Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

In article , wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

No, I didn't.

He truly is a Christian man without fault?

Be more careful with your attributions, please. I didn't write that; Robatoy
did. I wrote this:

AFAIK, he has never claimed to be without fault.

I think it was DeMille who once said "I thought I was mistaken once, but I was
wrong." Bush makes him look humble :-).

IMO, Bush is smart enough to realize that, whether or not he's aware of having
made any mistakes in Iraq, it would be political suicide to admit them -- but
that's a _completely_ separate issue from whether he is, or has ever claimed
to be, "a Christian man without fault."

Certainly he acknowledges being a Christian man, but AFAIK has never claimed
to be "without fault" in that sense. None of us is. The only One who ever was,
got nailed to a tree some twenty centuries ago.

--
Regards,