Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 8, 11:58*am, harry wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:10 am, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 3:16 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.

True, but not in the way you intended. We have been fighting *against*
tyrants
for over two hundred years -- and we started by fighting against the
British
King.

Falkland islands.

You are very sadly mis/uninformed, harry, if you think you guys won that
without any help from the U.S. The Argentines were handing your asses to
you
until we provided you with better air-to-air missiles and ECM pods than
the
outdated crap your Navy had.

When was the last war YOU won without our help.

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though. If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

The Russians won WW2 for us. Nothing to do with John Wayne.. The Omaha
beach landings came a whisker from failure due to the Germans needing
resources at the EAstern front. And major Yank incompetence.

Oh, and you forgot to answer my note about Northern Ireland. A band of
rebels kicked your asses for how many years? And you still didn't beat them.
They just quit.- Hide quoted text -

They were financed with American money largely from Phildelphia.

You can't even get that right.

*Bush
had to close their funding off as part of the "War against terror".
Plenty of terrorists in America you failed to catch. eg Oklahoma
bombing, Times Square etc
Who was the nut flew an aeroplane into the tax office?.

Must have been Bush, right?