Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:18:48 -0400, "Sanity" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:23?pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:

There's NEVER been a war in which we NEEDED your help, dumbass. There
have
been at least two really big ones in which you needed ours, though.
If it
wasn't for the U.S., you'd be writing your posts in German.

I don't think so on the last.

Britain perhaps would not have WON WWII, but they would not have LOST.

By the time the U.S. entered the war, Hitler had abandoned plans to
invade
Britain.

Who supplied England with all their weapons, munitions, food, etc.? ?They
even put up the crown jewels as collateral but never repaid the US
anyway.
And Hitler didn't abandon conquering England. He just put it off till he
won
on the other fronts. ?I see you're not a history major.- Hide quoted
text -

Once again you show your ignorance you retard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6215847.stm

I apologize. England did pay it's debt. Thank you.

How much did they pay for the little white crosses?