Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 1, 1:09�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to to go
down that route. �And America belongs to the Indians.

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim the land..

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my chosen
people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a speech
impediment* and his response came out as: "We want Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's what you
want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10

The descendants of the Philistines and Canaanites are living in Gaza.