Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 6/10/2010 9:49 AM, harry wrote:

--
aem sends...- Hide quoted text -

You're right the Frogs are scum. Especially De Gaulle

Yes, France is appreciative to us just like you are. Same scum.

I met the father of my old Hippie Freak room mate Saturday. My
roomy is turning 60 and his father who's in his late 80's was one
of the men who landed on the the beaches of Normandy June 6,1944.
When his father visited the old battlegrounds for the 60th anniversary
of the invasion, he didn't have to spend much money, the elderly
French people wouldn't let him. He was invited to many homes of the
people who were around during the occupation of their country by
the Germans and they remember who it was who came to the rescue.
The younger French people my not like Americans but if a youngster
looks at an American the wrong way in front of one of the old
Frenchman, the younger fellow my wind up getting whacked upside
the head with a walking stick by Grandpa Pierre.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

There is a reason for this. (Though I agree the French are a
scurrilous race)
Since WW2 the USA has become the bully of the world. �Meddling and
intervening purely to suit it's economic pursuits.

Harry, if England were hit with some terrible catastrophe, natural
or in new speak, man caused disaster, do you think Americans would
stand idly by and not come to the aid of your country? I don't mean
the current administration or government, I mean Joe American, the
regular folks who make up the majority of the citizenry. I would do
what I could for my British cousins even though I'm not a wealthy chap.
I really believe most of the people I know would chip in somehow or
other regardless of their political ideology.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Dufas, I know you are a good guy as are most Americans. There's just a
few nutters like this (in)sanity fellow. I just love to wind them up.
Pretty easy, they are so stupid and mis-informed. :-)
But we can't have you Yanks massing with our history. I know you have
virtually none of your own& we don't mind lending you some. But we
don't like it being corrupted. Like this for example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-571_(film)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_h...l_inaccuracies

This where half-wits like (in)sanity and beelzebub get their "facts"
from since they clearly never read a book.

Me and everyone I know are well aware that that film took liberties with
the true history of what happened, it's a work of fiction.

TDD