Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

In article . com, "RicodJour" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Bruce Barnett

wrote:
(Doug Miller) writes:

OK, if he *has* ever claimed to be without fault, cite it.

I remember TV interviews where Bush said that he didn't make any mistakes
in Iraq.

That's not the same as a generic claim to be without fault, which is the
context I was responding to.

The context was "I hate Bush". Since all political discussions are
emotional arguments masquerading as logical ones, there's little hope
of convincing the other party.

Well, yes, but the specific context was this from Robatoy:

"He truly is a Christian man without fault?"

which in that context has a specific meaning that is entirely different from
the question of whether he has made mistakes in his conduct of his job.

--
Regards,