Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 2, 5:27�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 8:51 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 5:26 pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message

On 6/1/2010 11:22 AM, Sanity wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40
years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the
Middle
East that had no oil.

What's your point?

It was meant to be a joke. No sense of humor?

Sorry. Between the out of this world postings on this group and the
real
world implications of the confrontation yesterday between the
Israeli
military and the Gaza blockage runners, my sense of humor is not
front
and
center while I'm reading this group.

Just understand. No matter what Israel does, it'll be wrong in the
eyes
of
the world. Always was and always will be. The arab propaganda machine
is
working full time to discredit Israel and most of the world listens to
them
instead of the truth.
An American that was on one of the boats started telling CNN that the
Israelis started firing as soon as they got near the ship. But on
further
questioning she admitted that the people on the boat were shooting
water
from hoses on the Israelis and provoking them.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, so you shoot people that squirt water at you? Interesting idea.

You're a ****in' idiotic, bigoted, racist, lying nutjob. Why don't you
look
at the films of what happened instead of listening to Al-Jazeera. As the
Israelis bordered the 6th ship they were attacked by pipes and chairs,
one
Israeli was thrown overboard. That's when they fired upon the 'activists'
(jihadists). You deny the truth as well as you deny the holocaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo-Hide quoted text -

Repelling pirates is pererectly legitimate. I note the guns the
passengers on the ship allegedy had have now been forgoten about . So
now we have one hundred plus Jews attacked aid ship, ran amuck slaying
unarmed civilians. �No weapons have been found on the ship.
The pile of "weapons" displayed I could find in my kitchen and garage.

This was a blockade done by a sovereign country to protect it's interests
and citizens, much like blockades in the past initiated by England, the U..S.
etc.
No weapons. � Two Israeli soldiers were shot. The bullets were extracted and
they did not come from any Israeli military guns. �Five ships were boarded
without incident. The sixth ship, if you watch the films shows commandos
being lowered onto the ship and being hit by pipes and bats. It shows one
Israeli thrown overboard. If they had nothing to hide, why did they attack
the Israelis. �They were there to create an incident and that's what they
accomplished. �And if I were beating you over the head (which I'd love to
do) with a pipe and you had a gun, I would not blame you for using it.
By the way, �that particular ship had no 'humanitarian' supplies. �It just
contained radical activists and jihadists there to promote an incident.- Hide quoted text -

Where did you here about the bullets? Cite your sources. You just
make up the crap as you go along.
Russians repel Somali pirates = OK
Aid workers repel Israeli pirate =not OK. How is that?