Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 3:58�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

harry wrote:

So why is it that Arab states don't want The Palestinians? The fact
that other Arabs don't want them seems to be overlooked by those
who constantly lambaste Israel for trying to deal with them.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Nobody wants refugees in large numbers for economic reasons. � There
are huge refugee camps in Jordan. I have visited some of them. You can
learn the truth about Israel there.

Heh! Two points.

First, I visited an abandoned UNRWA refugee camp outside Jerico. Maybe
two
square miles of falling-down concrete block huts. When I inquired of a
fruit-stand merchant as to the nature of the place, he said that in
1948
thousands of Arabs fled the approaching Jewish army. "Why," I asked.

"They were afraid of being killed!" he responded.

"Did any get killed?" I continued. "Er, no," he allowed.

Continuing, I asked if he or his family were among those who fled the
approaching army. He said that, no, he didn't leave because he had his
fruit buisness and his family depended on it for a living.

"So," I asked, "How's business?"

"Business is good," he said. "Allah be praised, we are doing well."

Secondly, Israel was eager to take in literally hundreds of thousands
their co-religionists from the Arab lands. They came from Tunisia,
Morocco, Egypt, Persia, everywhere. In fact, the mix of immigrants was
what led Israel to establish Hebrew (instead of Yiddish) as the
national
language (in addition to Arabic). The immigrants spoke as many as 50
different languages, but each had at least a smattering of Hebrew.

In recent years, about 500,000 Jews immigrated from Russia. Then, too,
the
Falashas from Ethiopia.

In sum, refugees are not a problem for a civilized, compassionate
people.
But one can't really blame the Jordanians or the Lebanese or the
Egyptians - nobody wants the Palestinians.

And how's about the Palestinians that bring their sick to the Israeli
hospitals for free treatment? None are turned away. You'll never convince
certain people because they are biased against the Jews and facts mean
nothing to them.- Hide quoted text -

The reason they have to do this is that hospitals in Gaza were
destroyed and Israel has closed the borders to construction
materials..
The only reason the Jews do this is for propaganda reasons. If lots
more Palestinians died it would turn international pinion against them
even more.

They need to have their phosphorus burns treated.

Palestinians have had open access and free medical treatment for 60 years.
Do you see Israel running full page ads advertising this? They do it because
it's right. Do you see Palestinians thanking them for saving their lives in
these hospitals? Hell no.