Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"Peter" wrote in message
On 6/7/2010 5:08 AM, Sanity wrote:

That is the talk of cowards. The USA has nevr started a war with
anyone bigger tham it's self. You even needed pur help with Iraq and
Afghanistan.
We on the other hand have never hesitated to fight tyranny. Th US
only fights for money.
The Palestinians are fighting for what's theirs. What's right.

You're right. England never fought a war that the US didn't fight for
them, with them or supplied them. When you gonna pay us back the money
you owe us? And when was the last war you won without our help?

Did I just see Harry write that the "USA has nevr [sic] started a war with
anyone bigger tham [sic] it's [sic] self?" This, from a Brit??? I guess
the schools over there no longer teach English, and are too embarrassed to
teach their children about the war they lost with the USA back around
1776-1781 when the USA was the smaller and weaker power in that fight.

Don't disillusion the Brit. He still thinks of England still ruling it's
empire.