Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

Jay Hanig wrote in
:

On 6/2/2010 12:19 PM, harry wrote:
Repelling pirates is pererectly legitimate. I note the guns the
passengers on the ship allegedy had have now been forgoten about . So
now we have one hundred plus Jews attacked aid ship, ran amuck slaying
unarmed civilians. No weapons have been found on the ship.
The pile of "weapons" displayed I could find in my kitchen and garage.

Since when do pirates rappel out of IDF helicopters? The guns I read
about earlier were stripped off the Israelis as they were being
overwhelmed during the melee. I assume they got them back when they
started fighting back effectively.

Slaying unarmed civilians? Are you ****ed in the head? I watched a
video where they were beating the hell out of the IDF commandos with
pipes and sticks.

If you were to try to beat me to death with a pipe, I'd shoot you too.

Poor little activists. Completely innocent, I'm sure. You can be just
as sure I'm sympathetic to their plight. **** 'em. They got what they
deserved.

If there were no weapons being smuggled in then the whole event was
staged to create an incident. What are the chances the next ship will
attempt to smuggle arms?

Jay

It was clearly known by the ships that they were trying to RUN A BLOCKADE
by Israel and Egypt,and could expect to be boarded. It was NOT "piracy",as
a state of war exists between Gaza and Israel,and Israel AND EGYPT
instituted a blockade to deny weapons and other materiel to Hamas for their
war efforts. It is legitimate,and "international waters" doesn't apply to
wartime declared blockades. It's standard procedure to stop and inspect
ships approaching a blockade.

Besides,Israel offered to have them dock at Ashdod port,inspect the
cargo,and trans-ship it to Gaza,a -peaceful- solution that was REFUSED by
the alleged "Peace activists" that turned out to be linked to terror
groups.

To accuse Israel of crimes is a crime in itself,a dishonesty.

Israel allows many THOUSANDS of TONS of humanitarian aid -each WEEK- to
enter Gaza.

Far more humanitarian than anything Hamas has done in regards to Israel.

This was a SETUP,and the "useful idiots" are being USED again.
and they can't even recognize it. Willful blindness.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik