Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rob offers his apologies.

I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

He truly is a Christian man without fault?

I would wash his feet.

After that, I would look him in the eye.

Then I would rebuke him.

He would crumble upon the weight.

I would dust off my shoes and go looking for Cheney.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article . com, "Robatoy" wrote:
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

Oh, really? You honestly think he's worse than Saddam Hussein, Bashir Assad,
Mahmoud Achmedinajad, Osama bin Laden, or Fidel Castro?

He truly is a Christian man without fault?

AFAIK, he has never claimed to be without fault.

[remaining garbage snipped]

Some apology.

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

Well, not sure of the above, but terms such as arrogant and
unqualified come to mind when describing the present US gov't
administration.

Lew
Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

AFAIK, he has never claimed to be without fault.

Ya farkin' kiddin me???????

Jeebus, Doug... where-the-fark have you been?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

Oh, really? You honestly think he's worse than Saddam Hussein

Given his attitude towards torture, I'd say they're about the same.

Mike
Posted to rec.woodworking
TBM TBM is offline

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

I believe that honor belongs to you.

Take your crap elsewhere troll.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com, "Robatoy" wrote:
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

Oh, really? You honestly think he's worse than Saddam Hussein, Bashir Assad,
Mahmoud Achmedinajad, Osama bin Laden, or Fidel Castro?
He truly is a Christian man without fault?

AFAIK, he has never claimed to be without fault.

[remaining garbage snipped]

Some apology.

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

Doug why do you even justify responding? if you read the history of his
posts he is and has always been a crack pot, and more than likely
smoking a crack pipe.

"A great man inspires others to greatness,
a little man complains about it."
--unknown

politics aside

there seems to be several types of people on the wreck there are those
that help and give real advice, those that are here to learn that they
might help some day, and leaches, they take with out any real useful
contribution and are border line trolls

looking at past posts Doug Miller has done more then his fair share help
good, I've yet to see anything real useful from robatoy

now quit your bitching and get back to work, that sawdust isn't going to
make it's self

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Michael Daly" wrote in message
Doug Miller wrote:

Oh, really? You honestly think he's worse than Saddam Hussein

Given his attitude towards torture, I'd say they're about the same.

Mike

Is there some code or rule someplace that requires anti-Bush tirades to be
ignorant and stupid? To compare any approved Bush "torture" of which
includes sleep deprivation, cold rooms , loud music, maybe water boarding
(harmless but scary).... even including any and all of the unapproved
nudity, ridicule and the big dogs at Abu Grraib...... to Saddams murderous
and very public atrocities, his mass graves, approved rape, the tens of
thousands of Kurds and Shiites murdered and imprisoned .....is just so over
the top one has to wonder......Even though Saddam is responsible for over a
million deaths including the Iranian and Kuwait war, one could still easily
say it is not worth any American life or coin to stop such atrocities....
although it does make one wonder how many million must die before we should
be concerned? Were we as equally wrong to use 50,000 troops and spend
billions containing him in the decade prior? Rod

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

AFAIK, he has never claimed to be without fault.

Ya farkin' kiddin me???????

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

I'm waiting....

Jeebus, Doug... where-the-fark have you been?

Paying more attention than you have, I think... You've obviously let
irrational hatred blind you to reality.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com, "Robatoy" wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com, "Robatoy"

wrote:
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

Oh, really? You honestly think he's worse than Saddam Hussein, Bashir Assad,
Mahmoud Achmedinajad, Osama bin Laden, or Fidel Castro?

How DARE you bundle Castro, Ahmedinajad in the same breath as the
fictitious Bin Laden?

"the fictitious Bin Laden [sic]" ? Did you forget your meds this morning?

Where is Chavez in you bull**** arguement?

Chavez is just a loudmouthed nutjob who hasn't [yet] done anything that would
place him in company with the others.

Just because a few leaders stand up to ****wit Bush, don't make them
the equal of Hussein.

Apples and oranges, Doug!!!

Answer the question, Rob: do you honestly think that Bush is worse than Saddam
Hussein or Fidel Castro?

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

Answer the question, Rob: do you honestly think that Bush is worse
than Saddam
Hussein or Fidel Castro?

Than Castro? Absolutely, no question.

Than Hussein? Toss up though I suspect Iraquis would say, "Bush".

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

He truly is a Christian man without fault?

I would wash his feet.

After that, I would look him in the eye.

Then I would rebuke him.

He would crumble upon the weight.

I would dust off my shoes and go looking for Cheney.

At least Bush has balls, and conviction. In this day in age that kind of
person is hard to find. Unfortunately many find this type personality kind
of harsh as they have been brought up in a society that has learned to
accept no back bone spineless politicians as the norm.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robatoy wrote:
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

After reading this... well... I don't think you are sorry at all. I am
detecting a whiff of insincererity, I do believe. *snort*

The subject matter aside, I must say that I am not accustomed to that
level of inarticulate profanity from you. You usually express yourself
so well.

But for those that want to take a look at someone that isn't afraid to
talk about some real balls:

http://tinyurl.com/q7bmd

Robert

Reminds me of the SNL skit with Alec Baldwin doing the country radio show
and describing his famous and delicious "Schweaty Balls". ;!)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

Reminds me of the SNL skit with Alec Baldwin doing the country radio show
and describing his famous and delicious "Schweaty Balls". ;!)

Hey! That was NPR, not a country show, and they tape the "real" version
("Food Schmooze") not far from my location.

What a GREAT parody... G

Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Reminds me of the SNL skit with Alec Baldwin doing the country radio show
and describing his famous and delicious "Schweaty Balls". ;!)

Hey! That was NPR, not a country show, and they tape the "real" version
("Food Schmooze") not far from my location.

What a GREAT parody... G

I strongly suspected that they were making fun of an actual radio show. You
cannot make stuff like that up. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

I strongly suspected that they were making fun of an actual radio show. You
cannot make stuff like that up. LOL

The real show is as lame as the parody makes it out to be. It's bad!

I picture most of the regular audience needing an occasional dusting!
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Bruce Barnett wrote:
(Doug Miller) writes:

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

I remember TV interviews where Bush said that he didn't make any mistakes
in Iraq.

That's not the same as a generic claim to be without fault, which is the
context I was responding to.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

(Doug Miller) writes:

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

But one question for which Bush was evidently not prepared invited him
to name his biggest mistake since 9/11.

"I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I
could plan for it," Bush joked before taking a long pause.

"I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this
press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with
answer, but it hadn't yet."

Then came a meandering soliloquy that wandered from an affirmation of
his decisions to invade Afghanistan and Iraq to his firm belief that
former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass
destruction and the discovery of mustard gas on a turkey farm in
Libya.

"I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I
have. I just haven't. You just put me under the spot here, and maybe
I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one,"
Bush concluded.

- April 13th, 2004

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe
and what believe I -- I believe what I believe is right." Rome, Italy,
July 22, 2001.

"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job."
to a group of Amish he met with privately, July 9, 2004.

Posted to rec.woodworking

(Doug Miller) writes:

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

Like I said -- if he has ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

(Doug Miller) writes:

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

I remember TV interviews where Bush said that he didn't make any mistakes
in Iraq.

That's not the same as a generic claim to be without fault, which is the
context I was responding to.

The context was "I hate Bush". Since all political discussions are
emotional arguments masquerading as logical ones, there's little hope
of convincing the other party. He won't convince you, you won't
convince him, so what's the point of the back and forth?

This would have been a good thread to have OT in the subject line, no?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

He truly is a Christian man without fault?

AFAIK, he has never claimed to be without fault.

I think it was DeMille who once said "I thought I was mistaken once, but I was
wrong." Bush makes him look humble :-).

--
It's turtles, all the way down
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article . com, "RicodJour" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Bruce Barnett

wrote:
(Doug Miller) writes:

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

I remember TV interviews where Bush said that he didn't make any mistakes
in Iraq.

That's not the same as a generic claim to be without fault, which is the
context I was responding to.

The context was "I hate Bush". Since all political discussions are
emotional arguments masquerading as logical ones, there's little hope
of convincing the other party.

Well, yes, but the specific context was this from Robatoy:

"He truly is a Christian man without fault?"

which in that context has a specific meaning that is entirely different from
the question of whether he has made mistakes in his conduct of his job.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

Get a grip. Do you have *any* idea at all what went on in Iraq under Saddam
Hussein?

Torture is torture. Once you throw out the Geneva convention, you have lost any
moral authority and you are no better than the scum you're combating. If you
cease to remain civilized, the terrorists have won.

Maybe you should get a grip and realize just how much damage has been done to
America's reputation in the world.

Mike
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

At least Bush has balls, and conviction.

That would be good if he and his cronies had brains, too. Bush and his gang of
vengeful fools has dragged America down to the lowest level it's been in world
opinion since WWII. America no longer commands much respect because of its
foreign adventures that are not based on anything rational. The support America
had after 9/11 has been lost. America is more at risk from terrorists now than
ever - even the quasi-secret Bush-held documents on the Iraq situation say that.
The more revealed about Iraq, the worst things look. It's time to fix the
problem, not support the fools.

Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

Get a grip. Do you have *any* idea at all what went on in Iraq under
Saddam Hussein?

Torture is torture. Once you throw out the Geneva convention, you have
lost any moral authority and you are no better than the scum you're
combating. If you cease to remain civilized, the terrorists have won.

Who was more civilized in the revolutionary war? I guess the patriots were
all scumbags eh? Being civilized is overrated.

I consider sleep deprevation a more civilized form of turture than
dismemberment. Maybe you don't.

Maybe you should get a grip and realize just how much damage has been done
to America's reputation in the world.

Maybe you should get a grip and realize that most Americans don't give a
flying **** what the rest of the world thinks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:

Get a grip. Do you have *any* idea at all what went on in Iraq under
Saddam Hussein?

Torture is torture. Once you throw out the Geneva convention, you have
lost any moral authority and you are no better than the scum you're
combating. If you cease to remain civilized, the terrorists have won.

Maybe you should get a grip and realize just how much damage has been done
to America's reputation in the world.

Mike

ahh... another Canadian. Not suprised.

Do you realize what YOUR reputation is in the world?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Michael Daly" wrote in message
news
Leon wrote:

At least Bush has balls, and conviction.

That would be good if he and his cronies had brains, too. Bush and his
gang of vengeful fools has dragged America down to the lowest level it's
been in world opinion since WWII. America no longer commands much respect
because of its foreign adventures that are not based on anything rational.
The support America had after 9/11 has been lost. America is more at risk
from terrorists now than ever - even the quasi-secret Bush-held documents
on the Iraq situation say that. The more revealed about Iraq, the worst
things look. It's time to fix the problem, not support the fools.

Mike

It's time for you to mind your own business. We don't tell you who should be
president of your parasitic country.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Locutus wrote:

ahh... another Canadian. Not suprised.

Do you realize what YOUR reputation is in the world?

Possibly that they managed to free some American prisoners while Jimmy
Carter hemmed and hawed for more than a year?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"dadiOH" wrote in message
Locutus wrote:

ahh... another Canadian. Not suprised.

Do you realize what YOUR reputation is in the world?

Possibly that they managed to free some American prisoners while Jimmy
Carter hemmed and hawed for more than a year?

So you think their reputation is based on one incident that happened nearly
30 years ago? How fitting.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Michael Daly wrote:

That would be good if he and his cronies had brains, too. Bush and
his gang of vengeful fools has dragged America down to the lowest
level it's been in world opinion since WWII.

OH-MY-GAWD!!!!!

America no longer
commands much respect because of its foreign adventures that are not
based on anything rational.

OH-MY-GAWD!!!!

The support America had after 9/11 has
been lost.

NO, please, help us find it!!!! Support, here support, come here boy.
Someone call missing persons, please.

America is more at risk from terrorists now than ever -
even the quasi-secret Bush-held documents on the Iraq situation say
that.

Really?? That's not what I read. Go ahead and paste the content of the
report that said thet so we can read it ourselves. I'll wait.

The more revealed about Iraq, the worst things look.

Ummmm..... not so much. Al Queda sure seems panicked, though.

It's time
to fix the problem, not support the fools.

Here's a fix I love: America will make a treaty with all terrorist groups;
To wit, as long as you leave America and those countries who provided troops
to Iraq completely alone, we will leave you alone. BUT, you can do whatever
you want, and kill whoever you want, in Canada, most of Europe and other
head-in-the-sand, smegma-ridden countries.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

At least Bush has balls, and conviction.

That would be good if he and his cronies had brains, too. Bush and his
gang of vengeful fools has dragged America down to the lowest level it's
been in world opinion since WWII.

I believe Jimmy Carter took us down that road along with the economy. All
it took was for Regan to get elected to convince the Iranians to release our
citizens.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:53:21 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

At least Bush has balls, and conviction.

So did Hitler.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Michael Daly" wrote in message

Torture is torture. Once you throw out the Geneva convention, you have
lost any moral authority and you are no better than the scum you're
combating. If you cease to remain civilized, the terrorists have won.

So shooting them is OK?
We should do to others as others have done to us. We can crawl into the
cutter with them if that is what it takes to win the war. If the enemy does
not follow the rules and we do, we cannot win.
War is war.