Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/7/2014 11:22 AM, trader_4 wrote:

That procedure makes sense and if he's really measuring at the compressor,
then I agree with your conclusion based on the procedure. But IDK what
he was measuring because he said he removed the relay from the "condenser"
then measured 3 pins. It's not clear what the pins were. I guess by
condenser he means the start cap, but not a good choice of words when the
fridge has an AC condenser.

Cover box and three pins for electrical contact
can only be a compressor.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/2014 5:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 07 Sep 2014 17:02:03 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

What's a supco?

You sent 273 lines of usenet with three word question?

Answer his question! What he asked.

Supco is a brand name of a product line.
One of the many Supco products is a
universal hard start kit that works nicely
on most household refrigerators.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 10:47:42 -0700, Todd wrote:

Makes me wonder what Todd has offered God, in exchange
for fixing the fridge? What was it, Todd? IIRC, you're
a serious Bible Christian.

Hi Stormin',

The Lord loves it when we pray for others. I presume he gets
a little tired of all those "Lord, I want a pastrami sandwich"
prayers.

LOL. I'm told I performed a "sidewalk miracle" one day. A guy was on
"strict bed rest" from the medical department. Given that, I did not
allow him to make a phone call. He threw down his crutches and
heading for the medical department. Called my wife, who worked there,
and said "I think this guy wants to go to work today! He's headed your
way."

Oh the memories (G) Another guy or a few got shots of sterile water in
the ass cheeks. They slept for at least eight hours.

You can't make this stuff up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 07:16:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Supco is a brand name of a product line.
One of the many Supco products is a
universal hard start kit that works nicely
on most household refrigerators.

I recall you have mentioned this before and gave the brand name.

Predominately for a HVAC systems.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2014 1:47 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi Stormin',

The Lord loves it when we pray for others. I presume he gets
a little tired of all those "Lord, I want a pastrami sandwich"
prayers.

Actually, I am an Ancient Faith Christian. My church is
the church that is responsible for compiling the Bible
at the Council of Nicea. We survived 400 years without
the bible so we are obviously not "Sola scriptura" Christians.
Then again, we didn't put anything in the bible that conflicts
with our beliefs. And, nothing we have had revealed to us before
or since conflicts with it. The bible is one of our crowning
works. And we do so love the scriptures. We consider it medicine
for our souls.

And to answer your question. I asked for his "Council" in my
dealing with the refrigerator. I didn't make any "contracts"
with him. His will, not my will. If he wants me to
learn all about refrigerators, then so be it.

Consequentially, I have had a wonderful fishing trip
with my wife, have not lost any food (except some purslane,
which was already three weeks old), and had friends come
out of the woodwork to help me I didn't even know I had.
So far, the Lord has showered me with blessings through
this -- you included.

How is that for inject religion? 1 point for me.

-T

Glad to hear that's working for you. Mormons use the
King James Version extensively in our study and worship.
We've been reading a lot of Old Testament in gospel
Doctrine. Amazing, how the Old Testament foreshadows the
life and times of Christ, and the atonement.

Interesting point about the Pistrami Sandwich prayers.
I wonder some times if God cares about the small stuff,
maybe He does.

You and several dozen other churches claim the Bible
as your authority. But you don't agree on doctrine,
scripture, which books, or how to interpret them. So,
I find that a very weak argument.

The LDS church was founded by Christ, named after him,
and we have the authority of priesthood and continuing
revelation. Far outweighs "well, we read the Bible".

And we invite all to enjoy the blessings with us.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2014 3:53 PM, Oren wrote:
LOL. I'm told I performed a "sidewalk miracle" one day. A guy was on
"strict bed rest" from the medical department. Given that, I did not
allow him to make a phone call. He threw down his crutches and
heading for the medical department. Called my wife, who worked there,
and said "I think this guy wants to go to work today! He's headed your
way."

Oh the memories (G) Another guy or a few got shots of sterile water in
the ass cheeks. They slept for at least eight hours.

You can't make this stuff up.

Yes, truly a miracle. I gather you're a certificated
corrections officer? It's amazing, the things that go
on, but sadly not much correcting.

I'd guess there were at least a few guys "in" who
you thought ought to be out. And a few "out" who
you thought should be in.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2014 4:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 07:16:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Supco is a brand name of a product line.
One of the many Supco products is a
universal hard start kit that works nicely
on most household refrigerators.

I recall you have mentioned this before and gave the brand name.

Predominately for a HVAC systems.

I'd have to call my parts house and ask
what they sell the most. As to me, I've
used several hundred of the refrigerator
size, 1/4 to 1/3 HP, I've used maybe a
dozen of the 1/2 HP refrigeration size.
And zero of the ones for HVAC. But, that's
the nature of MY business, not that it
speaks to Supco customers overall.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Oh the memories (G) Another guy or a few got shots of sterile water in
the ass cheeks. They slept for at least eight hours.

You can't make this stuff up.

Ah yes, the benefits of placebomeniphan. Worked with a shrink once who
thought that most substance abusers needed SOMETHING to hang on to to
hand their troubles on. He used to RX tryptophan. There was a biologic
response so the addicts knew something was happening, it was cheap,
pretty much impossible to OD and (according to the doc) the only major
side effect was to get a little nervous around Thanksgiving.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
TomR typed:
In ,
Todd typed:
Hi All,

Help!

refrigerator freezer:
Whirlpool GR2SHKXKQ
21.6 cu ft
Purchased ~ 12/2010

Stinker won't cool below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Both
sections.

It started out stinking like a burnt tire. Then frost all
over the freezer items.

So I replaced the 4387244 Condenser Fan Motor, which indeed
was leaking oil and not spinning too freely. .....

This probably won't help, and I don't really know a lot about
refrigerator/freezer stuff, but....
maybe try unplugging the unit, wait 5 minutes, then plug it back in. I am
just wondering if the earlier event that caused the burning
smell may have goofed up the software and, if so, maybe doing the
"reboot" routine will work. Unlikely, I know, but it's free to try.

Oops, when I posted this before, I was assuming that the refrigerator was
fairly new with digital/computer circuitry and software since you wrote
above: "Purchased ~ 12/2010".

But, in a recent post you wrote that you bought in 2001, not 2010, so it's
13 years old. Of course, my "reboot" idea won't work on a 13 year old
fridge.

In case it helps, we recently had a central HVAC system that produced a
burning smell and then wouldn't cool. We have a utility company "WorryFree"
service contract on that unit and they came out and the problem was the
start capacitor (or whatever that is called) on the compressor. He replaced
the start capacitor and that fixed it. I think he said the burning smell
came from the bad capacitor, but I am not sure about that.

So, maybe if you try your idea of replacing the start capacitor that will
fix it. If not, then maybe look on Craig's List for a used one, or buy a
new one.

Good luck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/09/2014 04:50 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You and several dozen other churches claim the Bible
as your authority.

Actually, we claim authority over the Bible. Everything
in the Bible (and not in the Bible) was decided by my
church. If you believe in the Bible, you accept our
authority over its content.

But you don't agree on doctrine,
scripture, which books, or how to interpret them.

There is very little difference between Christians.

So,
I find that a very weak argument.

You are correct, sometimes various of us sweat
over things that are trivial. Especially since
we were commanded not to.

If I remember correctly, the sweating between various
Mormon sects, FLDS, for instance, dwarfs any sniping
between Christians.

The LDS church was founded by Christ, named after him,
and we have the authority of priesthood and continuing
revelation. Far outweighs "well, we read the Bible".

Not the same Christ, or your revelation would compliment the
Bible, not contradict it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/09/2014 08:29 AM, TomR wrote:
[...]

Thank you for the input anyway. It is amazing these days
what a power off can do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2014 2:58 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/09/2014 04:50 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You and several dozen other churches claim the Bible
as your authority.

Actually, we claim authority over the Bible. Everything
in the Bible (and not in the Bible) was decided by my
church. If you believe in the Bible, you accept our
authority over its content.

CY: Baah, you Bible readers can't even agree on
what the book says.

But you don't agree on doctrine,
scripture, which books, or how to interpret them.

There is very little difference between Christians.

CY: I don't believe that.

So,
I find that a very weak argument.

You are correct, sometimes various of us sweat
over things that are trivial. Especially since
we were commanded not to.

If I remember correctly, the sweating between various
Mormon sects, FLDS, for instance, dwarfs any sniping
between Christians.

CY: FLDS are apostate, so whatever they said about
the true church is likely to be a bit pointed.

The LDS church was founded by Christ, named after him,
and we have the authority of priesthood and continuing
revelation. Far outweighs "well, we read the Bible".

Not the same Christ, or your revelation would compliment the
Bible, not contradict it.

CY: I've been LDS for 25 years. We use the King
James extensively, and I've not found any
contradiction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 07:54:39 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 9/8/2014 3:53 PM, Oren wrote:
LOL. I'm told I performed a "sidewalk miracle" one day. A guy was on
"strict bed rest" from the medical department. Given that, I did not
allow him to make a phone call. He threw down his crutches and
heading for the medical department. Called my wife, who worked there,
and said "I think this guy wants to go to work today! He's headed your
way."

Oh the memories (G) Another guy or a few got shots of sterile water in
the ass cheeks. They slept for at least eight hours.

You can't make this stuff up.

Yes, truly a miracle. I gather you're a certificated
corrections officer? It's amazing, the things that go
on, but sadly not much correcting.

Well, there is no such thing a rehabilitation. I said it before, right
here.

I'd guess there were at least a few guys "in" who
you thought ought to be out. And a few "out" who
you thought should be in.

True. I never allowed them to be my friends though I did teach things
like diggin' ditches while I work a gun squad. John was the "wakin'
boss". He gave my orders, if needed - Kill Them All!

Honest!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2014 2:01 AM, Oren wrote:
True. I never allowed them to be my friends though I did teach things
like diggin' ditches while I work a gun squad. John was the "wakin'
boss". He gave my orders, if needed - Kill Them All!

Honest!

Probably better to keep some professional
distance. Like not naming barnyard animals
who are scheduled to be slaughtered.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/06/2014 12:43 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

Help!

refrigerator freezer:
Whirlpool GR2SHKXKQ
21.6 cu ft
Purchased ~ 12/2010

Stinker won't cool below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Both
sections.

It started out stinking like a burnt tire. Then frost all
over the freezer items.

So I replaced the 4387244 Condenser Fan Motor, which indeed
was leaking oil and not spinning too freely.

Now I have lots of air going in the bottom front left
(my left, its right) and going out the bottom front
right.

The wind coming out the fan in the freezer section
is not all that cold.

The thing runs for a while and stops. Then cycles
again after a bit. If it is off and I kill power at
the breaker, it will start again.

I need my freeze back before I loose big dollars
in food. And the local repairmen take forever to get
here. Plus, most of them suck at it. The one guy
that is magic at this stuff is so far away, it is
hard to get him to come out (I insist on paying travel,
but he is swamped.)

-T

Hi All,

Stormin' was correct. It was the relay. Details will
follow when I get some office time.

Many thanks to everyone who helped me on this one!

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2014 3:24 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

Stormin' was correct. It was the relay. Details will
follow when I get some office time.

Many thanks to everyone who helped me on this one!

-T

Nice to hear that I did some good, some where in
the world. You're kind to mention it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:54:10 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/10/2014 3:24 PM, Todd wrote:

Hi All,

Stormin' was correct. It was the relay. Details will

follow when I get some office time.

Many thanks to everyone who helped me on this one!

-T

Nice to hear that I did some good, some where in

the world. You're kind to mention it.

Yes, good job in getting him going. Hopefully it will last another 10 years
now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2014 3:24 PM, Todd wrote:

Hi All,

Stormin' was correct. It was the relay. Details will

follow when I get some office time.

Many thanks to everyone who helped me on this one!

-T

Nice to hear that I did some good, some where in

the world. You're kind to mention it.

Yes, good job in getting him going. Hopefully it will last another 10 years
now.

And in 10 years, hopefully, I will remember what I did!

New refrigerators are such ****e these days too. Only
expected to last 5 to 7 years. Cost of ownership is
though the roof. It is better/cheaper to fix a long
lived older unit than to waste your money on a new one
every 5 to 7 years.

This review rips new refrigerators:
http://www.epinions.com/content_5335785604?sb=1
"Let's just go ahead and state it. There are NO
long-life refrigerators anymore. In ANY brand. There
are only fridges in certain models that may work all
right with minor issues over their lifetime (5-7 years,
perhaps somewhat more if you're lucky), and the
others - with near-constant repairs. There will
always be exceptions with mass-produced appliances,
and no one is going be able to provide you with
statistical samplings based on an entire appliance
field, but in general, this is the state of affairs
today.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/10/2014 04:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Probably better to keep some professional
distance. Like not naming barnyard animals
who are scheduled to be slaughtered.

What is wrong with naming them? I think "Christmas",
"Thanksgiving", "Easter", etc. is apropos. Don't you?
What am I missing?

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/09/2014 06:03 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Oren wrote:

Oh the memories (G) Another guy or a few got shots of sterile water in
the ass cheeks. They slept for at least eight hours.

You can't make this stuff up.

Ah yes, the benefits of placebomeniphan. Worked with a shrink once who
thought that most substance abusers needed SOMETHING to hang on to to
hand their troubles on. He used to RX tryptophan. There was a biologic
response so the addicts knew something was happening, it was cheap,
pretty much impossible to OD and (according to the doc) the only major
side effect was to get a little nervous around Thanksgiving.

Guys!

Remember the last time you told one of your friends "Doctor
said you gonna die!". Well ... enter the "Norcebo Effect".
Not very nice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
"In medicine, a nocebo (Latin for "I shall harm") is a
harmless substance that creates harmful effects in a
patient who takes it. The nocebo effect is the negative
reaction experienced by a patient who receives a nocebo.
Conversely, a placebo is an inert substance that creates
either a positive response or no response in a patient
who takes it.

Okay now, which one of your guys is GONNA DIE!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:44:59 -0700, Todd wrote:

Nice to hear that I did some good, some where in

the world. You're kind to mention it.

Yes, good job in getting him going. Hopefully it will last another 10 years
now.

And in 10 years, hopefully, I will remember what I did!

Are we to presume your fridge is working correctly now and you saved
the food?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 3:29 PM, Todd wrote:
Guys!

Remember the last time you told one of your friends "Doctor
said you gonna die!". Well ... enter the "Norcebo Effect".
Not very nice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
"In medicine, a nocebo (Latin for "I shall harm") is a
harmless substance that creates harmful effects in a
patient who takes it. The nocebo effect is the negative
reaction experienced by a patient who receives a nocebo.
Conversely, a placebo is an inert substance that creates
either a positive response or no response in a patient
who takes it.

Okay now, which one of your guys is GONNA DIE!

The one with the snake bite.... anyone remember the joke?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/09/2014 02:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Not the same Christ, or your revelation would compliment the
Bible, not contradict it.

CY: I've been LDS for 25 years. We use the King
James extensively, and I've not found any
contradiction.

Hi Stormin',

Wow! Read harder. What do you do, rip half the thing in half
and only read the part you like?

King James Version (KJV):

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (Polytheism)
--Exodus 20 v3

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer
the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last;
and beside me there is no God.
--Isaiah 44 v6

Thou shalt not commit adultery. (Polygamy)
--Exodus 20 v14

Thou shalt not steal. (Lion among sheep)
--Exodus 20 v15

And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this
world marry, and are given in marriage: But they which
shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and
the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are
given in marriage (Celestial families)
--Luke 20, vs 34-35

If ye love me, keep my commandments.
--John 14, vs 15

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold,
a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call
his name Immanuel.
--Isaiah 7 v 14

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth
a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being
interpreted is, God with us.
--Matthew 1 v23

And on and on and on and on. Here is a good run down for you:
http://carm.org/comparison-between-c...ormon-doctrine

By the way, this is what Mormons believe about Jesus' birth:

"The birth of the Saviour was as natural as are the births
of our children; it was the result of natural action. He
partook of flesh and blood--was begotten of his Father,
as we were of our fathers,"
--Journal of Discourses, vol. 8, p. 115

"Christ was begotten by an Immortal Father in the same way
that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers"
--Mormon Doctrine, by Bruce McConkie, p. 547

You have to understand how disgusting the above sounds to
Christians. That is one of the reasons, among others, why it is so
disrespectful of you to call yourselves Christians, when you
are you own religion with little nothing to do with Christianity
or any other form of monotheism for that matter. You are
very similar to the Romans and Greek with their multiple gods
with human failings.

Here is the thing about the Bible. It does not change.
The teachings of the Christian Jesus do not change.
He is the single and only God. He does not make mistakes.
That is why you don't see the words of the Christian Jesus
being changed by revelation. He told us what we need
to know and we are to follow it in obedience.

This is what I mean by revelations to us complimenting the
Bible, not overturning it.

IF ANY REVELATION OVERTURNS JESUS WORD, THEN IT FAILS THE
STINK TEST. And, coincidentally, make the Bible only
sightly better than toilet paper.

And, speaking of overturning revelations, this is what Christians
call "moral relativism". If you want to cheat your gentile
business partner or have sex with multiple partners without the
fear of the clap, "oh look", a revelation that says we don't
have to follow the commandments. Or, if we want statehood,
oh look, another revelations that overturn a previous
revelation. Can we say SINK TEST? Can we say MORAL RELATIVISM?

On the other hand, the Christian God (singular) will honor you
in your good works. Meaning, I am still going to hit you
over the head with a rolled up newspaper in heaven. Maybe
even make you fix my celestial refrigerator too.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 01:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/11/2014 3:29 PM, Todd wrote:
Guys!

Remember the last time you told one of your friends "Doctor
said you gonna die!". Well ... enter the "Norcebo Effect".
Not very nice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
"In medicine, a nocebo (Latin for "I shall harm") is a
harmless substance that creates harmful effects in a
patient who takes it. The nocebo effect is the negative
reaction experienced by a patient who receives a nocebo.
Conversely, a placebo is an inert substance that creates
either a positive response or no response in a patient
who takes it.

Okay now, which one of your guys is GONNA DIE!

The one with the snake bite.... anyone remember the joke?

I wondered if anyone would catch that reference!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 01:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:44:59 -0700, Todd wrote:

Nice to hear that I did some good, some where in

the world. You're kind to mention it.

Yes, good job in getting him going. Hopefully it will last another 10 years
now.

And in 10 years, hopefully, I will remember what I did!

Are we to presume your fridge is working correctly now and you saved
the food?

Yup. I will blab on about it today after I get my work done.

Your tests ever come back?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 13:49:20 -0700, Todd wrote:

Your tests ever come back?

Sure. I now own/owe $3400. for my side I'll know more on Friday, Sept.
26th. Like in more bills, even with insurance. Doctors have been in
every orifice I own.

At least a nurse assistant asked if she could touch my "private
parts". I wrote a recognition report for her to be singled out for
bed-side manners.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 4:48 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2014 01:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Okay now, which one of your guys is GONNA DIE!

The one with the snake bite.... anyone remember the joke?

I wondered if anyone would catch that reference!

At last, we find a reference we share.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 4:47 PM, Todd wrote:
On the other hand, the Christian God (singular) will honor you
in your good works. Meaning, I am still going to hit you
over the head with a rolled up newspaper in heaven. Maybe
even make you fix my celestial refrigerator too.

-T

Someday, you might get the chance to find out
what Mormons really believe, and how it agrees
with the Bible. In the meantime, all I can do
is encourage you to meet the LDS missionaries.

I hope the Lord forgives your confusion.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 1:48 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/10/2014 04:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Probably better to keep some professional
distance. Like not naming barnyard animals
who are scheduled to be slaughtered.

What is wrong with naming them? I think "Christmas",
"Thanksgiving", "Easter", etc. is apropos. Don't you?
What am I missing?

:-)

So, brother Infidel, what to name the pigs?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 02:21 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/11/2014 1:48 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/10/2014 04:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Probably better to keep some professional
distance. Like not naming barnyard animals
who are scheduled to be slaughtered.

What is wrong with naming them? I think "Christmas",
"Thanksgiving", "Easter", etc. is apropos. Don't you?
What am I missing?

:-)

So, brother Infidel, what to name the pigs?

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

http://www.holidayinsights.com/other/pigday.htm
Date When Celebrated:
National Pig Day- always March 1st
Yellow Pig Day - always July 17th

So, perhaps, "National" and "Yellow"? The "National"
one need some work. "Yellow" would fly right over the pigs
head and would work perfectly.

How about "Breakfast"?

For further research:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=holidays+pork

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 02:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/11/2014 4:47 PM, Todd wrote:
On the other hand, the Christian God (singular) will honor you
in your good works. Meaning, I am still going to hit you
over the head with a rolled up newspaper in heaven. Maybe
even make you fix my celestial refrigerator too.

-T

Someday, you might get the chance to find out
what Mormons really believe, and how it agrees
with the Bible. In the meantime, all I can do
is encourage you to meet the LDS missionaries.

Been there, done that. They are nice guys who
mean well -- they are trying to share something
in their lives that is important to them.

I hope the Lord forgives your confusion.

That is not very Mormon of you:

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/pgp/js-h/1?lang=eng

19 I was answered that I must join none of them,
for they were all wrong; and the Personage who
addressed me said that all their creeds were
an abomination in his sight; that those
professors were all corrupt; that: “they draw
near to me with their lips, but their hearts
are far from me, they teach for doctrines
the commandments of men, having a form of
godliness, but they deny the power thereof.”

Since I have a personal relationship with the Christian
Jesus, I am not worried. And since by all appearances,
you are the real deal, I am more worried about me than
I am you. (Those good people that don't know any better
get somewhat of a pass.) Besides, it is fun to be an
"abomination".

I am still going to hit you over the head with a rolled
up newspaper. Maybe I will even make you fix my celestial
dishwasher. :-)

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 02:15 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 13:49:20 -0700, Todd wrote:

Your tests ever come back?

Sure. I now own/owe $3400. for my side I'll know more on Friday, Sept.
26th. Like in more bills, even with insurance.

Set up payments. $25.00 for the rest of your life. Also
for tests, you can shop around.

Doctors have been in
every orifice I own.

At least a nurse assistant asked if she could touch my "private
parts". I wrote a recognition report for her to be singled out for
bed-side manners.

Hi Oren,

I remember years ago when I had to go through that indignity.
When I groaned in pain, the doctor asked me why it hurt. I
said "Because you have your hand up my ass!". His response
was "Oh."

Beware of any doctor with the name Al-bend-ova.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 6:52 PM, Todd wrote:

I hope the Lord forgives your confusion.

That is not very Mormon of you:

I am still going to hit you over the head with a rolled
up newspaper. Maybe I will even make you fix my celestial
dishwasher. :-)

-T

You're telling me that you don't understand
Mormon teachings (this is really obvious)
and then telling me I'm not very Mormon of
me (when you aren't sure about our teaching).
And then you provide more quotes out of context.

I have nothing more powerful to do, than to stand
back and encourage you to write more, at length.

This is really getting good.

And then you threaten violence. That's very ....
is that Christian of you? You tell me. At length,
and use plenty of scripture (mis)quotes, please.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:58:10 -0700, Todd wrote:

At least a nurse assistant asked if she could touch my "private
parts". I wrote a recognition report for her to be singled out for
bed-side manners.

Hi Oren,

I remember years ago when I had to go through that indignity.
When I groaned in pain, the doctor asked me why it hurt. I
said "Because you have your hand up my ass!". His response
was "Oh."

Beware of any doctor with the name Al-bend-ova.

I'm talking about the nurse that washed my dangling participles. She
was good and professional. Washed and cleaned me at the right moment,
:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 04:21 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/11/2014 6:52 PM, Todd wrote:

I hope the Lord forgives your confusion.

That is not very Mormon of you:

I am still going to hit you over the head with a rolled
up newspaper. Maybe I will even make you fix my celestial
dishwasher. :-)

-T

You're telling me that you don't understand
Mormon teachings (this is really obvious)
and then telling me I'm not very Mormon of
me (when you aren't sure about our teaching).
And then you provide more quotes out of context.

That was not out of context. Morani was describing me,
especially as I refer to him as the "Deciever", which is
another Christian word for the Devil.

And Morani meant exactly what he said. I quoted you straight
from lds.org. The quote was not some non-Morman's
opinion. What is on lds.org's web site is what you
are suppose to believe.

If it is not what you believe, open the Bible at
the Gospel of John and meet the Christian Jesus.

I have nothing more powerful to do, than to stand
back and encourage you to write more, at length.

I do tend to run on.

This is really getting good.

And then you threaten violence. That's very ....
is that Christian of you? You tell me.

Now who is taking things out of context? Do you
really think I am serious about smacking you with
a newspaper in heaven? (Course, it would be funny
to hear you complain about about not being a dog.)

You really can't tell when something that ludicrous
is a joke? (I was telling you in a round about way
that I did not think you were going to hell.)

At length,
and use plenty of scripture (mis)quotes, please.

In the scripture I sent you, there is no wiggle room.
It is not misquoted.

Exodus 20 New King James Version (NKJV):
The Ten Commandments
And God spoke all these words, saying:

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the
land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any
likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that
is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water
under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor
serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children
to the third and fourth generations of those who hate
Me, but showing mercy to thousands, *to those who love Me
and keep My commandments*.

And he *really, really means it*. As a DEAD LEVEL MINIMUM,
if you want to be a Christian, you must follow the commandments.
Of course, if you have a revelation, and it passes your stink
test, that says all of the above it toilet paper, then
that is another thing. Doesn't pass my stink test.

-T

If you ever get tired of your Christian friends going to
hell or somewhere in between, then ...

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 04:27 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:58:10 -0700, Todd wrote:

At least a nurse assistant asked if she could touch my "private
parts". I wrote a recognition report for her to be singled out for
bed-side manners.

Hi Oren,

I remember years ago when I had to go through that indignity.
When I groaned in pain, the doctor asked me why it hurt. I
said "Because you have your hand up my ass!". His response
was "Oh."

Beware of any doctor with the name Al-bend-ova.

I'm talking about the nurse that washed my dangling participles. She
was good and professional. Washed and cleaned me at the right moment,

Tell me they are not dangling in the toilet water, again?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 8:16 PM, Todd wrote:
opinion. What is on lds.org's web site is what you
are suppose to believe.

Hmm. As interpreted by you? In the context
of your choosing? Please tell me more.
Lots more.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2014 05:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/11/2014 8:16 PM, Todd wrote:
opinion. What is on lds.org's web site is what you
are suppose to believe.

Hmm. As interpreted by you? In the context
of your choosing? Please tell me more.
Lots more.

I can read English, just like you. Morani
meant what he said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 8:16 PM, Todd wrote:
opinion. What is on lds.org's web site is what you
are suppose to believe.

Hmm. As interpreted by you? In the context
of your choosing? Please tell me more.
Lots more.

I can read English, just like you. Morani
meant what he said.

After thousand or more years of Bible readers
arguing, I really doubt that you or much any
one else can interpret LDS teachings. Unless
you are baptized, confirmed, and have the
gift of the Holy Ghost. Which is found in one
church only.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2014 8:16 PM, Todd wrote:
opinion. What is on lds.org's web site is what you
are suppose to believe.

Hmm. As interpreted by you? In the context
of your choosing? Please tell me more.
Lots more.

I can read English, just like you. Morani
meant what he said.

After thousand or more years of Bible readers
arguing, I really doubt that you or much any
one else can interpret LDS teachings. Unless
you are baptized, confirmed, and have the
gift of the Holy Ghost. Which is found in one
church only.

There is very little arguing. My church has the
original texts of the Bible. And, since the
Greek Orthodox part of my church is fluent in Greek, we
don't have a problem figuring what it is suppose to say.

You don't have to be a member of lds to be able to read.
lds.org says what it says. By the way, do you still
have your gold tablets? Or where they lost?