Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default EXCLUSIVE OFFERS JUST FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Friends. I'm giving you some very cool & exclusive offers which
will be truly beneficial to all of you.....
Just click on the following links and register for FREE to grab this
opportunity before it gets too late....

Offer Name: Globe7
Subject / Title: Call any Phone anywhere Free!
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLGB7227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: ScreenSavers
Subject / Title: Download Free ScreenSavers and Wallpapers!
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLSCR227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: Monster Resume
Subject / Title: Post Your Resume FREE today on Monster!
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLMRE227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: Smiley Central
Subject / Title: Download Free Smileys at No Cost..
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLSCI227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: HostGator Hosting
Subject / Title: Unlimited Domain Hosting Only $9.95 a Month
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLHGH227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: The Rich Jerk
Subject / Title: Don't be a Loser. Get Rich Like Me
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLTRJ227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: Yahoo! Domains
Subject / Title: Register domain @ $1.99
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLYSD227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: Xoom Money Transfer
Subject / Title: Send money to India. Online & Conveinent - Low Fees
- Guaranteed
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLXOM227293EZSPJHS

Offer Name: Bulk SMS
Subject / Title: Send SMS to India. SMS Packs Start $2 Only
Link / URL: http://surl.in/HLRGS227293EZSPJHS

These are the exclusive offers which should not be missed in any case
but if you misses them then you're going to loose this great
opportunity having the awesome exceptional offers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com,
writes
Hi! Friends. I'm giving you some very cool & exclusive offers

Remember - never buy from spammers

--
geoff