Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 9:07:01 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

Biden sure hasn't shown that at all so far. I had hoped he would be more
moderate than some of the BS he spewed while campaigning. Instead he's
proven to be totally unreasonable, eg killing the XL pipeline, killing jobs.

Not that many jobs, apparently:

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/01/22/keystone-pipeline-jobs-lost-joe-biden-executive-order-cancel-fact-check/6673822002/

And creating a disaster at the border, inviting the masses into the US,
which will cost Americans billions and cost many illegals their lives.

Is the "surge" at the border much greater than the one that happens every spring?
As I understand it, crossings are fewer in the cold winter months and the hot
summer months, and there's a resurgence during the milder months. Of course,
there's probably some pent-up demand after the pandemic year.

Now he's proposing more spending, piling on debt we can't afford.

Maybe we could rescind some of those Trump tax cuts. Sure, the ones that
affected the little guys will sunset in a few years, but the fat cats will enjoy
theirs forever.

He's not the ' of the past, he;'s become Bernie. And in all of the above,
Biden didn't reach out to Republicans to try to reach some middle ground.

Are you sure that reaching out to the party of No would do any good?
They seem to be a little out of step with their base, who have expressed
some support (although certainly mixed) for the ARP, which garnered not
a single Republican vote in the Senate.

Cindy Hamilton