignorant when they do that, but it's not illegal to look stupid
or ignorant in America.

--
Maggie

even Trump lost people he knew to Covid, who were plenty wealthy to spend as much time in fresh air as they chose to
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/12...756757504?s=20

but to be clear Trump has no friends, they were just both real estate businessmen in new your

Someone told him the story and he stole it for his pressers

Rest in peace mr chera, sorry you're probably nice

mk5000

People like her because she's like a breath of fresh air. Because in the fifth book it gets so dark and Harry's always cross and then every time Luna comes in all the tension goes and she makes you laugh because she's so funny and really honest. I don't know how much I'm like her, there are some similarities but I'm more determined than her.

Evanna Lynch