Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

Chuck wrote in
:

Jay Hanig wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to
to go down that route. And America belongs to the Indians.

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim
the land.

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my
chosen people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a
speech impediment* and his response came out as: "We want
Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's
what you want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40
years and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in
the Middle East that had no oil.

They didn't need oil. They had brains.

Jay

If they had oil, Someone one would try to steal their land. No oil, no
one wants it.

Ah,but the Arabs ARE trying to steal Israel's land.
They have been since 1948.

Of course,if they do manage to take it way from Israel,they'll just turn it
back into worthless land.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik