Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 8, 9:09�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 3:16 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Sanity"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.

True, but not in the way you intended. We have been fighting *against*
tyrants
for over two hundred years -- and we started by fighting against the
British
King.

Falkland islands.

You are very sadly mis/uninformed, harry, if you think you guys won that
without any help from the U.S. The Argentines were handing your asses to
you
until we provided you with better air-to-air missiles and ECM pods than
the
outdated crap your Navy had.

When was the last war YOU won without our help.

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though. If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

The Russians won WW2 for us. Nothing to do with John Wayne.. The Omaha
beach landings came a whisker from failure due to the Germans needing
resources at the EAstern front. �And major Yank incompetence.

I'll bet if you made that statement in front of Brits that were alive during
the war, you'd be tarred and feathered and run out of town. �You ungrateful
*******. You people are incapable of winning or fighting or war and have
depended on us for the last century.

Oh, by the way, I hope you and your family love the heat because if they get
the same treatment as you wish the Jews, it's going to get hot for them. And
if it isn't ovens, it'll be Hell where they are going.- Hide quoted text -

It's simple fact. The yank completely missed in their attempt to
destroy the German coastal defences. Hundreds of tons of bombs were
dropped in the wrong place. Consequently thousands of poor American
boys died. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omaha_B...al_Bombardment
http://www.battlefield-travel.com/si...s/omaha_beach/

If the landings at Omaha had failed it's possible the Germans would
have won.
The British and Canadian landings were better executed at Sword, Juno
and Gold beaches with less casualties.