Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.manufacture,rec.electronics,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.parts,sci.electronics.repair

Default FS Looking for offers NOS 4116 and 2101 RAM ICs

Looking to sell 25 tubes of 25 ICs per tube of the 4116, and 25 tubes of 17
each of the 2101. Realistic offers please, I will add actual UPS ground
charges to the offer.
These are brand new parts, not socket pulls.

--
Art

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.manufacture,rec.electronics,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.parts,sci.electronics.repair

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
Looking to sell 25 tubes of 25 ICs per tube of the 4116, and 25 tubes of 17
each of the 2101. Realistic offers please, I will add actual UPS ground
charges to the offer.
These are brand new parts, not socket pulls.

if the 2101's are dram chips, and their ceramic, they may be able to be
used as ccd's

the story goes that you pop the top and focus your image on teh memory
cells, electronically you set(or clear I dont remember) all the mamory
locations and then start reading them back, the amount of time it takes
for them to clear(or set...) it proportionate to the amount of light on
the cell.

yea, its only black and white, and its only at best 1K pixel, but at
that price you can run filters and run them in rgb

is this where I say I have a rail of Z80's?

dan
Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default NONE of the groups to which you posted this crap is a MARKETPLACE group

was: FS Looking for offers NOS 4116 and 2101 RAM ICs

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
[SPAM]

Groups where ads are welcome have in their names words like
ads biz forsale marketplace

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

. com...

Art M - Artfromny wrote:
[SPAM]

Groups where ads are welcome have in their names words like
ads biz forsale marketplace

I'm right with you Jeff, but I think our cries are falling on dead (and
dumb) ears.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.electronics.manufacture,rec.electronics,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.parts,sci.electronics.repair
Zak Zak is offline

rue_mohr wrote:

if the 2101's are dram chips, and their ceramic, they may be able to be
used as ccd's

Their outputs are digital and there is a nasty sense amp thing in the
middle.

And even a 64 kbit RAM would only give you half of a 256 x 256 storace
cell arrai, with cells with various sensitivities.

Not great.

Thomas