Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 10:08�am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 7, 12:39 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

news:IdCdnS30IO88t5HRnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

You said "The first rocket that landed near my house or family
would
be
the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never did it
again." Fine, fair enough; I take you at your word on that.

Now imagine you are a *Palestinian* whose house has just been fired
on
by a rocket. And not a ridiculously crude Qassam but a
precision-guided
Hellfire fired from an attack helicopter by the IDF.

So you are essentially saying the Palestinians get a bye because
they use second rate equipment in their attempts to kill Israelis?

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

I may be stupid but I never started a fight with someone much bigger
than
am.- Hide quoted text -

That is the talk of cowards. �The USA has nevr started a war with
anyone bigger tham it's self. You even needed pur help with Iraq and
Afghanistan.
We on the other hand have never hesitated to fight tyranny. �Th US
only fights for money.
The Palestinians are fighting for what's theirs. �What's right.

You're right. England never fought a war that the US didn't fight for
them,
with them or supplied them. �When you gonna pay us back the money you owe
us? � And when was the last war you won without our help?- Hide quoted
text -

We have been fighting tyrants for more than a thousand years.
Falkland islands.
When was the last war YOU won without our help.
Hmmm. Vietnam? Oh sorry, you lost. We weren't there to help you.

You helped us. Yes, England had valiant troops, but that's all. Without the
US might and manufacturing ability you'd have swastikas tattooed on your
asses.

Yes, you had troops in the Gulf, Balkans, Afghanistand and Iraq. You got
your asses whipped by a few Irish rebels for many years. If they hadn't
quit, you'd still be getting your asses handed to you by them.
In WW1 you had 800,000 killed and 2 million wounded until the US stepped in
and saved your asses. And don't forget Dunkirk (may their souls rest in
peace). England, although a good friend to the US now is a "HAS BEEN".

Don't forget to get used to the heat when my wish comes true about you on
the receiving end of your wishes for the Jews.