Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

After reading this... well... I don't think you are sorry at all. I am
detecting a whiff of insincererity, I do believe. *snort*

The subject matter aside, I must say that I am not accustomed to that
level of inarticulate profanity from you. You usually express yourself
so well.

But for those that want to take a look at someone that isn't afraid to
talk about some real balls:

You are right, Robert. I'm not myself these days. Maybe because I lost
my composure during the Emmies. I am so peeved at the 'so-what' stance
of my fellow warriors, that I may be expressing my disgust a little too
forcefully. This, actually IS an apology.
Your sense of whiffness was acute. Meanwhile

I remain,
sincerely yours,