Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/11/2014 6:52 PM, Todd wrote:

I hope the Lord forgives your confusion.

That is not very Mormon of you:

I am still going to hit you over the head with a rolled
up newspaper. Maybe I will even make you fix my celestial
dishwasher. :-)

-T

You're telling me that you don't understand
Mormon teachings (this is really obvious)
and then telling me I'm not very Mormon of
me (when you aren't sure about our teaching).
And then you provide more quotes out of context.

I have nothing more powerful to do, than to stand
back and encourage you to write more, at length.

This is really getting good.

And then you threaten violence. That's very ....
is that Christian of you? You tell me. At length,
and use plenty of scripture (mis)quotes, please.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org