Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 5, 5:18�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, �wrote:
�wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, �wrote:
I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly off
topic
thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die, here is my
contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often find his
reasoning
to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one right out of
the
ballpark. Everyone who has followed or contributed to this OT
discussion
of the
recent Israeli blockade incident should read this OP-ED piece in
today's
Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/06/03/AR201...

You can find plenty of articles making the opposite argument. Is
Krauthammer a Jewish name? Yes it is. The man is a Jew. What sort of
article do you expect?
His name is in Wikipedia with a full report on his background.

Just as good as you posting articles from pro-palestinian sources such as
al-jazeera.

By the way, as long as you're quoting from Wiki, here's an article from
them
that states the British were using the King David Hotel as a military and
political headquarters. It also states that the Irgun gave plenty and
fair
warning of their attack to allow people to leave before but the warning
was
not heeded. Did your muslim friends and muslim allies do that for the
people of the Trade Center? You bet your ass they didn't because they are
slime like you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Da...ing-Hidequoted text -

So once again you are trying to justify terrorism. You started with
terrorism, you will die with it.

And that's exactly what is happening to the palestinians. You know who I
mean. The civilized, cultured, educated people that strap bombs to their
women and children and kill other women and children. The ones that fire
rockets and weapons hiding behind women and children so as to get Israel to
fire back at them and kill civilians. That's the terrorists I'm talking
about.- Hide quoted text -

When they don't have tanks& �aeroplanes it'a the only way they have to
fight. It's surprising how desperate some people will get. �You will
never beat them with violence. �But Jews are too stupid to understand
that.

Believe it or not, there have been Arab and Jewish communities here in
Birmingham, Alabama from the beginning, the city is only 140 years old.
When I was talking to a fairly recent Palestinian immigrant who is an
American citizen and came here as a child, he told me, "We don't have
jets, tanks and helicopters, we have suicide bombers. Those are our
tanks, jets and helicopters." There is a large group of Arab Christians
here too and when I was discussing The Middle East with one of my
friends from that community, I said "Heck, you're an Arab Catholic,
everybody over there hates you." He asked, "How did you know?" I said to
him "You're not Muslim and you're not Jewish, you belong to the smallest
minority in that area, nobody's got your back." He told me that was true
and said I should visit The Middle East with him some time, it would
blow my mind. I should probably leave my American flag T-shirt
at home.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

He is exactly right. You should definately go. You could adopted the
ploy of wearing a mini Canadian flag. Even English speakers can't tell
the differance in the accent. A good place to start is Morrocco.
I have always been treated very kindly by Arabs. Even ones who
couldn't really afford it. Kindness to travellers is part of
Islaam. Due to the Arab nomadic cultural background