Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 2, 5:28�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 2, 8:52 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 5:47 pm, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 12:26 PM, Sanity wrote:

Just understand. No matter what Israel does, it'll be wrong in the
eyes
of the world. Always was and always will be. The arab propaganda
machine
is working full time to discredit Israel and most of the world
listens
to them instead of the truth.
An American that was on one of the boats started telling CNN that
the
Israelis started firing as soon as they got near the ship. But on
further questioning she admitted that the people on the boat were
shooting water from hoses on the Israelis and provoking them.

I do wonder if it is true that the boarding party commandos were armed
with
paint ball guns. That makes about as much sense as if they had armed
themselves
with water guns. Sounds unlikely to me.

Lot's sounds unlikely to me. It will all out in the end.

Irsraeli soldiers and police have been using paint balls, rubber bullets
and
water guns for years against uprisings. It's not that you didn't know
that,
you're just lying again to prove your hate for the Jews.- Hide quoted
text -

Also cluster bombs, phosphorus, live ammunition and tanks.

Yep, when the coward Hamas and Hezbollah hide behind the skirts of women and
children to fire their weapons. �I wonder how long you'd take rocket fire at
your house before you'd retaliate?- Hide quoted text -

None of the Jews have any business being there. It's stolen land.
They have been requested to leave and can do so when they like. They
pretend to be martyrs hoping for world sympathy from the half wits of
the world.
Unlike the Gazans. Who can't leave.