Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 3, 2:05�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
On Jun 3, 2:10?am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

You're right about perfidity. ?The Jews rounded up people they
didn't like for racist reasons and in order to steal their property
and put them in a concentration camp. ?Now and then they perform
extreme measures on these people like raining American supplied
phosphorus on their heads. Watched it all on live TV. ?Evil
*******s.
Turkish Hamas. Don't make me laugh!

* The Jews never "rounded up" anybody.
* The Jews never put anyone in a camp.
* The Jews never stole anyone's land. Abandonded land is
administered in trust by the government according to Ottoman,
British, and secular law. * America does NOT supply bombs to Israel,
phosphorous or any other kind*. As a matter of fact, Israel supplies
the U.S. military with about 40% of its small-arms ammunition.

---
* With one exception: The U.S. HAS recently provided Israel with
super-dooper bunker-buster bombs, though what Israel might need the
for is a mystery.

You ARE full of ****.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...ates_military_...

First place i looked.

Heh!

Read the article again. No where does it say that the U.S. GIVES anything to
Israel. It is replete with phrases like:

"Israel is the largest total recipient of direct economic and military
assistance from the United States..."

The article does NOT say "aid" (in the sense of 'gift') or anything similar.
Conversely, the article DOES say things like:

"The United States and Israel cooperate closely in a number of areas of
military activity. The U.S. underwrites some of Israel's research and
development of weapons, and has contributed significant amounts of money to
Israeli defense projects..." (i.e., 'Grants' in which the U.S. shares the
result).

"Israel has received more U.S. military assistance than any other country,
both in terms of grant aid and military sales on a concessional basis."
(note these are NOT gifts - they are 'grants' and 'sales').- Hide quoted text -

Oh well here's a Jewish one then.
http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/p...ticle_17.shtml
Are they lying too?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 10:34�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 2:25 am, Peter wrote:
On 6/2/2010 9:10 PM, HeyBub wrote:

* America does NOT supply bombs to Israel, phosphorous or any other
kind*.
---
* With one exception: The U.S. HAS recently provided Israel with
super-dooper bunker-buster bombs, though what Israel might need the
for
is a
mystery.

Israel needs as many weapons options as it can afford to procure,
store
and
maintain. Just because someone believes that the whole world is
against
them
doesn't mean that they are paranoid!

The world is against them because of their actions. �If you can't see
making war on women and children is wrong you are a defective.

And if you can't see firing rockets on Israeli citizens while hiding
behind
women and children or from schools, etc., is just inviting retaliation.
How
many women and children did England kill during WW2?- Hide quoted text -

Lots. How many Japanese did the USA kill?
They are entitled to do what's neccesary to get their land back.
These people have no right o be there. They can leave when they want.

You're right. Israel can and will do anything and everything it needs to do
to protect THEIR LAND, mandated by the UN in 1948. Until the palestinians
decide they want peace instead of war and that Israel has the right to be
where they are and as long as the palestinians continue to harass Israel
with their rockets and homicide bombers, jihadists, hamas and civilians will
be killed and maimed.

You are what they call a "****wit". If you don't know what that is I'll
give you the site to look it up:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****wit

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/3/2010 2:38 AM Sanity spake thus:

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 2:04�am, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

On Jun 1, 1:10?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

Remember the King David Hotel? ?No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Also known as "Headquarters, British Mandatory Powers - Palestine"

So?

So it was a legitimate military target. That the British chose to hide
behind the skirts of civilians staying in the hotel accures to their
discredit, not the Irgun.

So was the World Trade Center by those stsndards.

I used to think you were stupid. Now you have proven it.

How do you figure? The guy (Harry) is correct: by that reckoning, the
WTC was a legitimate military target. Which is to say, of course, that
neither the WTC nor the King David Hotel were legitimate military targets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

.com...

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 2:04�am, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

On Jun 1, 1:10?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

Remember the King David Hotel? ?No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Also known as "Headquarters, British Mandatory Powers - Palestine"

So?

So it was a legitimate military target. That the British chose to hide
behind the skirts of civilians staying in the hotel accures to their
discredit, not the Irgun.

So was the World Trade Center by those stsndards.

I used to think you were stupid. Now you have proven it.

How do you figure? The guy (Harry) is correct: by that reckoning, the WTC
was a legitimate military target. Which is to say, of course, that neither
the WTC nor the King David Hotel were legitimate military targets.

The King David Hotel housed the British military staff and they controlled
all the military operations in Israel.
The WTC was strictly a civilian entity doing world commerce business. How
do you relate the two?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Sanity" wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly off
topic thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die, here is
my contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often find his
reasoning to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one right
out of the ballpark. Everyone who has followed or contributed to this OT
discussion of the recent Israeli blockade incident should read this OP-ED
piece in today's Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...3/AR2010060304
287.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

The second best take on the Flotilla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_...layer_embedded

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
In article ,
"Sanity" wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly off
topic thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die, here
is
my contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often find his
reasoning to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one right
out of the ballpark. Everyone who has followed or contributed to this
OT
discussion of the recent Israeli blockade incident should read this
OP-ED
piece in today's Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...3/AR2010060304
287.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

The second best take on the Flotilla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_...layer_embedded

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

Terrific. Here's a youtube that shows the 'peaceful' activists preparing
and awaiting the Israelis so that they can attack them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/4/2010 8:55 AM Sanity spake thus:

"Peter" wrote in message

I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly off
topic thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die, here is
my contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often find his
reasoning to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one right
out of the ballpark. Everyone who has followed or contributed to this OT
discussion of the recent Israeli blockade incident should read this OP-ED
piece in today's Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1

Peter, thank you for posting this article. To the rational and open-minded
this will explain and bring out the truth. To the anti-semites, bigots,
racists, etc., they will still ignore what it says and will still spread
their hate and lies.

Krauthammer's article is so full of his usual toxic horse**** it's hard
to know just were to begin to answer it.

Here is the absolute distillation of the neocon's take on Israel vs. the
rest of the world, as is the case here in the attack on the flotilla.

It's just an extension of the usual "never again" absolutism, the tired
resort to the Holocaust as eternal justification to whatever the State
of Israel does to "defend itself".

Hamas is the *democratically elected* representative of the
Palenstinians in Gaza, like them or not.

I consider myself to be immune to the charge of being an anti-Semite as
I am a Jew myself.

For an alternative explanation of why Israel did what it did, read he

http://counterpunch.org/amiri06042010.html

Long story short: Israel does whatever it feels necessary to sabotage
any possibility of peace with the Palestinians, which it never intends
to accept.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Peter" wrote in message

[...]

You are warped. Only your reference sites are good, others bad. I posted
youtubes showing that the flotilla was looking to start an international
incident but that doesn't phase you. Israel offered to allow the flotilla
into an Israeli port and if the 'humanitarian aid' was found true, Israel
offered to drive it into Gaza. You disregard these facts. Hamas is duly
elected? Yes. Ask if the Gazans like them or still want them. Hamas has
done everything it can to prevent any peace movement. And you, a phony,
supposed Jew are helping them too.
If you are a Jew I have one thing to say to you:
Yisgadahl Viyiskadash, etc, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

It's just an extension of the usual "never again" absolutism, the tired
resort to the Holocaust as eternal justification to whatever the State
of Israel does to "defend itself".

Hamas is the *democratically elected* representative of the
Palenstinians in Gaza, like them or not.

Of course merely being democratically elected is not the concern.
The fact that they then attack Israel, or at absolute best allow the
attacking of Israel, is the reason the Israelis are somewhat upset. If
the rockets stop, then the blockade might, also.

For an alternative explanation of why Israel did what it did, read he

http://counterpunch.org/amiri06042010.html

Long story short: Israel does whatever it feels necessary to sabotage
any possibility of peace with the Palestinians, which it never intends
to accept.

The blockade in question is a (and has been from the start) a joint
production of Egypt and Israel. Yet the flotilla decided to run only the
Israeli side. Hard to make the suggestion that this is only an Israeli
attempt to derail peace efforts, when the Egyptians supported it.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/4/2010 1:38 PM Kurt Ullman spake thus:

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

It's just an extension of the usual "never again" absolutism, the tired
resort to the Holocaust as eternal justification to whatever the State
of Israel does to "defend itself".

Hamas is the *democratically elected* representative of the
Palenstinians in Gaza, like them or not.

Of course merely being democratically elected is not the concern.
The fact that they then attack Israel, or at absolute best allow the
attacking of Israel, is the reason the Israelis are somewhat upset. If
the rockets stop, then the blockade might, also.

You seem a little more rational than the other foamers-at-the-mouth
here, so I'll attempt to parlay with you.

Regarding the rockets: Oh, the rockets, all those thousands of rockets
the Palestinians fire at the Israelis: how could you have the least bit
of sympathy at those horrible people who are firing *all those rockets*???

Do you know anything about those rockets, those Qassams? Do you know how
crude and ineffective they are? Do you know that the people who do fire
them (and yes, some have been fired at Israel, though not the thousands
upon thousands that the Israeli propagandists have claimed) basically
light them, then pray that they might hit *something*? Anything?

Really, that excuse for Israel's disproportionate military actions is as
tired as Krauthammer's Holocaust comparisons. The proportion of
Palestinian killings of Israelis by their crude rockets to the
proportion of Palestinians killed by modern Israeli armaments (much of
them supplied by US, mind you) is minuscule. Tiny.

Sorry, I ain't buying it. If Israel ever showed any forthright intent to
change their policies toward Gaza and the Palestinians, the rocket
attacks would instantly cease, as they have in the past.

For an alternative explanation of why Israel did what it did, read he

http://counterpunch.org/amiri06042010.html

Long story short: Israel does w

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/4/2010 5:19 PM Sanity spake thus:

I wonder how you'd react if someone was lobbing some rockets at your house
and family.

Exactly; that's just what the Israelis are doing to the inhaibtants of
the Occupied Territories.

Good question; think about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/06/03/AR201....

--
�I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator
and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

Terrific. �Here's a youtube that shows the 'peaceful' activists preparing
and awaiting the Israelis so that they can attack them.- Hide quoted text -

Perfectly legitimate to repel pirates.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 4, 6:08�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, Peter wrote:
I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly off
topic
thread for this newsgroup. �However, as it refuses to die, here is my
contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often find his
reasoning
to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one right out of the
ballpark. �Everyone who has followed or contributed to this OT discussion
of the
recent Israeli blockade incident should read this OP-ED piece in today's
Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/06/03/AR201....

You can find plenty of articles making the opposite argument. �Is
Krauthammer a Jewish name? Yes it is. The man is a Jew. What sort of
article do you expect?
His name is in Wikipedia with a full report on his background.

Just as good as you posting articles from pro-palestinian sources such as
al-jazeera.

By the way, as long as you're quoting from Wiki, here's an article from them
that states the British were using the King David Hotel as a military and
political headquarters. It also states that the Irgun gave plenty and fair
warning of their attack to allow people to leave before but the warning was
not heeded. � Did your muslim friends and muslim allies do that for the
people of the Trade Center? You bet your ass they didn't because they are
slime like you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing- Hide quoted text -

So once again you are trying to justify terrorism. You started with
terrorism, you will die with it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
On 6/4/2010 5:19 PM Sanity spake thus:

I wonder how you'd react if someone was lobbing some rockets at your
house and family.

Exactly; that's just what the Israelis are doing to the inhaibtants of the
Occupied Territories.

Good question; think about it.

No, you think about it. The first rocket that landed near my house or family
would be the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never did it
again. But as you say "As long as it's against an Israeli, it's okay"
You're a phony.

I see that you are the same phony on other forums:

http://www.photokb.com/Uwe/Forum.asp...avid-Nebenzahl

They love this obnoxious ******* there too!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Sanity" wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
[...]

By international law, the blockade was legal and has been done by the US,
England, Egypt and many other countries but because this was done by
Israelie, it brought out all the anti-semetic *******s like you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 6:08�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

And that's exactly what is happening to the palestinians. You know who I
mean. The civilized, cultured, educated people that strap bombs to their
women and children and kill other women and children. The ones that fire
rockets and weapons hiding behind women and children so as to get Israel to
fire back at them and kill civilians. That's the terrorists I'm talking
about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 11:03�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Da...l_bombing-Hide quoted text -

So once again you are trying to justify terrorism. �You started with
terrorism, you will die with it.

And that's exactly what is happening to the palestinians. You know who I
mean. The civilized, cultured, educated people that strap bombs to their
women and children and kill other women and children. The ones that fire
rockets and weapons hiding behind women and children so as to get Israel to
fire back at them and kill civilians. That's the terrorists I'm talking
about.- Hide quoted text -

When they don't have tanks & aeroplanes it'a the only way they have to
fight. It's surprising how desperate some people will get. You will
never beat them with violence. But Jews are too stupid to understand
that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 5, 11:03�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

Who are the stupid ones? The ones with the tanks, planes and army or the
idiots that think than can beat them with slingshots and rocks. I put you
with the palestinians. Dumb as a rock

Again, did you look up my definition of you? "****WIT"

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

And that's exactly what is happening to the palestinians. You know
who I mean. The civilized, cultured, educated people that strap
bombs to their women and children and kill other women and children.
The ones that fire rockets and weapons hiding behind women and
children so as to get Israel to fire back at them and kill
civilians. That's the terrorists I'm talking about.- Hide quoted
text -

When they don't have tanks & aeroplanes it'a the only way they have to
fight. It's surprising how desperate some people will get. You will
never beat them with violence. But Jews are too stupid to understand
that.

I think you'd grant that only the fools engage in suicide-bomber tactics.
Eventually the terrorists run out of fools, or the pickin's get down to the
nusiance level.

For example, there were a number of suicide bombers in Iraq, as well as
idiots who thought their Toyota pickup with a .50 caliber machine gun could
attack an Abrams tank with some level of success.

There are few fools LEFT in Iraq.

Now the way you deal with terrorists, according to the normal rules of war,
is to kill them out of hand along with some number of people suspected of
assisting them (hence the word "decimate" meaning "kill every tenth person).
"Terrorist" is a relatively new word, encompassing, as it does, the previous
classifications of spy, guerrilla, fifth-columnist, saboteur, and so on.
Classically, these folks, and everybody they ever knew, were dispatched
forthwith.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:
On Jun 5, 11:03�am, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, wrote:
[...]

Believe it or not, there have been Arab and Jewish communities here in
Birmingham, Alabama from the beginning, the city is only 140 years old.
When I was talking to a fairly recent Palestinian immigrant who is an
American citizen and came here as a child, he told me, "We don't have
jets, tanks and helicopters, we have suicide bombers. Those are our
tanks, jets and helicopters." There is a large group of Arab Christians
here too and when I was discussing The Middle East with one of my
friends from that community, I said "Heck, you're an Arab Catholic,
everybody over there hates you." He asked, "How did you know?" I said to
him "You're not Muslim and you're not Jewish, you belong to the smallest
minority in that area, nobody's got your back." He told me that was true
and said I should visit The Middle East with him some time, it would
blow my mind. I should probably leave my American flag T-shirt
at home.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 4, 11:33�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

You can find plenty of articles making the opposite argument. �Is
Krauthammer a Jewish name? Yes it is. The man is a Jew. What sort of
article do you expect?
His name is in Wikipedia with a full report on his background.

Ah, yes. Magna cum lauda from McGill University in Economics, Scholar in
Residence Oxford University, M.D. from Harvard University, Fellow - American
College of Psychiatry and Neurology, recipient of the Pulitzer Prize, and
worked for several Democrats, including a stint in the Carter administration
and as a speech-writer for Vice-President Walter Mondale.

So what? Still scum. Bush went to Harvard. This just shows they are
not stupid. That only leaves evil.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 4:31�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

forthwith.- Hide quoted text -

Hah you really are a retard. They are biding their time. The moment
the US goes home they will appear. They have reduced their
activities because they now have a date.
Iraq will re-emerge as an "Islaamic Republic" probably allied to
Iran.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 5:18�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, �wrote:
�wrote in message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Da...ing-Hidequoted text -

[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

He is exactly right. You should definately go. You could adopted the
ploy of wearing a mini Canadian flag. Even English speakers can't tell
the differance in the accent. A good place to start is Morrocco.
I have always been treated very kindly by Arabs. Even ones who
couldn't really afford it. Kindness to travellers is part of
Islaam. Due to the Arab nomadic cultural background
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, �wrote:
[...]

BTW, I live near Birmingham too. UK.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 5, 4:31�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Yes, they'll re-emerge. Against one of the most powerful nations in the
world and when they do, the Israelis will not be so considerate or
politcally correct.

Hey ****wit, you never answered my question about England, along with the US
bombing the hell out of civilians during WW2? Why was it correct then?
Estimates about Dresden say there were up to 240,000 civilians killed. Oh,
that was OK, the US was saving Englands ass again (as usual). And how's
about Japan?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, �wrote:
I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly
off
topic
thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die, here is
my
contribution for the moment:

So is chopping heads off, hands, etc. They are a violent culture and
disguise (or try to disguise) it well. I've also been to Morocco, many times
and found most of them sneaky, untrustworthy and they would steal your
eyeballs if you didn't watch out. Much like you.
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, �wrote:
[...]

Last summer I took my grand daughter to the municipal pool for swimming
lessons. One of the other girls mother was there too. She wore a scarf so I
knew she was muslim. We talked twice and week and she seemed very nice. One
day she came to the pool wearing a T-shirt with "Jihad" across the back and
front. I asked her why she wore it. She told me it's her duty to fight and
destroy the Jews. The next time I brought a small Israeli flag. The woman
spit at me. Just shows, they are not interested in getting along no matter
how nice you try to be. They are here and there to push their violent and
uncivilized agenda, much like you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, �wrote:
[...]

In situations like that, I find it hard to blame the individual. That is
how they were raised/programmed, and few people anywhere ever get beyond
that. Look at KKK in US, early part of 20th century. Things didn't
really change much until a generation after that organization was
largely broken by exposure to bright light and court actions. Even
today, talk to older folks in some areas (especially after a couple of
beers so their guard is down), and the old teachings come shining through.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

aemeijers wrote:

In situations like that, I find it hard to blame the individual. That
is how they were raised/programmed, and few people anywhere ever get
beyond that.

You have a good point. Your observation is close to the analogy of the
viscous dog - it's not really the dog's fault; it just the way it was raised
by its owner.

'Bout the only thing you can do is shoot the dog and go on your way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jun 4, 11:33?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

You can find plenty of articles making the opposite argument. ?Is
Krauthammer a Jewish name? Yes it is. The man is a Jew. What sort of
article do you expect?
His name is in Wikipedia with a full report on his background.

Ah, yes. Magna cum lauda from McGill University in Economics,
Scholar in Residence Oxford University, M.D. from Harvard
University, Fellow - American College of Psychiatry and Neurology,
recipient of the Pulitzer Prize, and worked for several Democrats,
including a stint in the Carter administration and as a
speech-writer for Vice-President Walter Mondale.

So what? Still scum. Bush went to Harvard. This just shows they are
not stupid. That only leaves evil.

Heh! One man's evil is another man's salvation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/2010 5:32 AM, aemeijers wrote:

In situations like that, I find it hard to blame the individual. That is
how they were raised/programmed, and few people anywhere ever get beyond
that. Look at KKK in US, early part of 20th century. Things didn't
really change much until a generation after that organization was
largely broken by exposure to bright light and court actions. Even
today, talk to older folks in some areas (especially after a couple of
beers so their guard is down), and the old teachings come shining through.

I don't accept the fact that people are programmed by their upbringing. If that
were the case, culture would remain constant, and the religious, political, and
other societal tastes and belief of the parents would always be shared by their
children.

Of course people are heavily influenced by their upbringing. But you are
ignoring the fact that many people respond to their upbringing by questioning
the veracity of what they've been told, often deciding that their parent's
values are "old fashioned" and sometimes even rejecting them outright. However,
in order to do that, the individuals have to be inquisitive - usually a key
indicator of intelligence. But, be careful not to conflate intelligence with
education. An unintelligent person is very adept at rejecting what they are
taught if those teachings conflict with their previous beliefs. Only the
intelligent are able to integrate new knowledge without feeling threatened and
make their own choices based on more data.

The fact that older folks become set in their ways and more commonly believe as
they did when they were in their young adulthood (your KKK example) is not
relevant to the argument. I'll cite the example of emerging tolerance for
homosexuals in the U.S. Almost all surveys show that the younger the
demographic slice, the more tolerant the values. So much for parental
"programming".
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Peter
wrote:

The fact that older folks become set in their ways and more commonly believe
as
they did when they were in their young adulthood (your KKK example) is not
relevant to the argument. I'll cite the example of emerging tolerance for
homosexuals in the U.S. Almost all surveys show that the younger the
demographic slice, the more tolerant the values. So much for parental
"programming".

There are also studies (although I haven't seen anything specific to
homosexuals) that as people age then often tend to trend back toward
what taught in their youth. Youth is a time for questioning, and many
find answers to the question back where they came from.
For example I commend to you the work of that noted cultural
anthropologist Donald Fagen: "All those dayglo freaks who used to paint
the face, they've joined the human race. Some things will never change."

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, wrote:
[...]

Islaam. �Due to the Arab nomadic cultural background- Hide quoted text -

I have been to Morrocco several times, driving overland. There was
only the usual minor hassles with tourist shop owners. More of a laugh
really.
However if you travel independently away from tourist areas you will
meet the normal people. I expect you went in the usual little
frightened Yankee huddle. Shepherded from one rip-off to the next.
Heh! Heh!
Tourism always ultimately destroys what it comes to see.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, wrote:
[...]

uncivilized agenda, much like you.- Hide quoted text -

There is a history between you. Evil Jews have stolen Arab lands.
She knows this. All can be seen on Aljazeera. All the Jewish
atrocities are coming out. Sometimes live on aljazeera. Murder and
killings live on my TV.The time of reckoning is close.
There has been diasporas in the past because you are so evil. I
suppose your god was punishing you. As you are still unrepentant,
it's gonna happen again. And again. And again. You never learn. Even
though your past is all recorded in the bible.
The end of (your) world is nigh!!!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, wrote:
[...]

aem sends...- Hide quoted text -

Exactly like the Jews. There is no difference. You can't get it into
your thick heads, these people are not going to disappear.
Hey, I've got an idea. Gas chambers! You could gas them all. Might
as well. You've done everything else the Nazis did.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 1:36�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

In situations like that, I find it hard to blame the individual. That
is how they were raised/programmed, and few people anywhere ever get
beyond that.

You have a good point. Your observation is close to the analogy of the
viscous dog - it's not really the dog's fault; it just the way it was raised
by its owner.

'Bout the only thing you can do is shoot the dog and go on your way.

Shot for being thick and sticky eh?
Better to shoot the owner.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 3:15�pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

We are all the products of our environment. That environment can be
one town or the world.
With most Americans it's one town and Fox TV.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 9:53�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 5, 4:31 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

about Japan?- Hide quoted text -

The bombing of Dresden was a combined US/UK raid. The idea was the
Yanks went in by day (easier to find the place). The RAF went in by
night they could carry a far greater tonnage and finish the job off
guided by the fires.

Meanwhile the Yanks bombed Prague by mistake. In broad daylight too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing...n_World_War_II

The bombing of Dresden was just another place to bomb. One this
ocassion, things went exactly to plan, except for the Yanks bombing a
Nazi-occupied city (Prague) because they couldn't find their way.

Dresden was bombed at the request of the Russians who were feeling the
heat at that moment. It was a rail centre for troops and munitions
going to the Eastern front.

The greatest number of people killed was in Tokyo. Entirely your
efforts there.

In WW2 we liberated the Jews from Nazi conentration camps & the
holocaust. We never dreamt they would visit their own holocaust on the
Palestinians.
Maybe Hitler was right about Jews. A lower form of life.
The UK declared war on Germany when they invaded Poland.
The US never declared war on Germany. The Germans declared war on
you.

We have principles.

Principles???? You just admitted to killing 'innocent' civilians. How come
it's all right for you to kill innocent civilians and not the Israelis? You
were in a war? So is Israel. The Arab League, Hamas and Hezbolah have
declared war on Israel and they deserve the retaliation. Ever hear the
saying "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"? And maybe the US
shouldn't have come to the aid of lowlife Brits like you. How many times
have we bailed you out? You'd now be speaking German. And maybe I'm right
about you. Maybe you and your family should be put in ovens!!!!!!! I wish
you a very happy new year. YOUR LAST YOU ****WIT.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, wrote:
[...]

I've been there as a military man, as a civilian, as a businessmen but never
as a tourist so don't tell me about Morocco and the people that live there.
Your mouth is bigger than your experiences.