Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 6/7/2010 1:51 PM harry spake thus:

On Jun 7, 7:38 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.
Falkland islands.
When was the last war YOU won without our help.
Hmmm. Vietnam? Oh sorry, you lost. We weren't there to help you.

Revisionist. The U.S. did NOT lose the Vietnam war. That conflict was
concluded with a peace treaty (for which Henry Kissinger won a Nobel Prize).

It was more than a year after the last U.S. combat troops left Viet Nam that
the North Vietnamese entered Saigon.

Yes, I can see in your warped view you won in Vietnam. Just like you
think you've won in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You dropped more bombs in Vietnam than the whole of ww2 & still lost

Yes, only a revisionist would try to claim that we won the Vietnam war.
Just like only an Israeli revisionist would try to claim that they won
the 2006 Lebanon war.