Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

Jay Hanig wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to to go
down that route. And America belongs to the Indians.

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim the
land.

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my
chosen people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a speech
impediment* and his response came out as: "We want Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's what
you want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40 years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the Middle
East that had no oil.

They didn't need oil. They had brains.

Jay

If they had oil, Someone one would try to steal their land. No oil, no
one wants it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jay Hanig wrote in
:

On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to to go
down that route.

actually,the Philistines came AFTER the Israelites moved into the area.
It seems,according to Wiki,that the Philistines made war against most of
their neighbors,until the Hebrews defeated them. There's reference to them
being the "Sea Peoples".

And America belongs to the Indians.

not anymore.;-)
The Indians actually were nomadic and didn't believe in ownership of the
land. They also made war against other tribes...

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim the
land.

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my
chosen people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a speech
impediment* and his response came out as: "We want Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's what
you want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40 years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the Middle
East that had no oil.

They didn't need oil. They had brains.

Jay

Yes,look at what they have done with the poor land of Israel.
While the Arabs had control of it,it was mostly desert.And the present
Arabs outside of Israel have not done anything with Gaza or the West
Bank,except to ruin it by making war against Israel.
Gaza/Hamas even trashed the greenhouses Israel left them,instead of turning
them to profit.

There's not really any such thing as a "Palestinian";some were
Egyptians,some Jordanians,some Lebanese,some Syrian.
But the Jews have lived in that are for several thousand years,and the Al-
Aqsa Mosque is built on Jewish Temple remains.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Chuck wrote in
:

Jay Hanig wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

[...]

Ah,but the Arabs ARE trying to steal Israel's land.
They have been since 1948.

Of course,if they do manage to take it way from Israel,they'll just turn it
back into worthless land.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2010 11:47 AM, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 12:26 PM, Sanity wrote:

Just understand. No matter what Israel does, it'll be wrong in the eyes
of the world. Always was and always will be. The arab propaganda machine
is working full time to discredit Israel and most of the world listens
to them instead of the truth.
An American that was on one of the boats started telling CNN that the
Israelis started firing as soon as they got near the ship. But on
further questioning she admitted that the people on the boat were
shooting water from hoses on the Israelis and provoking them.

I do wonder if it is true that the boarding party commandos were armed
with paint ball guns. That makes about as much sense as if they had
armed themselves with water guns. Sounds unlikely to me.

The paint ball guns can shoot pepper balls, same as a paint ball except
they contain the same stuff as pepper spray. A young woman in the US was
killed by a policeman who fired a pepper ball at her and it struck her
in the eye, so much for non-lethal.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:26:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The paint ball guns can shoot pepper balls, same as a paint ball except
they contain the same stuff as pepper spray. A young woman in the US was
killed by a policeman who fired a pepper ball at her and it struck her
in the eye, so much for non-lethal.

TDD

She died?!

The last day on one job (I was the official log keeper). The boss
explained, that when he sent rubber "flash bangs" into the cell
block, the felons (100) were running for cover. "**** was bouncing
everywhere!" G Crooks dashed under bunks just trying to get away.

Log Entry: Reasonable force was used."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 1:09�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 31, 12:51?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy in international waters,
killing sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...n-freedom-flot....

Yeah, but two members of the boarding party were wounded.

Our prayers go out to the injured Israelis.

******** to the fascist jews. The world once again sees their violence
and hypocracy.

What hypocrisy?

Israel has said that anything that goes to Gaza has to be inspected to
prevent the flow of arms and rockets to Hamas. Anything that a humanitarian
organization wants to provide the residents of Gaza has to be unloaded at an
Israeli port then re-shipped over ground or water after inspection.

Of the nine ships in the recent confusion, eight were escorted to Askelon,
where their cargos will be inspected and released. It was the ninth, and
largest, manned by Turkish Hamas recruits that caused all the ruckus.

The Israelis should have sunk the sucker and machine-gunned the swimmers.

I've been to Gaza. A more perfect example of perfidy and villainy cannot be
found.

You're right about perfidity. The Jews rounded up people they didn't
like for racist reasons and in order to steal their property and put
them in a concentration camp. Now and then they perform extreme
measures on these people like raining American supplied phosphorus on
their heads. Watched it all on live TV. Evil *******s.
Turkish Hamas. Don't make me laugh!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The paint ball guns can shoot pepper balls, same as a paint ball except
they contain the same stuff as pepper spray. A young woman in the US was
killed by a policeman who fired a pepper ball at her and it struck her
in the eye, so much for non-lethal.

TDD

She died?!

The last day on one job (I was the official log keeper). The boss
explained, that when he sent rubber "flash bangs" into the cell
block, the felons (100) were running for cover. "**** was bouncing
everywhere!"G Crooks dashed under bunks just trying to get away.

Log Entry: Reasonable force was used."

I'd have to search a while to find the story but it had something
to do with a very rowdy crowd after a sports event. I don't recall
if it was a college or professional team but this was a crowd of
the type known for overturning cars and setting them ablaze. I
don't think the young woman was a participant but an onlooker. Of
course it was accidental and I assume the police officer was
devastated by what happened.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 8:17�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

harry wrote:
[...]

The European view.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/b6f13b...
But then, we're all better educated and know history.

Oh, there's not anti-semites in Europe. Have you forgotten Germany, Poland,
etc during WW2?- Hide quoted text -

Jews always whine about the holocaust. Looking for sympathy. Once
the had it but not any more.
No we have not forgotten what happened. Clearly, neither have the
Jews. They are now putting into practice what they learnt in Israel.
That is, rounding up other cultures and putting them in concentration
camps. They use phosphorus instead of gas. Starvation and
deprivation is another tool they use.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 8:20�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On May 31, 10:12 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/31/2010 6:45 AM Jay Hanig spake thus:

harry wrote:

Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy in international waters,
killing
sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...n-freedom-flot...

Yeah, but two members of the boarding party were wounded.

Our prayers go out to the injured Israelis.

******** to the fascist jews. The world once again sees their
violence
and hypocracy.

Now I see where you're coming from. Screw the facts, blame the
Israelis
for everything.

Well, of course. They have a long history of nautical atrocities going
back to when they torpedoed the Lusitania, Mauritania, and Titanic,
with
great loss of life: all Aryans.

They also shot Lincoln. It was hushed up in the press. I don't know
how they keep getting away with it.

So in all seriousness, you're saying the Israelis never attacked the USS
Liberty? Really?

[not that Harry isn't a bit of a troll, but the man makes a good point
here]

- Comment from an article on Antiwar.com (http://antiwar.com)-Hide
quoted text -

Remember the King David Hotel? �No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Yep, I remember Israels fight for freedom. I also remember the Americans and
the Redcoats in the revolutionary war.- Hide quoted text -

Israel fought a war of racist occupation and terrorism. Everything
that happens to them and their allies, they brought on themselves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 1:01�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Jesus was not a Jew. He did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramiac.
That, I think, makes him a Palestinian.
I hate ignorance and bigotry. �I deal in facts.

And you know Jesus spoke only Aramaic because He talks to you?

You are the most ignorant bugger I have met.
You babble on about topics you have no clue about.
You need to get you brain if any into gear before your fingers.
http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Aramaic_of_Jesus?qsrc=3044

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 1:09�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to to go
down that route. �And America belongs to the Indians.

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim the land..

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my chosen
people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a speech
impediment* and his response came out as: "We want Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's what you
want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10

The descendants of the Philistines and Canaanites are living in Gaza.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 1:10�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Remember the King David Hotel? �No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Also known as "Headquarters, British Mandatory Powers - Palestine"

So?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 3:31�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 5/31/2010 7:43 AM, Sanity wrote:

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
. 44...
Jay Hanig wrote in
:

On 5/31/2010 2:46 AM, harry wrote:
Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy

trying to run a blockade...

in international waters, killing
sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...-freedom-floti
lla-in-the-dark.html

Did they break any of the woodwork? Perhaps we could help with the
repairs?

Jay

Harry never mentions the huge amount of humanitarian aid and supplies
that
Israel lets into Gaza,or the Gazans that go to Israel for medical
treatment.

Israel just is not going to allow any weapons smuggling into Gaza.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

As I said in a previous comment the organizers of this flotilla are
known Jihadists and have been caught many times in the past trying to
smuggle weapons into Gaza and the West Bank. In the past the US Navy has
blockaded areas, boarded ships to check their cargo.
Not only does Israel supply a huge amount of humanitarian aid and
supplies to Gaza, they accept all their sick into the Israeli hospitals
and treat them for free. One young Gazan girl was burned by one of
Hamas' bomb last year. She was treated in an Israeli hospital for her
burns. She had many surgeries, including plastic surgery to restore her
with no charge to her or her family. The payback? Months later she was
caught at the border with bombs strapped on trying to blow up the same
hospital that treated her.

There is something in the Muslim psyche that leads them to believe
that anyone who shows them mercy or compassion must be weak and not
worthy of their respect and should be conquered or destroyed.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

That sounds more like the USA. What leads you to this idea?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 3:35�pm, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 2:00 AM, harry wrote:

On May 31, 9:21 pm, �wrote:
On 5/31/2010 1:34 PM, harry wrote:

On May 31, 3:18 pm, Higgs � wrote:
On May 31, 4:44 am, � wrote:

� wrote in message

Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy in international waters, killing
sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...n-freedom-flot...

As usual the original reports, including those reported in US papers
originate from the Arab press, Al-Jazeera. More news is coming out now
showing that the Israelis boarded the ships to inspect the cargo. The
organizers of this flotilla are known Jihad activists and have been caught
in the past smuggling weapons and rockets into Gaza. When the Israeli
soldiers boarded, first they were met by physical violence but then two of
the activists drew revolvers and started firing on the Israelis. Soon as
those shots were fired, the Israelis returned the fire. Four Israelis were
wounded too.
Why don't everyone wait until all the facts come out before they make any
judgements?

Because they don't WANT the facts; they are happy to accept the Arab
propaganda.

I think it was Daniel Patrick Moynahan who coined the immortal phrase:

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own
facts."

The Jew-haters (who have displaced their venom onto Israel because
Jew-hating is no longer cool), are happy to buy into the skilled Arab
propaganda.

So are the extreme members of the Left (not MY Left!) who are
generally
very, very, very ignorant of history.

Ask these folks if they would like their mortal enemies (Hamas) to
have
access to smuggling in weapons from a suppliers (Iran) to kill them,
and you'll get a different reaction.

But the situation of Israel is exactly that. The first duty of any
nation
is to protect it citizens, which is just what Israel is doing.

BTW, don't buy the Arab-Left propaganda that this "flotilla" was
needed to supply humanitarian aid. Go to sites that detail
how much food and medicine and building materials Israel
trucks into Gaza each day.

The "flotilla" was nothing more than Jew-hating propaganda,
along the lines of the many other myths that expert propaganda
machine has concocted -- and which certain elements of the
public eagerly gobble up, for their own not-so-good reasons.

Try the above exercise, if you have the capacity to be honest:
Play out the scenario in YOUR OWN BACK YARD and see
how YOU would react.

None so blind as those who will not see!- Hide quoted text -

History is that Israel is a stolen land. The owners want it back. And
are entitled to take whatever steps are neccesary. They naturally
hate Jews. And the Jews deserve to be hated. Everyone of their
nieghbours for the last four thousand years has hated them. They can't
all be wrong.

Do you hate Jesus? Jesus was a Jew. Don't tempt me to include a list of Jewish
artists, inventors, writers, scientists, musicians, philosophers etc. who have
contributed immensely to what, for convenience sake, we tend to call "western
civilization." You hate all of them too?

Whether you might like it or not, there's a much better than even chance that if
you were able to fully document your genealogy for the past 2,000 years, you'd
find that you too have "Jewish blood" in your family. Most of us are really
much more mixed than we suspect.

I only hate intolerant people.- Hide quoted text -

Jesus was not a Jew. He did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramiac.
That, I think, makes him a Palestinian.
I hate ignorance and bigotry. �I deal in facts.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

So your definition of a Jew is someone who speaks (or spoke) Hebrew? �Like other
Jews in his day, Jesus spoke and wrote the Aramaic language. His own Aramaic
name was Yeshua. �Like other educated Jews in his day, he was faithful to the
law of Moses, learned in Jewish scriptures and oral law, steeped in the spirit
of the Pharisees (the leading religious teachers of his day), and expectant of
the coming of the Messianic Era (which he called the "Kingdom of God"). In his
day, many people called Jesus "rabbi." Like other religious, nationalistic Jews
before and after him, Jesus angered the Roman government. The Romans considered
the ideas preached by Jesus to be dangerous. As a result, the Romans arrested
Jesus during his Passover trip to Jerusalem. Then the Romans, upon the order of
the Roman procurator, executed Jesus.

I suspect that the next "fact" you are going to spew is that the Holocaust never
occurred.- Hide quoted text -

You confrm the very points I was making. Jesus was a Palestinian.
Yes the holocaust occurred. And is happening again today in Gaza.
Only phosphorus instead of poison gas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 3:39�pm, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 2:06 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 1, 1:00 am, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On May 31, 3:18 pm, Higgs �wrote:
On May 31, 4:44 am, �wrote:

�wrote in message

[...]

Boy how you twist the truth. Before the 60's there was no such thing as a
Palestinian. They were the lowest of Jordanians and Jordan kicked them out
of their country. Not one arab state or nation wanted them or claimed them.
Owners? They owned nothing. All of Palestine belonged to the Jews since
biblical days. So take your perverted anti-semitism and lies and 'stuff it'.- Hide quoted text -

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to to go
down that route. �And America belongs to the Indians.

And if you go far enough back, all of us belong to the trilobites and other
invertebrates that inhabited the earth during the early Cambrian period. �Your
argument gets you nowhere. �How far back do you right wingers want to wind the
clock backwards?- Hide quoted text -

Exactly so. I see you are coming round.
Winding the clock back is a Jewish pursuit trying to prove "ownership"
of Israel.
Jews want to stop at the point Just after they stole Canaan/Israel.
They want to revise history prior to that point. Like it never
happened.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 3:41�pm, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40 years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the Middle
East that had no oil.

What's your point?

What do you mean? I never mentioned oil. I seem t recall it was the
land of milk and honey. Oil not promised. The Jews reduced it to
desert, clearly it deteriorated after they arrived.
Mind you, they walked right by the oil in Sinai. Clearly god didn't
want them to have it. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 3:44�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 5/31/2010 7:50 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In ,
� �wrote:

So that shoots your piracy theory to hell. �Many governments have used
blockades in the past. �Maybe you're a little to young (and na�ve) to forget
the blockade of Argentina by the American Navy or the Cuban Blockage, et al?

� �Soon after the establishment of Israel, the Arab states tried a
blockade. As usual in this area, the Israelis immediately handed them
their heads.
� � �It should be pointed out that Jordan and Egypt, states that both
formerly signed peace treaties acknoweldging Israel's right to exist
have not had any problems with the Israelis. They also got the land they
lost when they attacked Israel.
� � � � The main problem with the Palestinians is that the Israel
-must-die-faction keeps them riled up and in the middle of the spat with
Israel for their own purposes. The sooner the Palestinians realize that
and tell their "supporters" where to get off, the sooner they could have
their own state.

So why is it that Arab states don't want The Palestinians? The fact that
other Arabs don't want them seems to be overlooked by those
who constantly lambaste Israel for trying to deal with them.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Nobody wants refugees in large numbers for economic reasons. There
are huge refugee camps in Jordan. I have visited some of them. You can
learn the truth about Israel there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 4:22�pm, "Roger Shoaf" wrote:
"Sanity" wrote in message

Why don't everyone wait until all the facts come out before they make any
judgements?

Because if they did, they might loose an opportunity to spew anti-Semitic
rhetoric.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Yes a few more facts are coming to light. I am not anti-Semetic.
Palestinians are Semites.
I am anti-anyone-that-drops-clusterbombs -and-phosphorus on women and
children.
Made in America.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 5:26�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message

On 6/1/2010 11:22 AM, Sanity wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40 years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the Middle
East that had no oil.

What's your point?

It was meant to be a joke. No sense of humor?

Sorry. Between the out of this world postings on this group and the real
world implications of the confrontation yesterday between the Israeli
military and the Gaza blockage runners, my sense of humor is not front and
center while I'm reading this group.

Just understand. �No matter what Israel does, it'll be wrong in the eyes of
the world. Always was and always will be. �The arab propaganda machine is
working full time to discredit Israel and most of the world listens to them
instead of the truth.
An American that was on one of the boats started telling CNN that the
Israelis started firing as soon as they got near the ship. �But on further
questioning she admitted that the people on the boat were shooting water
from hoses on the Israelis and provoking them.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, so you shoot people that squirt water at you? Interesting idea.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news:k_idnfilmu_oZZnRnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@earthlink. com...
harry wrote:

[...]

one wants it.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, so it was a master plan then, no oil.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 5:47�pm, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 12:26 PM, Sanity wrote:

Just understand. No matter what Israel does, it'll be wrong in the eyes
of the world. Always was and always will be. The arab propaganda machine
is working full time to discredit Israel and most of the world listens
to them instead of the truth.
An American that was on one of the boats started telling CNN that the
Israelis started firing as soon as they got near the ship. But on
further questioning she admitted that the people on the boat were
shooting water from hoses on the Israelis and provoking them.

I do wonder if it is true that the boarding party commandos were armed with
paint ball guns. �That makes about as much sense as if they had armed themselves
with water guns. � Sounds unlikely to me.

Lot's sounds unlikely to me. It will all out in the end.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

[...]

The Palestinians want it. �Israel turned pure unadulterated desert into one
of the lushest lands in the world.- Hide quoted text -

The Jews turned the land of milk and honey into a desert.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
[...]

You're a ****in' idiotic, bigoted, racist, lying nutjob. Why don't you look
at the films of what happened instead of listening to Al-Jazeera. As the
Israelis bordered the 6th ship they were attacked by pipes and chairs, one
Israeli was thrown overboard. That's when they fired upon the 'activists'
(jihadists). You deny the truth as well as you deny the holocaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 5:47�pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

Irsraeli soldiers and police have been using paint balls, rubber bullets and
water guns for years against uprisings. It's not that you didn't know that,
you're just lying again to prove your hate for the Jews.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

harry wrote:

[...]

That just goes to show you have never been there. It's one of the most
modern and developed country in the world. Per capita, Israel has the most
college degreed people in the world, the most Nobel prizes, the most
advances in medicine and research but that doesn't mean anything to you.
What have the so-called Palestinians ever contributed to the world? They
have only existed since 1960 but you insist they were there in biblical
times. Tell me what they have contributed in all that time or one step
further, other than oil, what have the arab countries contributed?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2010 1:50 AM, harry wrote:
On Jun 1, 3:41�pm, wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40 years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the Middle
East that had no oil.

What's your point?

What do you mean? I never mentioned oil. I seem t recall it was the
land of milk and honey. Oil not promised. The Jews reduced it to
desert, clearly it deteriorated after they arrived.
Mind you, they walked right by the oil in Sinai. Clearly god didn't
want them to have it. :-)

Just as God wants the present situation in Gaza. If he didn't approve,
it wouldn't be, would it?

There's a reason the Israelis always win. Insha' Allah.

Jay
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

-snip-
I'd have to search a while to find the story but it had something
to do with a very rowdy crowd after a sports event.

Victoria Snelgrove- Boston Red sox fan
http://www.cityofboston.gov/Images_D...ternreport.pdf

I don't recall
if it was a college or professional team but this was a crowd of
the type known for overturning cars and setting them ablaze.

I'm trying to remember when the Red Sox got to celebrate *anything*
before 2005.g

Here's the report-
http://www.cityofboston.gov/Images_D...ternreport.pdf

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

So why is it that Arab states don't want The Palestinians? The fact
that other Arabs don't want them seems to be overlooked by those
who constantly lambaste Israel for trying to deal with them.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Nobody wants refugees in large numbers for economic reasons. There
are huge refugee camps in Jordan. I have visited some of them. You can
learn the truth about Israel there.

Heh! Two points.

First, I visited an abandoned UNRWA refugee camp outside Jerico. Maybe two
square miles of falling-down concrete block huts. When I inquired of a
fruit-stand merchant as to the nature of the place, he said that in 1948
thousands of Arabs fled the approaching Jewish army. "Why," I asked.

"They were afraid of being killed!" he responded.

"Did any get killed?" I continued. "Er, no," he allowed.

Continuing, I asked if he or his family were among those who fled the
approaching army. He said that, no, he didn't leave because he had his fruit
buisness and his family depended on it for a living.

"So," I asked, "How's business?"

"Business is good," he said. "Allah be praised, we are doing well."

Secondly, Israel was eager to take in literally hundreds of thousands their
co-religionists from the Arab lands. They came from Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt,
Persia, everywhere. In fact, the mix of immigrants was what led Israel to
establish Hebrew (instead of Yiddish) as the national language (in addition
to Arabic). The immigrants spoke as many as 50 different languages, but each
had at least a smattering of Hebrew.

In recent years, about 500,000 Jews immigrated from Russia. Then, too, the
Falashas from Ethiopia.

In sum, refugees are not a problem for a civilized, compassionate people.
But one can't really blame the Jordanians or the Lebanese or the Egyptians -
nobody wants the Palestinians.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:01?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Jesus was not a Jew. He did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramiac.
That, I think, makes him a Palestinian.
I hate ignorance and bigotry. ?I deal in facts.

And you know Jesus spoke only Aramaic because He talks to you?

You are the most ignorant bugger I have met.
You babble on about topics you have no clue about.
You need to get you brain if any into gear before your fingers.
http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Aramaic_of_Jesus?qsrc=3044

From the reference you cite (second sentence):

"Although most scholars believe that the historical Jesus primarily spoke
Aramaic, many believe he also spoke Hebrew and Greek."

Jesus did not write any of the New Testament. In any language. That He
quoted the Hebrew scriptures implies - but does not prove - He was literate
in the Hebrew text.

But whatever, what Jesus spoke is conjecture - no one knows. That's why I
asked if you had been in personal contact with Him.

As for babbling on about unknown topics, I speak Hebrew and can get along in
Aramaic from my study of the Talmud. Aramaic is not dramatically different
from Hebrew.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

[...]

And how's about the Palestinians that bring their sick to the Israeli
hospitals for free treatment? None are turned away. You'll never convince
certain people because they are biased against the Jews and facts mean
nothing to them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 8:51�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo- Hide quoted text -

Repelling pirates is pererectly legitimate. I note the guns the
passengers on the ship allegedy had have now been forgoten about . So
now we have one hundred plus Jews attacked aid ship, ran amuck slaying
unarmed civilians. No weapons have been found on the ship.
The pile of "weapons" displayed I could find in my kitchen and garage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 8:52�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 5:47 pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

you're just lying again to prove your hate for the Jews.- Hide quoted text -

Also cluster bombs, phosphorus, live ammunition and tanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 8:51�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
[...]

This was a blockade done by a sovereign country to protect it's interests
and citizens, much like blockades in the past initiated by England, the U.S.
etc.
No weapons. Two Israeli soldiers were shot. The bullets were extracted and
they did not come from any Israeli military guns. Five ships were boarded
without incident. The sixth ship, if you watch the films shows commandos
being lowered onto the ship and being hit by pipes and bats. It shows one
Israeli thrown overboard. If they had nothing to hide, why did they attack
the Israelis. They were there to create an incident and that's what they
accomplished. And if I were beating you over the head (which I'd love to
do) with a pipe and you had a gun, I would not blame you for using it.
By the way, that particular ship had no 'humanitarian' supplies. It just
contained radical activists and jihadists there to promote an incident.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 8:52�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 5:47 pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

Yep, when the coward Hamas and Hezbollah hide behind the skirts of women and
children to fire their weapons. I wonder how long you'd take rocket fire at
your house before you'd retaliate?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 8:55�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

harry wrote:

[...]

further, other than oil, what have the arab countries contributed?- Hide quoted text -

Palestinians are the descendants of the Canaanites and Philistines.
It doesn't matter how modern and developed Jews are. They have zero
moral values. Nazi Germany was the most modern and developed in the
world in 1940.
Arabs invented mathematics, law, astronomy, accountancy thousands of
years before Jews or Israel existed. They were living in palaces when
your ancesters lived in caves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient...gy#Mesopotamia

Your ignorance is boundless I see. I'll be charitable and put it down
to your Hollywood education.
You must try to keep up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 1:41�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Stupid boy. They didn't get killed because they fled.
Only Jewish immigrants are welcome in Israel.

Where do you hear these stupid little anecdotes? If you thought about
them for a minute you'd realise what tosh they are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 3:58�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

harry wrote:

[...]

nothing to them.- Hide quoted text -

The reason they have to do this is that hospitals in Gaza were
destroyed and Israel has closed the borders to construction
materials..
The only reason the Jews do this is for propaganda reasons. If lots
more Palestinians died it would turn international pinion against them
even more.

They need to have their phosphorus burns treated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Sanity" wrote:

This was a blockade done by a sovereign country to protect it's interests
and citizens, much like blockades in the past initiated by England, the U.S.
etc.

The most interesting part to me is that this has ALWAYS been a
two-state blockade. Both Israel AND Egypt ran it. You will note that the
runners opted for the Jewish side and did not even try to bait the
Egyptians and (2). hardly anyone mentions the involvement of the
Egyptians so it sounds like it is only the Israelis being nasty to those
poor, misunderstood Palestinians.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2010 12:28 PM, Sanity wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

[all text intentionally snipped out]

Hey Sanity - I suspect you've heard this one before, but let me repeat it here,
as it seems relevant, both in the context of your ongoing exchanges with Harry,
and with your USENET moniker. The definition of insanity is engaging in the
same behavior over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Do you really expect that at some point you are going to be able to engage Harry
in a respectful, thoughtful, fact-based discussion on the subject of Jews,
Israel, homosexuals, or any other subject where he has amply demonstrated his
unwillingness or incapacity for such discussion?

I enjoy a rigorous debate as much as I suspect you do, but I believe that anyone
who does not share Harry's beliefs is wasting their time trying to debate those
beliefs with him (and those who do share his beliefs and chime in are merely
shrieking into an echo chamber).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 5:27�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 8:51 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
[...]

contained radical activists and jihadists there to promote an incident.- Hide quoted text -

Where did you here about the bullets? Cite your sources. You just
make up the crap as you go along.
Russians repel Somali pirates = OK
Aid workers repel Israeli pirate =not OK. How is that?