Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 09/11/2014 01:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/11/2014 3:29 PM, Todd wrote:
Guys!

Remember the last time you told one of your friends "Doctor
said you gonna die!". Well ... enter the "Norcebo Effect".
Not very nice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
"In medicine, a nocebo (Latin for "I shall harm") is a
harmless substance that creates harmful effects in a
patient who takes it. The nocebo effect is the negative
reaction experienced by a patient who receives a nocebo.
Conversely, a placebo is an inert substance that creates
either a positive response or no response in a patient
who takes it.

Okay now, which one of your guys is GONNA DIE!

The one with the snake bite.... anyone remember the joke?

I wondered if anyone would catch that reference!