Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"Peter" wrote in message
On 6/7/2010 5:08 AM, Sanity wrote:

That is the talk of cowards. The USA has nevr started a war with
anyone bigger tham it's self. You even needed pur help with Iraq and
Afghanistan.
We on the other hand have never hesitated to fight tyranny. Th US
only fights for money.
The Palestinians are fighting for what's theirs. What's right.

You're right. England never fought a war that the US didn't fight for
them, with them or supplied them. When you gonna pay us back the money
you owe us? And when was the last war you won without our help?

Did I just see Harry write that the "USA has nevr [sic] started a war with
anyone bigger tham [sic] it's [sic] self?" This, from a Brit??? I guess
the schools over there no longer teach English, and are too embarrassed to
teach their children about the war they lost with the USA back around
1776-1781 when the USA was the smaller and weaker power in that fight.

Don't disillusion the Brit. He still thinks of England still ruling it's
empire.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 2:18�pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

The French won that war for you You should be gratefull to them.
Do I need to teach you your own history once again?

A group of rag tag farmers beat the crap out of you and you'll never live it
down. No food, improperly clothes, no training and not armed they beat the
English back. Want me to name the battles that the Americans defeated the
Brits without help from the French?

Oh, by the way. I still wish you and your loved ones all that you wish for
the Jews.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 10:08�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 7, 12:39 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

news:IdCdnS30IO88t5HRnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

You said "The first rocket that landed near my house or family
would
be
the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never did it
again." Fine, fair enough; I take you at your word on that.

Now imagine you are a *Palestinian* whose house has just been fired
on
by a rocket. And not a ridiculously crude Qassam but a
precision-guided
Hellfire fired from an attack helicopter by the IDF.

So you are essentially saying the Palestinians get a bye because
they use second rate equipment in their attempts to kill Israelis?

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

I may be stupid but I never started a fight with someone much bigger
than
am.- Hide quoted text -

That is the talk of cowards. �The USA has nevr started a war with
anyone bigger tham it's self. You even needed pur help with Iraq and
Afghanistan.
We on the other hand have never hesitated to fight tyranny. �Th US
only fights for money.
The Palestinians are fighting for what's theirs. �What's right.

You're right. England never fought a war that the US didn't fight for
them,
with them or supplied them. �When you gonna pay us back the money you owe
us? � And when was the last war you won without our help?- Hide quoted
text -

We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.
Falkland islands.
When was the last war YOU won without our help.
Hmmm. Vietnam? Oh sorry, you lost. We weren't there to help you.

You helped us. Yes, England had valiant troops, but that's all. Without the
US might and manufacturing ability you'd have swastikas tattooed on your
asses.

Yes, you had troops in the Gulf, Balkans, Afghanistand and Iraq. You got
your asses whipped by a few Irish rebels for many years. If they hadn't
quit, you'd still be getting your asses handed to you by them.
In WW1 you had 800,000 killed and 2 million wounded until the US stepped in
and saved your asses. And don't forget Dunkirk (may their souls rest in
peace). England, although a good friend to the US now is a "HAS BEEN".

Don't forget to get used to the heat when my wish comes true about you on
the receiving end of your wishes for the Jews.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 7, 7:38*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.
Falkland islands.
When was the last war YOU won *without our help.
Hmmm. Vietnam? *Oh sorry, you lost. We weren't there to help you.

Revisionist. The U.S. did NOT lose the Vietnam war. That conflict was
concluded with a peace treaty (for which Henry Kissinger won a Nobel Prize).

It was more than a year after the last U.S. combat troops left Viet Nam that
the North Vietnamese entered Saigon.

Yes, I can see in your warped view you won in Vietnam. Just like you
think you've won in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You dropped more bombs in Vietnam than the whole of ww2 & still lost
Quote:-

An embittered and tearful President Thieu resigned on the same day,
declaring that the US had betrayed South Vietnam. In a scathing
attack, he suggested U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger had
tricked him into signing the Paris peace agreement two years ago,
promising military aid which then failed to materialise.

“ At the time of the peace agreement the United States agreed to
replace equipment on a one-by-one basis.But the United States did not
keep its word. Is an American's word reliable these days?...The United
States did not keep its promise to help us fight for freedom and it
was in the same fight that the United States lost 50,000 of its young
men.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 01:15:19 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Jun 7, 12:20?am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Sanity" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , David
Nebenzahl wrote:
On 6/5/2010 2:59 AM Sanity spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
ters.com...

On 6/4/2010 5:19 PM Sanity spake thus:

I wonder how you'd react if someone was lobbing some rockets at your
house and family.

Exactly; that's just what the Israelis are doing to the inhaibtants of
the
Occupied Territories.

Good question; think about it.

No, you think about it. The first rocket that landed near my house or
family
would be the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never
did it
again.

As usual, you've missed the point he it flew over your head just like
a Patriot missile.

You said "The first rocket that landed near my house or family would be
the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never did it
again." Fine, fair enough; I take you at your word on that.

Now imagine you are a *Palestinian* whose house has just been fired on
by a rocket. And not a ridiculously crude Qassam but a precision-guided
Hellfire fired from an attack helicopter by the IDF.

I take it you would still "go after the *******s and make sure they
never did it again", right?

And thus begins an endless cycle of retaliation. Reminds me of a
Doonesbury
cartoon about a year ago where an American soldier and an Iraqi are
talking
about revenge killings. The Iraqi says his family has a feud with another
guy
"because his cousin killed my cousin" or something like that. The American
asks, "When did that happen?" and the Iraqi replies "In 1378."

The problem could be easily resolved if Hamas and Hezblah recognize the
State of Israel and stop firing rockets and sending suicide bombers in.
Then I'm sure the two sides can sit down and talk out their differences. But
every time the talks get near, a new round of rockets goes flying into
Israel. ?So? ?Israel should just sit there twiddling their thumbs?

No, of course not. The problem is that the entire Arab world is still stuck in
the 14th century. Their mindset is to retaliate for the Israeli retaliation,
forgetting (or ignoring) the fact that it was _their own_ acts that started
the problem to begin with.- Hide quoted text -

The world's highest building, most luxurious hotel and most
sophisticated holiday destinations are in the ME

What else are they going to do with the money? Go broke? ...like the UK?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.

True, but not in the way you intended. We have been fighting *against* tyrants
for over two hundred years -- and we started by fighting against the British
King.

Falkland islands.

You are very sadly mis/uninformed, harry, if you think you guys won that
without any help from the U.S. The Argentines were handing your asses to you
until we provided you with better air-to-air missiles and ECM pods than the
outdated crap your Navy had.

When was the last war YOU won without our help.

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though. If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Harry rewrites history to suit his bigotry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

by the way, here's a film that was done by a French TV crew showing how
munitions and weapons were hidden in the flotilla boat that Israel captured.

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3423928

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2010 1:51 PM harry spake thus:

On Jun 7, 7:38 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.
Falkland islands.
When was the last war YOU won without our help.
Hmmm. Vietnam? Oh sorry, you lost. We weren't there to help you.

Revisionist. The U.S. did NOT lose the Vietnam war. That conflict was
concluded with a peace treaty (for which Henry Kissinger won a Nobel Prize).

It was more than a year after the last U.S. combat troops left Viet Nam that
the North Vietnamese entered Saigon.

Yes, I can see in your warped view you won in Vietnam. Just like you
think you've won in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You dropped more bombs in Vietnam than the whole of ww2 & still lost

Yes, only a revisionist would try to claim that we won the Vietnam war.
Just like only an Israeli revisionist would try to claim that they won
the 2006 Lebanon war.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 8, 3:16�am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.

True, but not in the way you intended. We have been fighting *against* tyrants
for over two hundred years -- and we started by fighting against the British
King.

Falkland islands.

You are very sadly mis/uninformed, harry, if you think you guys won that
without any help from the U.S. The Argentines were handing your asses to you
until we provided you with better air-to-air missiles and ECM pods than the
outdated crap your Navy had.

When was the last war YOU won �without our help.

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though. If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

The Russians won WW2 for us. Nothing to do with John Wayne.. The Omaha
beach landings came a whisker from failure due to the Germans needing
resources at the EAstern front. And major Yank incompetence.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Harry rewrites history to suit his bigotry.- Hide quoted text -

You haven't even heard of the subject. 'Til I mentioned it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3423928- Hide quoted text -

I know French. That is another Jewish propadanda fix. I can't find
another refence to this "find" anywhere on the internet. Oh, except
this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvS9PXZ3RWM

Oh, I have found a Jewish one:-

http://idfspokesperson.com/2010/05/3...s-31-may-2010/
http://undhimmi.com/2010/06/03/floti...t-in-shortage/

"Weapons " I could find in my garage or kitchen.
If it were missiles and munitions it would be world headlines.

You are a lying toad. As always

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 8, 4:06�am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:16:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.

True, but not in the way you intended. We have been fighting *against* tyrants
for over two hundred years -- and we started by fighting against the British
King.

But harry thinks all Colonist were loyal to the King. Little does he
know about guerilla tactics of the day. The Redcoats wanted to fight
after tea and crumpets, �and line-up for the fight. All prim and
proper like.

Sharpshooters, often woodsmen, were the snipers of the day. Follow
troops and snipe their asses. Move down the road and shoot some more!!

Aha. Been watching your Hollywood history films again I see.
I bet you have a boxed set. John Wayne at the Alamo. John Wayne on
Omaha beach. Sigourney Weaver beats the alien. Luke Skywalker beats
Garth Vader. Kurt Russel wins in Arcadia. USA wins the war in
Vietnam.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 4:06�am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:16:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

So who beat the Redcoats? Green Berets? Special Forces? Navy Seals?
Nope, it was farmer Brown and his flintlock. Let's face it, Englands
military glory died after their colonial days.

Posted to alt.home.repair

.com...

--

That's what happens when Israel listens to another country and holds back on
it's retaliation. The only way to win a guerilla war is to kill guerillas

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

I'll bet if you made that statement in front of Brits that were alive during
the war, you'd be tarred and feathered and run out of town. You ungrateful
*******. You people are incapable of winning or fighting or war and have
depended on us for the last century.

Oh, by the way, I hope you and your family love the heat because if they get
the same treatment as you wish the Jews, it's going to get hot for them. And
if it isn't ovens, it'll be Hell where they are going.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, and you forgot to answer my note about Northern Ireland. A band of
rebels kicked your asses for how many years? And you still didn't beat them.
They just quit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Miller wrote:

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though.
If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

I don't think so on the last.

Britain perhaps would not have WON WWII, but they would not have LOST.

By the time the U.S. entered the war, Hitler had abandoned plans to invade
Britain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jun 7, 7:38 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.
Falkland islands.
When was the last war YOU won without our help.
Hmmm. Vietnam? Oh sorry, you lost. We weren't there to help you.

Revisionist. The U.S. did NOT lose the Vietnam war. That conflict was
concluded with a peace treaty (for which Henry Kissinger won a Nobel
Prize).

It was more than a year after the last U.S. combat troops left Viet
Nam that the North Vietnamese entered Saigon.

Yes, I can see in your warped view you won in Vietnam. Just like you
think you've won in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I didn't say we WON; I said we didn't lose.

You dropped more bombs in Vietnam than the whole of ww2 & still lost
Quote:-

No matter. We killed a lot of slopes. And we didn't lose.

An embittered and tearful President Thieu resigned on the same day,
declaring that the US had betrayed South Vietnam. In a scathing
attack, he suggested U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger had
tricked him into signing the Paris peace agreement two years ago,
promising military aid which then failed to materialise.

“ At the time of the peace agreement the United States agreed to
replace equipment on a one-by-one basis.But the United States did not
keep its word. Is an American's word reliable these days?...The United
States did not keep its promise to help us fight for freedom and it
was in the same fight that the United States lost 50,000 of its young
men.

I agree the whole ending was shameful.

It was the Democrats in Congress - who got us into the war in the first
place - that refused, over and over, to fund continued support for South
Vietnam.

Despicable creatures, Democrats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sanity wrote:
--

That's what happens when Israel listens to another country and holds
back on it's retaliation. The only way to win a guerilla war is to
kill guerillas until there are no more left.

Israel operates with four strategic doctrines:
1. Israel will always strike first.
2. Israel cannot trade territory for time.
3. Equipment can be replaced, troops cannot.
4. Follow the "Quick War" doctrine.

Number 4 applies to your observation. Israel must defeat its foe before the
"super-powers" bestir themselves and demand an end to hostilities. This
doctrine has diminished in the recent past as the only other "super power,"
the Soviet Union, has become non-existent and moribund.

Further, it is usually insufficient to kill guerrillas. Five thousand years
of war-fighting history has shown the only way to end a guerrilla war is by
invoking corporate guilt. Kill random members of the community supporting
the nasty ones, hence the word "decimate," meaning "eliminate every tenth
person."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 8, 3:03*am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 4:06 am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:16:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Correction, their colonial days ended after their military died.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "HeyBub" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though.
If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

I don't think so on the last.

Britain perhaps would not have WON WWII, but they would not have LOST.

I disagree; see below.

By the time the U.S. entered the war, Hitler had abandoned plans to invade
Britain.

Had the U.S. not entered the war, a year (at most) of naval blockade by U-boat
would have made invasion unnecessary; Britain would have faced a hard choice:
surrender or starve.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "HeyBub" wrote:
Sanity wrote:
--

[...]

The last couple of days, the "Pearls Before Swine" comic strip has seemed
quite apropos to this situation.
http://comics.
com/pearls_before_swine/?DateAfter=2010-06-06&DateBefore=2010-06-08&PerPage=3
Just view the zebra as Israel, the crocodiles as Hamas, and the elephant as
the U.N.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Doug Miller wrote:

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though.
If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

I don't think so on the last.

Britain perhaps would not have WON WWII, but they would not have LOST.

By the time the U.S. entered the war, Hitler had abandoned plans to invade
Britain.

Who supplied England with all their weapons, munitions, food, etc.? They
even put up the crown jewels as collateral but never repaid the US anyway.
And Hitler didn't abandon conquering England. He just put it off till he won
on the other fronts. I see you're not a history major.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

if it isn't ovens, it'll be Hell where they are going.- Hide quoted text -

It's simple fact. The yank completely missed in their attempt to
destroy the German coastal defences. Hundreds of tons of bombs were
dropped in the wrong place. Consequently thousands of poor American
boys died. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omaha_B...al_Bombardment
http://www.battlefield-travel.com/si...s/omaha_beach/

If the landings at Omaha had failed it's possible the Germans would
have won.
The British and Canadian landings were better executed at Sword, Juno
and Gold beaches with less casualties.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

They just quit.- Hide quoted text -

They were financed with American money largely from Phildelphia. Bush
had to close their funding off as part of the "War against terror".
Plenty of terrorists in America you failed to catch. eg Oklahoma
bombing, Times Square etc
Who was the nut flew an aeroplane into the tax office?.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 8, 1:35�pm, keith wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:03�am, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 4:06 am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:16:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Correction, their colonial days ended after their military died.- Hide quoted text -

The French.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Chesapeake
Do I have to tell you your own history?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 8, 3:23�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though.
If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

I don't think so on the last.

Britain perhaps would not have WON WWII, but they would not have LOST.

By the time the U.S. entered the war, Hitler had abandoned plans to invade
Britain.

Who supplied England with all their weapons, munitions, food, etc.? �They
even put up the crown jewels as collateral but never repaid the US anyway..
And Hitler didn't abandon conquering England. He just put it off till he won
on the other fronts. �I see you're not a history major.- Hide quoted text -

Once again you show your ignorance you retard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6215847.stm
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 8, 12:04*pm, harry wrote:
On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, keith wrote:

On Jun 8, 3:03 am, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 4:06 am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:16:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

You ARE a loon.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

You can't even get that right.

*Bush
had to close their funding off as part of the "War against terror".
Plenty of terrorists in America you failed to catch. eg Oklahoma
bombing, Times Square etc
Who was the nut flew an aeroplane into the tax office?.

Must have been Bush, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

They didn't kill hundreds of American soldiers like they killed hundreds of
Brits. And plenty? They were just a few. How many IRA were there killing
you amazons off?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 1:35�pm, keith wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:03�am, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 4:06 am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:16:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

No. Just repeat after me. WE WHIPPED YOUR ASSES AND YOU'VE NEVER LIVED
IT DOWN.
By the way, if all goes well, I should be in London in July. If you'd like
to meet me I'd like to show you how an 80 year old American can still whip
your limey ass.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:23�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:

[...]

I apologize. England did pay it's debt. Thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:18:48 -0400, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:23?pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:

[...]

How much did they pay for the little white crosses?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:23?pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:
[...]

I had sworn to ignore this long-OT thread, but I'll jump in once for
this. In 1966 or so, when De Gaulle had his snit and pulled France out
of military portion of NATO, and threw most non-French forces out of
France (like the US military tenants on their bases), LBJ sent a note
through State Dept asking if De Gaulle wanted US to remove the US
graveyards as well. De Gaulle shut up pretty quick, at least in the
press, after that. It was several years before LBJ's note was released
to historians, so as to not embarrass France.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:23?pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:
[...]

Actually, that was my (admittedly oblique) reference.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:23?pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:

[...]

Most Brits payed with their thanks. EXCEPT THE INGRATE BIGOT, HARRY