Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 09/11/2014 02:15 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 13:49:20 -0700, Todd wrote:

Your tests ever come back?

Sure. I now own/owe $3400. for my side I'll know more on Friday, Sept.
26th. Like in more bills, even with insurance.

Set up payments. $25.00 for the rest of your life. Also
for tests, you can shop around.

Doctors have been in
every orifice I own.

At least a nurse assistant asked if she could touch my "private
parts". I wrote a recognition report for her to be singled out for
bed-side manners.

Hi Oren,

I remember years ago when I had to go through that indignity.
When I groaned in pain, the doctor asked me why it hurt. I
said "Because you have your hand up my ass!". His response
was "Oh."

Beware of any doctor with the name Al-bend-ova.

-T