Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Michael Daly wrote:

That would be good if he and his cronies had brains, too. Bush and
his gang of vengeful fools has dragged America down to the lowest
level it's been in world opinion since WWII.

OH-MY-GAWD!!!!!

America no longer
commands much respect because of its foreign adventures that are not
based on anything rational.

OH-MY-GAWD!!!!

The support America had after 9/11 has
been lost.

NO, please, help us find it!!!! Support, here support, come here boy.
Someone call missing persons, please.

America is more at risk from terrorists now than ever -
even the quasi-secret Bush-held documents on the Iraq situation say
that.

Really?? That's not what I read. Go ahead and paste the content of the
report that said thet so we can read it ourselves. I'll wait.

The more revealed about Iraq, the worst things look.

Ummmm..... not so much. Al Queda sure seems panicked, though.

It's time
to fix the problem, not support the fools.

Here's a fix I love: America will make a treaty with all terrorist groups;
To wit, as long as you leave America and those countries who provided troops
to Iraq completely alone, we will leave you alone. BUT, you can do whatever
you want, and kill whoever you want, in Canada, most of Europe and other
head-in-the-sand, smegma-ridden countries.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com