Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Bruce Barnett wrote:
(Doug Miller) writes:

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

I remember TV interviews where Bush said that he didn't make any mistakes
in Iraq.

That's not the same as a generic claim to be without fault, which is the
context I was responding to.

The context was "I hate Bush". Since all political discussions are
emotional arguments masquerading as logical ones, there's little hope
of convincing the other party. He won't convince you, you won't
convince him, so what's the point of the back and forth?

This would have been a good thread to have OT in the subject line, no?