Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robatoy wrote:
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

After reading this... well... I don't think you are sorry at all. I am
detecting a whiff of insincererity, I do believe. *snort*

The subject matter aside, I must say that I am not accustomed to that
level of inarticulate profanity from you. You usually express yourself
so well.

But for those that want to take a look at someone that isn't afraid to
talk about some real balls:

http://tinyurl.com/q7bmd

Robert

Reminds me of the SNL skit with Alec Baldwin doing the country radio show
and describing his famous and delicious "Schweaty Balls". ;!)