Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

"Michael Daly" wrote in message
Doug Miller wrote:

Oh, really? You honestly think he's worse than Saddam Hussein

Given his attitude towards torture, I'd say they're about the same.

Mike

Is there some code or rule someplace that requires anti-Bush tirades to be
ignorant and stupid? To compare any approved Bush "torture" of which
includes sleep deprivation, cold rooms , loud music, maybe water boarding
(harmless but scary).... even including any and all of the unapproved
nudity, ridicule and the big dogs at Abu Grraib...... to Saddams murderous
and very public atrocities, his mass graves, approved rape, the tens of
thousands of Kurds and Shiites murdered and imprisoned .....is just so over
the top one has to wonder......Even though Saddam is responsible for over a
million deaths including the Iranian and Kuwait war, one could still easily
say it is not worth any American life or coin to stop such atrocities....
although it does make one wonder how many million must die before we should
be concerned? Were we as equally wrong to use 50,000 troops and spend
billions containing him in the decade prior? Rod