Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/17/2014 11:59 AM, notX wrote:
Sure I do. Most Believers I know are good people.

I don't have anything against them, just those who are continually
PUSHING that stuff at me.

I hear you. As a Bible believing Christian, I get
my share of people (including on this list) who
want to try and use rolled up news papers and
endless writing to try and beat me into saying
things I don't believe. Or try to change my
beliefs by rudeness and badgering.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/17/2014 02:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/17/2014 11:59 AM, notX wrote:
Sure I do. Most Believers I know are good people.

I don't have anything against them, just those who are continually
PUSHING that stuff at me.

I hear you. As a Bible believing Christian, I get
my share of people (including on this list) who
want to try and use rolled up news papers and
endless writing to try and beat me into saying
things I don't believe. Or try to change my
beliefs by rudeness and badgering.

Stormin',

Bull ****. You do not believe what is in
the bible or you would repent your false gods.
Mormonism turns the Bible on its head. And I
have provided you lots of examples of that.

What you believe with your multiple gods that had
to walk the earth to be elevated to god status
is not even remotely Christian. Only the names
are reused.

This doesn't mean you are not a nice guy or that
you are not going to heaven. It only means that
you do not believe as Christians. And that your
are grievously mistaken on what it means to be
a Christian. It is okay to be a Mormon.

Do not call yourself what you are not. To be
a Christian, you have to REMOTELY believe in
*at least some* of what Christians believe.

A soap opera cast of gods DISQUALIFIES YOU.
Turning the Bible on its head DISQUALIFIES YOU.
Not believing the Nicaean Creed DISQUALIFIES
YOU.

Christians have died hideous death as martyrs for
refusing to worship polytheistic gods very similar
to your polytheistic gods: human failings, sex with
humans, yada, yada, yada.

An what you believe about the non-virgin birth
is disgusting to Christians.

Next time you think you are a Christian, remember
the screams of the martyrs and what they died for.
And get some self respect.

-T