Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
In article ,
"Sanity" wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this wildly off
topic thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die, here
is
my contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often find his
reasoning to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one right
out of the ballpark. Everyone who has followed or contributed to this
OT
discussion of the recent Israeli blockade incident should read this
OP-ED
piece in today's Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...3/AR2010060304
287.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

The second best take on the Flotilla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_...layer_embedded

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

Terrific. Here's a youtube that shows the 'peaceful' activists preparing
and awaiting the Israelis so that they can attack them.