Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default EXCLUSIVE SPAM JUST FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

I'm giving you some very cool & exclusive offers

who do these offers exclude? Or are you pitching at people too dumb to
understand the word exclusive?

which
will be truly beneficial to all of you.....

they dont look too beneficial to me

These are the exclusive offers which should not be missed in any case
but if you misses them then you're going to loose this great
opportunity having the awesome exceptional offers.

whats awesome or exceptional about free screensavers? One of the well
known ways to get a virus.

Who are you pitching this crap to? We dont have a lot of kids in uk.diy.