Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

harry wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:01?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Jesus was not a Jew. He did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramiac.
That, I think, makes him a Palestinian.
I hate ignorance and bigotry. ?I deal in facts.

And you know Jesus spoke only Aramaic because He talks to you?

You are the most ignorant bugger I have met.
You babble on about topics you have no clue about.
You need to get you brain if any into gear before your fingers.
http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Aramaic_of_Jesus?qsrc=3044

From the reference you cite (second sentence):

"Although most scholars believe that the historical Jesus primarily spoke
Aramaic, many believe he also spoke Hebrew and Greek."

Jesus did not write any of the New Testament. In any language. That He
quoted the Hebrew scriptures implies - but does not prove - He was literate
in the Hebrew text.

But whatever, what Jesus spoke is conjecture - no one knows. That's why I
asked if you had been in personal contact with Him.

As for babbling on about unknown topics, I speak Hebrew and can get along in
Aramaic from my study of the Talmud. Aramaic is not dramatically different
from Hebrew.