Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

In article ,
says...

Doug why do you even justify responding?

Because I believe that the best antidote to ridiculous ideas and
statements is to shine the light of day on them, and hold them up to the
ridicule that they richly deserve.

if you read the history of his
posts he is and has always been a crack pot, and more than likely
smoking a crack pipe.

Actually, when he's talking about woodworking, he's worth listening to.

"A great man inspires others to greatness,
a little man complains about it."
--unknown

politics aside

there seems to be several types of people on the wreck there are those
that help and give real advice, those that are here to learn that they
might help some day, and leaches, they take with out any real useful
contribution and are border line trolls

looking at past posts Doug Miller has done more then his fair share help
good, I've yet to see anything real useful from robatoy

Well, thanks for the compliment... but in fairness to Robatoy, I have to
point out that, as long as he sticks to talking about woodworking, he's
quite informative and well worth having a conversation with.
Unfortunately, the farther his subject matter departs from woodworking,
the farther it departs from reality as well.