Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 6/10/2010 9:49 AM, harry wrote:

--
aem sends...- Hide quoted text -

You're right the Frogs are scum. Especially De Gaulle

Yes, France is appreciative to us just like you are. Same scum.

I met the father of my old Hippie Freak room mate Saturday. My
roomy is turning 60 and his father who's in his late 80's was one
of the men who landed on the the beaches of Normandy June 6,1944.
When his father visited the old battlegrounds for the 60th anniversary
of the invasion, he didn't have to spend much money, the elderly
French people wouldn't let him. He was invited to many homes of the
people who were around during the occupation of their country by
the Germans and they remember who it was who came to the rescue.
The younger French people my not like Americans but if a youngster
looks at an American the wrong way in front of one of the old
Frenchman, the younger fellow my wind up getting whacked upside
the head with a walking stick by Grandpa Pierre.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

There is a reason for this. (Though I agree the French are a
scurrilous race)
Since WW2 the USA has become the bully of the world. �Meddling and
intervening purely to suit it's economic pursuits.

Harry, if England were hit with some terrible catastrophe, natural
or in new speak, man caused disaster, do you think Americans would
stand idly by and not come to the aid of your country? I don't mean
the current administration or government, I mean Joe American, the
regular folks who make up the majority of the citizenry. I would do
what I could for my British cousins even though I'm not a wealthy chap.
I really believe most of the people I know would chip in somehow or
other regardless of their political ideology.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Dufas, I know you are a good guy as are most Americans. There's just a
few nutters like this (in)sanity fellow. I just love to wind them up.
Pretty easy, they are so stupid and mis-informed. :-)
But we can't have you Yanks massing with our history. I know you have
virtually none of your own& we don't mind lending you some. But we
don't like it being corrupted. Like this for example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-571_(film)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_h...l_inaccuracies

This where half-wits like (in)sanity and beelzebub get their "facts"
from since they clearly never read a book.

Me and everyone I know are well aware that that film took liberties with
the true history of what happened, it's a work of fiction.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 10:06�pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
[...]

Ah but you're one of the educated. There's lots out there believe it
and other crap to be true.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 9:59�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Sanity wrote:

You know, discussing anything with you is fruitless. You're a
close-minded, bigoted, racist, know-it-all ****wit. You keep
believing what you want but you're wrong. �You are right. �England
defeated America in the revolution. You're right.

No, the colonists defeated England during the Revolution. Then the English
turned around and defeated the United States in the war of 1812.

�And finally: Per Capita,
the Jews have more Nobel prize winners than any other country (Gee, I
think the arab nations have one for turning camel dung into crumpets
for the English)

Also not correct. The Jews own almost 40% (158) of the Nobel Research Prizes
(Chemistry, Economics, Physics, Medicine), far more than any other group in
total. Muslims have received two (1 Chemistry, 1 Physics).
.

Israel has one of the mightiest armies in the world and the most
intelligent. Most are either college degreed or finishing their
college.

Israel can field 18 divisions of infantry and armor, engaged in combat, on
three fronts, in 72 hours, with the first quarter million in the field by
this time tomorrow. The authorized ground strength of the U.S. military
(infantry, armor, and artillery) is 12 divisions (10 Army and 2 Marine).
Israel's ground-force military is 50% larger than the United States'.

Israel can only do these (including military) things with US aid
money. Also with conscription including women.
Generic drugs= copies of someone elses drugs.
And as for innovation, virtual zero. No-one made more innovation than
us in the UK.
Repeating your crap endlessly doesn't make it true.

I'm just reading through this:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...#United_States
Very interesting. I found out more of you lies and exageration
already.
I gotta go now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Harry, most people are aware that movies are make believe. I get a
kick out of "Docudramas" that play fast and loose with the actual
truth or facts. The work of Oliver Stone comes to mind. Of course
there is always the invasion from mars syndrome that caused so
much panic so many years ago, even though the network made regular
announcements that it was a radio play. I'm convinced that many
people have selective hearing or better yet, selective comprehension.
Darn it! That's probably why TV shows that are too cerebral wind up
getting canceled. It's usually shows I like.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Israel has one of the mightiest armies in the world and the most
intelligent. Most are either college degreed or finishing their
college.

Israel can field 18 divisions of infantry and armor, engaged in
combat, on three fronts, in 72 hours, with the first quarter million
in the field by this time tomorrow. The authorized ground strength
of the U.S. military (infantry, armor, and artillery) is 12
divisions (10 Army and 2 Marine). Israel's ground-force military is
50% larger than the United States'.

Israel can only do these (including military) things with US aid
money.

* Sort of. The U.S. contribution to Israel's military is a minor amount. If
the U.S. stopped support, Israel would have to cut back a bit.

Also with conscription including women.

* Yes. Israel has 100% conscription, obviously due to its unique
circumstances. The IDF is the largest educator in the country, takes in
people speaking 50 different languages and gives them a common experience.
The IDF provides a pathway to personal success inasmuch as advancement is
based solely on valor and merit.

Most males serve for three years and females for two. After that, every
person completes a 30-day active-duty stint - men until age 50, women until
35.

Generic drugs= copies of someone elses drugs.

* Yes. Our Constitution gives exclusive protection to patent holders for a
limited time. After that, anybody can copy them.

And as for innovation, virtual zero. No-one made more innovation than
us in the UK.

* The UK has 116 Nobel Laureates (three in 2009). The U.S. has 320 (nine in
2009).

Posted to alt.home.repair

�wrote:
[...]

Our TV is going the same way. I now have Satellite TV with High
Definition pictures. Amazing. But nothing but crap to watch. There
must be close on 500 channels in total. Just makes it hard to find
the gold among the dross. Assuming there is any gold in the first
place.
You can't blame Americans. When you're brought up hearing this crap
from birth it's bound to affect the brain adversely.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/11/2010 8:04 AM, harry wrote:

�wrote:
[...]

My family didn't always have a TV much less a color TV. I was in school
when color TV came out and out of college when everybody had a color TV.
What I did watch as a kid were the Tarzan, Charlie Chan, Shirley Temple,
Little Rascals and Roy Rogers movies. Of course I had to watch The Three
Stooges, Marx Brothers and Abbott and Costello. The family would sit
together and watch Red Skelton. Comedians were funny without spouting
loads foul language. Most of it was black and white and back then, I
suppose you could say most folks saw the world in black and white and
not so complicated as it is today.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The family would sit
together and watch Red Skelton. Comedians were funny without spouting
loads foul language. Most of it was black and white and back then, I
suppose you could say most folks saw the world in black and white and
not so complicated as it is today.

TDD

You have a more favorable view of "most people" today than I do. Just look at
the internal political polarization in countries that allow real freedom of
political expression, the international political polarization concerning the
Israeli/Palestinian situation, and think of many of the responses that you've
read over the past 10 days or so on this insanely off-topic discussion (OT.
Jewish Pirates). I fear "most people" still view things in black and white
rather than through a thoughtful, nuanced lens.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/11/2010 3:25 PM, Peter wrote:
The family would sit
together and watch Red Skelton. Comedians were funny without spouting
loads foul language. Most of it was black and white and back then, I
suppose you could say most folks saw the world in black and white and
not so complicated as it is today.

TDD

You have a more favorable view of "most people" today than I do. Just
look at the internal political polarization in countries that allow real
freedom of political expression, the international political
polarization concerning the Israeli/Palestinian situation, and think of
many of the responses that you've read over the past 10 days or so on
this insanely off-topic discussion (OT. Jewish Pirates). I fear "most
people" still view things in black and white rather than through a
thoughtful, nuanced lens.

What I wrote about was in the past. Today the world is so complicated
that not one single individual could possibly understand everything
that's happening. All I can comprehend is a mere glimmer and the biggest
problem I see is that the people in charge can't or won't admit it as
I will.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

� wrote:
[...]

TV over here started in the 1930's for the wealthy near London but was
closed down when WW2 started. I suppose we had TV in the 1950's in our
family. I watched all the same stuff plus Brit stuff that probably
never got over there. You missed out "I love Lucy", "Laurel and Hardy"
and " The Beverly Hillbillys".It was only recently I found out "I love
Lucy" was filmed in colour! I never knew Lucille Ball had red hair.
Heh!Heh!
I suppose it was inane drivel really but it was harmless fun not like
the violent crap/propaganda that comes from America these days (eg
NCIS and CSI) that poisons the minds of the simple minded. I could
never figure out why that indian was called Tonto (Fool in Spanish)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 11, 9:25�pm, Peter wrote:

�The family would sit
together and watch Red Skelton. Comedians were funny without spouting
loads foul language. Most of it was black and white and back then, I
suppose you could say most folks saw the world in black and white and
not so complicated as it is today.

TDD

You have a more favorable view of "most people" today than I do. �Just look at
the internal political polarization in countries that allow real freedom of
political expression, the international political polarization concerning the
Israeli/Palestinian situation, and think of many of the responses that you've
read over the past 10 days or so on this insanely off-topic discussion (OT.
Jewish Pirates). �I fear "most people" still view things in black and white
rather than through a thoughtful, nuanced lens.

There's nothing nuanced about cluster bombs. People are polarised
because we can now see truths that could be hidden in the quite recent
past. We can see events unfold on our TV screens virtually as they
happen. With the internet, nothing can be hidden from the seeker of
truth. We can see other people's TV/news. It's a problem for
politicians who would love to control our thoughts.