Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Robatoy (in )
said:

| I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
| ****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the
| face of the planet....but I digress.

this would have been a good stopping point - remainder snipped

Time to take a deep breath and really think about what's going on. If
you allow anyone goad you to the point where you're reduced to a
collection of jagged edges, then you're allowing them to control you
by depriving you of your ability to speak and act effectively.

A tiny bit of wisdom handed to me a long time ago went something like:
'What people fear most in others is something closely related to what
they like least about themselves.' This may offer some interesting
insights if you apply it to GWB (and perhaps even to one's own self!)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar