Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
On 6/4/2010 8:55 AM Sanity spake thus:

"Peter" wrote in message

I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly off
topic thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die, here is
my contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often find his
reasoning to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one right
out of the ballpark. Everyone who has followed or contributed to this
OT discussion of the recent Israeli blockade incident should read this
OP-ED piece in today's Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1

Peter, thank you for posting this article. To the rational and
open-minded this will explain and bring out the truth. To the
anti-semites, bigots, racists, etc., they will still ignore what it says
and will still spread their hate and lies.

Krauthammer's article is so full of his usual toxic horse**** it's hard to
know just were to begin to answer it.

Here is the absolute distillation of the neocon's take on Israel vs. the
rest of the world, as is the case here in the attack on the flotilla.

It's just an extension of the usual "never again" absolutism, the tired
resort to the Holocaust as eternal justification to whatever the State of
Israel does to "defend itself".

Hamas is the *democratically elected* representative of the Palenstinians
in Gaza, like them or not.

I consider myself to be immune to the charge of being an anti-Semite as I
am a Jew myself.

For an alternative explanation of why Israel did what it did, read he

http://counterpunch.org/amiri06042010.html

Long story short: Israel does whatever it feels necessary to sabotage any
possibility of peace with the Palestinians, which it never intends to
accept.

You are warped. Only your reference sites are good, others bad. I posted
youtubes showing that the flotilla was looking to start an international
incident but that doesn't phase you. Israel offered to allow the flotilla
into an Israeli port and if the 'humanitarian aid' was found true, Israel
offered to drive it into Gaza. You disregard these facts. Hamas is duly
elected? Yes. Ask if the Gazans like them or still want them. Hamas has
done everything it can to prevent any peace movement. And you, a phony,
supposed Jew are helping them too.
If you are a Jew I have one thing to say to you:
Yisgadahl Viyiskadash, etc, etc.