Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:58:10 -0700, Todd wrote:

At least a nurse assistant asked if she could touch my "private
parts". I wrote a recognition report for her to be singled out for
bed-side manners.

Hi Oren,

I remember years ago when I had to go through that indignity.
When I groaned in pain, the doctor asked me why it hurt. I
said "Because you have your hand up my ass!". His response
was "Oh."

Beware of any doctor with the name Al-bend-ova.

I'm talking about the nurse that washed my dangling participles. She
was good and professional. Washed and cleaned me at the right moment,
: