Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 6/1/2010 9:47 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:26:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The paint ball guns can shoot pepper balls, same as a paint ball except
they contain the same stuff as pepper spray. A young woman in the US was
killed by a policeman who fired a pepper ball at her and it struck her
in the eye, so much for non-lethal.

TDD

She died?!

The last day on one job (I was the official log keeper). The boss
explained, that when he sent rubber "flash bangs" into the cell
block, the felons (100) were running for cover. "**** was bouncing
everywhere!"G Crooks dashed under bunks just trying to get away.

Log Entry: Reasonable force was used."

I'd have to search a while to find the story but it had something
to do with a very rowdy crowd after a sports event. I don't recall
if it was a college or professional team but this was a crowd of
the type known for overturning cars and setting them ablaze. I
don't think the young woman was a participant but an onlooker. Of
course it was accidental and I assume the police officer was
devastated by what happened.

TDD