Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 8:55�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 6:01 pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"Chuck" wrote in message

Jay Hanig wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news:k_idnfilmu_oZZnRnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@earthlink .com...
harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to
go
down that route. And America belongs to the Indians.

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim
the
land.

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my
chosen people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a
speech
impediment* and his response came out as: "We want
Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's
what
you want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40
years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the
Middle
East that had no oil.

They didn't need oil. They had brains.

Jay
If they had oil, Someone one would try to steal their land. No oil,
no
one
wants it.

The Palestinians want it. Israel turned pure unadulterated desert into
one
of the lushest lands in the world.- Hide quoted text -

The Jews turned the land of milk and honey into a desert.

That just goes to show you have never been there. It's one of the most
modern and developed country in the world. Per capita, Israel has the
most
college degreed people in the world, the most Nobel prizes, the most
advances in medicine and research but that doesn't mean anything to you.
What have the so-called Palestinians ever contributed to the world? They
have only existed since 1960 but you insist they were there in biblical
times. �Tell me what they have contributed in all that time or one step
further, other than oil, what have the arab countries contributed?- Hide
quoted text -

Palestinians are the descendants of the Canaanites and Philistines.
It doesn't matter how modern and developed Jews are. They have zero
moral values. Nazi Germany was the most modern and developed in the
world in 1940.
Arabs invented mathematics, law, astronomy, accountancy thousands of
years before Jews or Israel existed. They were living in palaces when
your ancesters lived in caves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient...gy#Mesopotamia

Your ignorance is boundless I see. I'll be charitable and put it down
to your Hollywood education.
You must try to keep up.

You are the greatest fiction writer I have ever encountered. At least they
too learn the facts before uttering the lies. Arabs are Semites and
descendants of the original Israeli tribes. And do you want to have a
****ing match as to what the Jews have contributed compared to the Arabs?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 1:41�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

So why is it that Arab states don't want The Palestinians? The fact
that other Arabs don't want them seems to be overlooked by those
who constantly lambaste Israel for trying to deal with them.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Nobody wants refugees in large numbers for economic reasons. � There
are huge refugee camps in Jordan. I have visited some of them. You can
learn the truth about Israel there.

Heh! Two points.

First, I visited an abandoned UNRWA refugee camp outside Jerico. Maybe
two
square miles of falling-down concrete block huts. When I inquired of a
fruit-stand merchant as to the nature of the place, he said that in 1948
thousands of Arabs fled the approaching Jewish army. "Why," I asked.

"They were afraid of being killed!" he responded.

"Did any get killed?" I continued. "Er, no," he allowed.

Continuing, I asked if he or his family were among those who fled the
approaching army. He said that, no, he didn't leave because he had his
fruit
buisness and his family depended on it for a living.

"So," I asked, "How's business?"

"Business is good," he said. "Allah be praised, we are doing well."

Secondly, Israel was eager to take in literally hundreds of thousands
their
co-religionists from the Arab lands. They came from Tunisia, Morocco,
Egypt,
Persia, everywhere. In fact, the mix of immigrants was what led Israel to
establish Hebrew (instead of Yiddish) as the national language (in
addition
to Arabic). The immigrants spoke as many as 50 different languages, but
each
had at least a smattering of Hebrew.

In recent years, about 500,000 Jews immigrated from Russia. Then, too,
the
Falashas from Ethiopia.

In sum, refugees are not a problem for a civilized, compassionate people.
But one can't really blame the Jordanians or the Lebanese or the
Egyptians -
nobody wants the Palestinians.

Stupid boy. They didn't get killed because they fled.
Only Jewish immigrants are welcome in Israel.

Where do you hear these stupid little anecdotes? If you thought about
them for a minute you'd realise what tosh they are.

Israel is a Jewish State. How long do you think it would last if they
allowed everyone to migrate there? Secondly, the arabs citizens that didn't
run in the wars, still live in Israel in peace. They even have members in
the Knesset.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 5:28�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 8:52 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 5:47 pm, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 12:26 PM, Sanity wrote:

Just understand. No matter what Israel does, it'll be wrong in the
eyes
of the world. Always was and always will be. The arab propaganda
machine
is working full time to discredit Israel and most of the world
listens
to them instead of the truth.
An American that was on one of the boats started telling CNN that
the
Israelis started firing as soon as they got near the ship. But on
further questioning she admitted that the people on the boat were
shooting water from hoses on the Israelis and provoking them.

I do wonder if it is true that the boarding party commandos were armed
with
paint ball guns. That makes about as much sense as if they had armed
themselves
with water guns. Sounds unlikely to me.

Lot's sounds unlikely to me. It will all out in the end.

Irsraeli soldiers and police have been using paint balls, rubber bullets
and
water guns for years against uprisings. It's not that you didn't know
that,
you're just lying again to prove your hate for the Jews.- Hide quoted
text -

Also cluster bombs, phosphorus, live ammunition and tanks.

Yep, when the coward Hamas and Hezbollah hide behind the skirts of women and
children to fire their weapons. �I wonder how long you'd take rocket fire at
your house before you'd retaliate?- Hide quoted text -

None of the Jews have any business being there. It's stolen land.
They have been requested to leave and can do so when they like. They
pretend to be martyrs hoping for world sympathy from the half wits of
the world.
Unlike the Gazans. Who can't leave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 3:58�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

harry wrote:

[...]

And how's about the Palestinians that bring their sick to the Israeli
hospitals for free treatment? None are turned away. You'll never convince
certain people because they are biased against the Jews and facts mean
nothing to them.- Hide quoted text -

The reason they have to do this is that hospitals in Gaza were
destroyed and Israel has closed the borders to construction
materials..
The only reason the Jews do this is for propaganda reasons. If lots
more Palestinians died it would turn international pinion against them
even more.

They need to have their phosphorus burns treated.

Palestinians have had open access and free medical treatment for 60 years.
Do you see Israel running full page ads advertising this? They do it because
it's right. Do you see Palestinians thanking them for saving their lives in
these hospitals? Hell no.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2010 12:39 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
wrote:

This was a blockade done by a sovereign country to protect it's interests
and citizens, much like blockades in the past initiated by England, the U.S.
etc.

The most interesting part to me is that this has ALWAYS been a
two-state blockade. Both Israel AND Egypt ran it. You will note that the
runners opted for the Jewish side and did not even try to bait the
Egyptians and (2). hardly anyone mentions the involvement of the
Egyptians so it sounds like it is only the Israelis being nasty to those
poor, misunderstood Palestinians.

Good observation! I don't have the reference handy, but I saw somewhere on the
web that in response to the recent blockade confrontation, Egypt is lifting its
Gaza blockade (including through the tunnels) for a few days for "humanitarian"
reasons. I guess the Egyptian government is running scared that if they don't
make a good show of disapproval, they might be the target of economic/political
retaliation from the rest of the Arab block (or that a future vessel attempting
to break the blockade might try to dock in Alexandria).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Peter" wrote in message
On 6/2/2010 12:28 PM, Sanity wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

[all text intentionally snipped out]

Hey Sanity - I suspect you've heard this one before, but let me repeat it
here, as it seems relevant, both in the context of your ongoing exchanges
with Harry, and with your USENET moniker. The definition of insanity is
engaging in the same behavior over and over again and expecting a
different outcome.

Do you really expect that at some point you are going to be able to engage
Harry in a respectful, thoughtful, fact-based discussion on the subject of
Jews, Israel, homosexuals, or any other subject where he has amply
demonstrated his unwillingness or incapacity for such discussion?

I enjoy a rigorous debate as much as I suspect you do, but I believe that
anyone who does not share Harry's beliefs is wasting their time trying to
debate those beliefs with him (and those who do share his beliefs and
chime in are merely shrieking into an echo chamber).

You are 1000 percent right. However, I'm hoping that some other readers are
not led down the path of lies and bigotry and racism that the idiot is
trying to lead them down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 5:27�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 8:51 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 5:26 pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message

On 6/1/2010 11:22 AM, Sanity wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for
40
years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in
the
Middle
East that had no oil.

What's your point?

It was meant to be a joke. No sense of humor?

Sorry. Between the out of this world postings on this group and
the
real
world implications of the confrontation yesterday between the
Israeli
military and the Gaza blockage runners, my sense of humor is not
front
and
center while I'm reading this group.

Just understand. No matter what Israel does, it'll be wrong in the
eyes
of
the world. Always was and always will be. The arab propaganda
machine
is
working full time to discredit Israel and most of the world listens
them
instead of the truth.
An American that was on one of the boats started telling CNN that
the
Israelis started firing as soon as they got near the ship. But on
further
questioning she admitted that the people on the boat were shooting
water
from hoses on the Israelis and provoking them.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, so you shoot people that squirt water at you? Interesting idea.

You're a ****in' idiotic, bigoted, racist, lying nutjob. Why don't you
look
at the films of what happened instead of listening to Al-Jazeera. As
the
Israelis bordered the 6th ship they were attacked by pipes and chairs,
one
Israeli was thrown overboard. That's when they fired upon the
'activists'
(jihadists). You deny the truth as well as you deny the holocaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo-Hide quoted text -

Repelling pirates is pererectly legitimate. I note the guns the
passengers on the ship allegedy had have now been forgoten about . So
now we have one hundred plus Jews attacked aid ship, ran amuck slaying
unarmed civilians. �No weapons have been found on the ship.
The pile of "weapons" displayed I could find in my kitchen and garage.

This was a blockade done by a sovereign country to protect it's interests
and citizens, much like blockades in the past initiated by England, the
U.S.
etc.
No weapons. � Two Israeli soldiers were shot. The bullets were extracted
and
they did not come from any Israeli military guns. �Five ships were
boarded
without incident. The sixth ship, if you watch the films shows commandos
being lowered onto the ship and being hit by pipes and bats. It shows one
Israeli thrown overboard. If they had nothing to hide, why did they
attack
the Israelis. �They were there to create an incident and that's what they
accomplished. �And if I were beating you over the head (which I'd love to
do) with a pipe and you had a gun, I would not blame you for using it.
By the way, �that particular ship had no 'humanitarian' supplies. �It
just
contained radical activists and jihadists there to promote an incident.-

Where did you here about the bullets? Cite your sources. You just
make up the crap as you go along.
Russians repel Somali pirates = OK
Aid workers repel Israeli pirate =not OK. How is that?

Why don't you watch legitimate news sources instead of your Al-Jazeera crap?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 5:28�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 8:52 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 5:47 pm, Peter wrote:
[...]

First of all, biblically it's the Israeli's land. Secondly, by vote of the
United Nations it is their land.

Your problem is that your mouth runs at 8000 rpm before your brain (?) cuts
in.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2010 12:19 PM, harry wrote:
Repelling pirates is pererectly legitimate. I note the guns the
passengers on the ship allegedy had have now been forgoten about . So
now we have one hundred plus Jews attacked aid ship, ran amuck slaying
unarmed civilians. No weapons have been found on the ship.
The pile of "weapons" displayed I could find in my kitchen and garage.

Since when do pirates rappel out of IDF helicopters? The guns I read
about earlier were stripped off the Israelis as they were being
overwhelmed during the melee. I assume they got them back when they
started fighting back effectively.

Slaying unarmed civilians? Are you ****ed in the head? I watched a
video where they were beating the hell out of the IDF commandos with
pipes and sticks.

If you were to try to beat me to death with a pipe, I'd shoot you too.

Poor little activists. Completely innocent, I'm sure. You can be just
as sure I'm sympathetic to their plight. **** 'em. They got what they
deserved.

If there were no weapons being smuggled in then the whole event was
staged to create an incident. What are the chances the next ship will
attempt to smuggle arms?

Jay
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jay Hanig wrote in
:

[...]

It was clearly known by the ships that they were trying to RUN A BLOCKADE
by Israel and Egypt,and could expect to be boarded. It was NOT "piracy",as
a state of war exists between Gaza and Israel,and Israel AND EGYPT
instituted a blockade to deny weapons and other materiel to Hamas for their
war efforts. It is legitimate,and "international waters" doesn't apply to
wartime declared blockades. It's standard procedure to stop and inspect
ships approaching a blockade.

Besides,Israel offered to have them dock at Ashdod port,inspect the
cargo,and trans-ship it to Gaza,a -peaceful- solution that was REFUSED by
the alleged "Peace activists" that turned out to be linked to terror
groups.

To accuse Israel of crimes is a crime in itself,a dishonesty.

Israel allows many THOUSANDS of TONS of humanitarian aid -each WEEK- to
enter Gaza.

Far more humanitarian than anything Hamas has done in regards to Israel.

This was a SETUP,and the "useful idiots" are being USED again.
and they can't even recognize it. Willful blindness.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
4...
Jay Hanig wrote in
:

[...]

Let that A--hole Harry read the following and see if he can still spread his
lies.

http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-gaza...a/israel/2010/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2010 6:48 PM, Sanity wrote:

Let that A--hole Harry read the following and see if he can still spread
his lies.

http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-gaza...a/israel/2010/

I've stopped giving a **** what Harry thinks. He's not worth my time.

Jay
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:56:06 -0400, Jay Hanig
wrote:

If you were to try to beat me to death with a pipe, I'd shoot you too.

No worry. Harry is not allowed to own a slingshot OR sharpened sticks.

He might poke his eye out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

In sum, refugees are not a problem for a civilized, compassionate
people. But one can't really blame the Jordanians or the Lebanese or
the Egyptians - nobody wants the Palestinians.

Stupid boy. They didn't get killed because they fled.

Well, that's certainly true. But those who stayed behind - like the
fruit-stand owner - didn't get killed either.

Only Jewish immigrants are welcome in Israel.

No. Anyone can become a citizen of Israel. Well, not ANYONE, but there are
no automatic bars to citizenship. Only Jews, however, get citizenship
automatically. On the other hand, nobody wants the Palestinians.

Where do you hear these stupid little anecdotes? If you thought about
them for a minute you'd realise what tosh they are.

In the case of the fruit stand owner, I experienced it. I've also met many
Israelis who (or their parents) immigrated from distant lands: Tunisia,
Morocco, Iran, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Also cluster bombs, phosphorus, live ammunition and tanks.

I don't think any tanks were involved against the blockade runners. We'll
see after all the facts are known.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote:

Do you really expect that at some point you are going to be able to
engage Harry in a respectful, thoughtful, fact-based discussion on
the subject of Jews, Israel, homosexuals, or any other subject where
he has amply demonstrated his unwillingness or incapacity for such
discussion?

I don't expect to change Harry's mind. By the same token, I'm not willing to
allow him to spread misinformation unchallenged.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

None of the Jews have any business being there. It's stolen land.
They have been requested to leave and can do so when they like. They
pretend to be martyrs hoping for world sympathy from the half wits of
the world.

The League of Nations won it by force of arms and gave it to the Jews. The
Jews defended it by force of arms.

This is the same method by which England won (or lost) France, Canada,
Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Scotland. Five thousand years of
precedent is in force.

Unlike the Gazans. Who can't leave.

No, but they can damn sure die.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Oh, so you shoot people that squirt water at you? Interesting idea.

In a heartbeat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jay Hanig" wrote in message
On 6/2/2010 6:48 PM, Sanity wrote:

Let that A--hole Harry read the following and see if he can still spread
his lies.

http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-gaza...a/israel/2010/

I've stopped giving a **** what Harry thinks. He's not worth my time.

Jay

He's not worth the air he breathes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Peter wrote:

Do you really expect that at some point you are going to be able to
engage Harry in a respectful, thoughtful, fact-based discussion on
the subject of Jews, Israel, homosexuals, or any other subject where
he has amply demonstrated his unwillingness or incapacity for such
discussion?

I don't expect to change Harry's mind. By the same token, I'm not willing
to allow him to spread misinformation unchallenged.

Same here. I know it's like banging your head against the wall trying to
convince Harry of the truth but at least he won't recruit more bigots if I
can help it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Palestinians are the descendants of the Canaanites and Philistines.
It doesn't matter how modern and developed Jews are. They have zero
moral values. Nazi Germany was the most modern and developed in the
world in 1940.
Arabs invented mathematics, law, astronomy, accountancy thousands of
years before Jews or Israel existed. They were living in palaces when
your ancesters lived in caves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient...gy#Mesopotamia

You are wrong on almost every count. There is NO evidence modern
Palestinians are descended from other than wandering nomadic tribes out of
Arabia. Assuming you discount cave dwellers ability to count as being the
"invention" of mathematics, the Arabs (not the Palestinians) DID invent the
concept of zero. Aside from that, nada. The mathematics of Euclid, Newton,
Fourier, Gauss, Riemann, Hilbert, Laplace, Pascal, Turing, Archimedes,
Euler, Poincare, Leibniz, Descartes, Cantor, Pythagoras, Godel, etc., are
all non-Arab thinkers. Not a single Arab or Palestinian has ever won a
Fields Medal. Modern accountancy is generally attributed to Frau Pacciolli
(an Italian of non-Palestinian descent) in 1513.

And while your ancestors were painting themselves blue and eating each
other, mine were writing the Bible.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Jim Yanik wrote:

It was clearly known by the ships that they were trying to RUN A BLOCKADE
by Israel and Egypt,and could expect to be boarded. It was NOT "piracy",as
a state of war exists between Gaza and Israel,and Israel AND EGYPT
instituted a blockade to deny weapons and other materiel to Hamas for their
war efforts. It is legitimate,and "international waters" doesn't apply to
wartime declared blockades. It's standard procedure to stop and inspect
ships approaching a blockade.

Is that even International waters? Interesting to know for sure since
it is obviously not illegal to blockade your own waters.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Yes a few more facts are coming to light. I am not anti-Semetic.
Palestinians are Semites.
I am anti-anyone-that-drops-clusterbombs -and-phosphorus on women and
children.

Fool. Women and children are easier to hit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:10?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Remember the King David Hotel? ?No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Also known as "Headquarters, British Mandatory Powers - Palestine"

So?

So it was a legitimate military target. That the British chose to hide
behind the skirts of civilians staying in the hotel accures to their
discredit, not the Irgun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

You're right about perfidity. The Jews rounded up people they didn't
like for racist reasons and in order to steal their property and put
them in a concentration camp. Now and then they perform extreme
measures on these people like raining American supplied phosphorus on
their heads. Watched it all on live TV. Evil *******s.
Turkish Hamas. Don't make me laugh!

* The Jews never "rounded up" anybody.
* The Jews never put anyone in a camp.
* The Jews never stole anyone's land. Abandonded land is administered in
trust by the government according to Ottoman, British, and secular law.
* America does NOT supply bombs to Israel, phosphorous or any other kind*.
As a matter of fact, Israel supplies the U.S. military with about 40% of its
small-arms ammunition.

---
* With one exception: The U.S. HAS recently provided Israel with
super-dooper bunker-buster bombs, though what Israel might need the for is a
mystery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2010 9:10 PM, HeyBub wrote:

* America does NOT supply bombs to Israel, phosphorous or any other kind*.

---
* With one exception: The U.S. HAS recently provided Israel with
super-dooper bunker-buster bombs, though what Israel might need the for is a
mystery.

Israel needs as many weapons options as it can afford to procure, store and
maintain. Just because someone believes that the whole world is against them
doesn't mean that they are paranoid!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

[...]

Nuclear bomb factories in Iran????????

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 2:00�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

All these Europeans stood on their predecessors shoulders. That's how
technology advances. Never heard of the old adage of not re-inventing
the wheel?
The bible. That work of fiction.... I bet you believe the world was
created in six days. I bet you believe in aliens and flying suacers
too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 2:01�am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
�Jim Yanik wrote:

It was clearly known by the ships that they were trying to RUN A BLOCKADE
by Israel and Egypt,and could expect to be boarded. It was NOT "piracy",as
a state of war exists between Gaza and Israel,and Israel AND EGYPT
instituted a blockade to deny weapons and other materiel to Hamas for their
war efforts. It is legitimate,and "international waters" doesn't apply to
wartime declared blockades. It's standard procedure to stop and inspect
ships approaching a blockade.

� �Is that even International waters? Interesting to know for sure since
it is obviously not illegal to blockade your own waters.

--
� I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator
and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

On what date was the state of war declared? If you can't tell me this
and it''s text then you are misinformed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 2:02�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Yes a few more facts �are coming to light. �I am not anti-Semetic.
Palestinians are Semites.
I am anti-anyone-that-drops-clusterbombs -and-phosphorus on women and
children.

Fool. Women and children are easier to hit.

Yep, that sums you up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 2:25�am, Peter wrote:
On 6/2/2010 9:10 PM, HeyBub wrote:

* America does NOT supply bombs to Israel, phosphorous or any other kind*.
---
* With one exception: The U.S. HAS recently provided Israel with
super-dooper bunker-buster bombs, though what Israel might need the for is a
mystery.

Israel needs as many weapons options as it can afford to procure, store and
maintain. �Just because someone believes that the whole world is against them
doesn't mean that they are paranoid!

The world is against them because of their actions. If you can't see
making war on women and children is wrong you are a defective.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 2:48�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

harry wrote:

[...]

Nuclear bomb factories in Iran????????- Hide quoted text -

Which nuclear bomb factories are these. Ah, the WMD syndrome. We all
fell for that lie the last time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 2:04�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:10?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Remember the King David Hotel? ?No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Also known as "Headquarters, British Mandatory Powers - Palestine"

So?

So it was a legitimate military target. That the British chose to hide
behind the skirts of civilians staying in the hotel accures to their
discredit, not the Irgun.

So was the World Trade Center by those stsndards.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 2:10�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

You ARE full of ****.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...tary_relations

First place i looked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 2:25�am, Peter wrote:
On 6/2/2010 9:10 PM, HeyBub wrote:

* America does NOT supply bombs to Israel, phosphorous or any other
kind*.
---
* With one exception: The U.S. HAS recently provided Israel with
super-dooper bunker-buster bombs, though what Israel might need the for
is a
mystery.

Israel needs as many weapons options as it can afford to procure, store
and
maintain. �Just because someone believes that the whole world is against
them
doesn't mean that they are paranoid!

The world is against them because of their actions. If you can't see
making war on women and children is wrong you are a defective.

And if you can't see firing rockets on Israeli citizens while hiding behind
women and children or from schools, etc., is just inviting retaliation. How
many women and children did England kill during WW2?

Posted to alt.home.repair

�Jim Yanik wrote:

[...]

1948, 1963, 1967 and everytime these idiots lobbed rockets into Israel or
sent homicide bombers to kill civilians. What's your home address? Maybe we
can give you a demonstation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 2:04�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:10?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Remember the King David Hotel? ?No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Also known as "Headquarters, British Mandatory Powers - Palestine"

So?

So it was a legitimate military target. That the British chose to hide
behind the skirts of civilians staying in the hotel accures to their
discredit, not the Irgun.

So was the World Trade Center by those stsndards.

I used to think you were stupid. Now you have proven it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote:
On 6/2/2010 9:10 PM, HeyBub wrote:

* America does NOT supply bombs to Israel, phosphorous or any other
kind*.

---
* With one exception: The U.S. HAS recently provided Israel with
super-dooper bunker-buster bombs, though what Israel might need the
for is a mystery.

Israel needs as many weapons options as it can afford to procure,
store and maintain. Just because someone believes that the whole
world is against them doesn't mean that they are paranoid!

Some interesting facts might surprise you.

As we speak, there are about 13,000 "lifers" in the Israeli Defense Force
(IDF) making the military their career. There are also about 100,000
conscripts doing their two- or three-year tour of duty, plus assorted
reserves engaging in their once-a-year 30-day call-up. So, then, there are
about 120,000 IDF soldiers under arms.

That number can be increased to 640,000 ground forces, deployed in battle,
on three fronts in 72 hours, with the first quarter-million coming on line
by this time tomorrow.

The IDF can deploy 18 division of infantry and armor. This is 50% larger
than the authorized strength of the U.S. military (10 Army and 2 Marine
divisions).

Israel can sustain an all-out military conflict for 30 days without
significant re-supply. The greatest endurance that NATO has ever achieved,
when facing the Russians, is ten days (e.g., every gas station in Israel has
underground tanks for the single use of the IDF).

Almost every army operates on the "pull" principle of re-supply. The soldier
tells his sergeant "I'm running low on ammo!" The squad sergeant tells the
platoon sergeant, the platoon sergeant tells the company sergeant, the
company sergeant gets on the radio and a truck is dispatched from the beach
with more ammunition.

The IDF operates on the "push" principle; re-supply is worked out in advance
and expendables (ammunition, wire, mines, diesel fuel, telephone poles,
band-aids, whatever) are "pushed" to the front. The common lament of the
squad sergeant is "Keep shooting, men! We're lip-deep in bullets and more
are on the way!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jun 3, 2:10?am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Heh!

Read the article again. No where does it say that the U.S. GIVES anything to
Israel. It is replete with phrases like:

"Israel is the largest total recipient of direct economic and military
assistance from the United States..."

The article does NOT say "aid" (in the sense of 'gift') or anything similar.
Conversely, the article DOES say things like:

"The United States and Israel cooperate closely in a number of areas of
military activity. The U.S. underwrites some of Israel's research and
development of weapons, and has contributed significant amounts of money to
Israeli defense projects..." (i.e., 'Grants' in which the U.S. shares the
result).

"Israel has received more U.S. military assistance than any other country,
both in terms of grant aid and military sales on a concessional basis."
(note these are NOT gifts - they are 'grants' and 'sales').

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 3, 10:34�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 2:25 am, Peter wrote:
[...]

many women and children did England kill during WW2?- Hide quoted text -

Lots. How many Japanese did the USA kill?
They are entitled to do what's neccesary to get their land back.
These people have no right o be there. They can leave when they want.