Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer sound query

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

Best results I've had was using a Micron radio mic with a Tram TR50 (from
my working days). The receiver having a balance line output. Fed that into
a graphic equaliser and then into the sound card line input. Recording a
Zoom meeting showed my audio to be as good as any - and far better than
most.

But too much faff. ;-)

I ought to try making some recordings from the various mics I have
available, to compare them myself, instead of relying on what other
people have commented.

Maybe look at virtual mixer/eq software, e.g.

https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

All the reports I've had say this won't work in real time. But please try
it and see if you can find a work round for that. Reports said it added an
echo. Same as some other I found (for free) (can't remember the name, not
on this computer)

--
*When you've seen one shopping centre you've seen a mall*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 18:45:38 -0000, "Bert Coules"
wrote:

Dave W wrote:

Zoom has a checkbox for 'disable Windows ducking', which might be
relevant.

Where is this? I have the latest version of Zoom but can't find any such
option. Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't find it now. I saw it when I join Zoom meetings
run by someone else - perhaps they have a different version (Windows
10).

On my own Zoom software, version 5.5.4 (Windows 8.1), the audio
settings a

SettingsAudio Automatically adjust microphone volume on/off
Suppress background noise auto/low/medium/high

SettingsAudioAdvanced Echo cancellation options auto/aggressive,
Checkbox for 'Show in-meeting option to "Enable Original Sound" from
microphone'. Info says "This option automatically disables Zoom noise
suppression, removes high pass filtering, and removes automatic gain
control. It is recommended for playing music and for studio-like
environments with higher quality microphones, speakers, or audio
interfaces. It is not recommended for use in noisy environments or for
general meetings use.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave W wrote:

Unfortunately I can't find it now. I saw it when I join Zoom meetings
run by someone else - perhaps they have a different version (Windows
10).

That seems likely. My Windows 7 audio options are, I think, exactly the
same as yours.

Thanks for that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

I ought to try making some recordings from the various mics I have
available, to compare them myself, instead of relying on what other people
have commented.

I've been thinking the same. And it would also be worthwhile to listen to
them on more than one piece of gear: my PC's audio playback might well be
colouring the sound even further.

Maybe look at virtual mixer/eq software, e.g.

https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

Interesting; thanks for the link.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:

I ought to try making some recordings from the various mics I have
available, to compare them myself, instead of relying on what other people
have commented.

I've been thinking the same. And it would also be worthwhile to listen to
them on more than one piece of gear: my PC's audio playback might well be
colouring the sound even further.

Maybe look at virtual mixer/eq software, e.g.

https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

Interesting; thanks for the link.

On Zoom meetings I can link my laptop to the TV via an HDMI cable (or by
screen mirror - but this introduces more latency) which allows the sound
to be from the same system as the TV sound - in my case through the Hi-Fi
system.

But the simplest way would be a decent USB headset.

--
*Broken pencils are pointless.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I've uploaded a 28 second WAV file with a sample recording from all three
microphones currently available to me: the Logitech webcam, the separate
cheapo desktop mic, and the mic in my old (low grade video) webcam.

In each instance I was speaking at the same level and at roughly the same
distance. Recording made in Audacity with the mic input control at maximum
(and the recorded level startlingly low). I've done nothing to clean up or
alter the recordings, since what I'm after is a decent sound quality for
live Zoom chatting.

If anyone would be kind enough to listen I'd be grateful for any thoughts.

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit...rch%202021.wav

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
o.uk...
I've uploaded a 28 second WAV file with a sample recording from all three
microphones currently available to me: the Logitech webcam, the separate
cheapo desktop mic, and the mic in my old (low grade video) webcam.

In each instance I was speaking at the same level and at roughly the same
distance. Recording made in Audacity with the mic input control at
maximum (and the recorded level startlingly low). I've done nothing to
clean up or alter the recordings, since what I'm after is a decent sound
quality for live Zoom chatting.

If anyone would be kind enough to listen I'd be grateful for any thoughts.

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit...rch%202021.wav

The last one, the old web cam, is certainly better with more high frequencys
but the other 2 are quite acceptable and I don't hear the grossly excessive
bass and booming you complained about initially.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

The last one, the old web cam, is certainly better with more high
frequencys
but the other 2 are quite acceptable and I don't hear the grossly
excessive
bass and booming you complained about initially.

That is fascinating and reassuring; many thanks. I'm wondering if the
unacceptable sound is a product of my PC's playback chain rather than the
sound itself.

I'll try playing the same file back through my main sound system and see (or
rather hear) what happens.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 06:19:48 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The last one, the old web cam, is certainly better with more high frequencys
but the other 2 are quite acceptable and I don't hear the grossly excessive
bass and booming you complained about initially.

Good grief, Rodent! Is there NO link that you will NOT click on, you
sleepless lonely senile trolling asshole?

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 18:39:51 -0000, "Bert Coules"
wrote:

I've uploaded a 28 second WAV file with a sample recording from all three
microphones currently available to me: the Logitech webcam, the separate
cheapo desktop mic, and the mic in my old (low grade video) webcam.

In each instance I was speaking at the same level and at roughly the same
distance. Recording made in Audacity with the mic input control at maximum
(and the recorded level startlingly low). I've done nothing to clean up or
alter the recordings, since what I'm after is a decent sound quality for
live Zoom chatting.

If anyone would be kind enough to listen I'd be grateful for any thoughts.

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit...rch%202021.wav

I've just listened to this on my laptop without using headphones. The
two webcam mics sound far away as you might expect. The desktop mic
sounds nearer as you might expect and has more high frequency
response, but also has some strange repeating buzzing interference.

The second webcam shows more background noise - maybe it's less
directional than the first.

I favour a lapel mic for Zooming, as there is no background noise plus
being nearer my mouth and further from the laptop speakers there's
less chance of feedback. Also room acoustics don't detract. I don't
use headphones now as my laptop speakers are a bit quiet and I don't
get any feedback.

However, one person in my Zoom crowd had to be asked to wear
headphones, because without them, when anybody else spoke, we all got
a delayed version back from his setup making it difficult to
understand. Maybe he had loud speakers.
--
Dave W
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave W wrote:

I've just listened to this on my laptop...

Thanks.

The two webcam mics sound far away
as you might expect. The desktop mic
sounds nearer as you might expect...

That's interesting. The actual distances from my mouth to the mics we

Logitech webcam: 20"
Old webcam: 14"
Desktop: 15"

I was surprised that the level of recorded sound from all three mics was
low, reported by Audacity as having a peak level of only -6.26dB. This was
with the recording level set at the software's maximum.

I favour a lapel mic for Zooming...

I might look into that. I haven't used lapel mics since my BBC days when
the standard model was the Sony ECM50 (which gave excellent results). Do
you have any more up to date recommendations?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
I've uploaded a 28 second WAV file with a sample recording from all three
microphones currently available to me: the Logitech webcam, the separate
cheapo desktop mic, and the mic in my old (low grade video) webcam.

In each instance I was speaking at the same level and at roughly the same
distance. Recording made in Audacity with the mic input control at maximum
(and the recorded level startlingly low). I've done nothing to clean up or
alter the recordings, since what I'm after is a decent sound quality for
live Zoom chatting.

If anyone would be kind enough to listen I'd be grateful for any thoughts.

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit...rch%202021.wav

Main difference on a very quick listen on the computer speakers is the
bass end. Very common to roll off some bass for clearer speech. And very
easy do do - at least in analogue.

--
*When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
I might look into that. I haven't used lapel mics since my BBC days when
the standard model was the Sony ECM50 (which gave excellent results). Do
you have any more up to date recommendations?

Pro lapel mics like later versions of the ECM 50 cost rather a lot.
Perhaps £200 used, for a good one. And old ones may need the electret
replaced, as they don't last for ever.

There may well be a mass produced alternative that is good enough at a
reasonable price - I simply don't know the current market. But all lapel
mics need EQ for each individual voice to sound best.

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Main difference on a very quick listen on the computer speakers is the
bass end. Very common to roll off some bass for clearer speech. And very
easy do do - at least in analogue.

Thanks for the thought. Simplicity itself of course if I were recording for
later playback, but I have no immediate means of adjusting the sound for
live Zoom or Skype work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2021 18:39, Bert Coules wrote:
I've uploaded a 28 second WAV file with a sample recording from all
three microphones currently available to me: the Logitech webcam, the
separate cheapo desktop mic, and the mic in my old (low grade video)
webcam.

In each instance I was speaking at the same level and at roughly the
same distance.Â* Recording made in Audacity with the mic input control at
maximum (and the recorded level startlingly low).Â* I've done nothing to
clean up or alter the recordings, since what I'm after is a decent sound
quality for live Zoom chatting.

If anyone would be kind enough to listen I'd be grateful for any thoughts.

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit...rch%202021.wav

The 'old web cam' is remarkably bassless. sounds like a ceramic driving
too low an impedance The new web cam and the desktop are broadly similar
and the differences could be down to position versus where the voice was.

I'd say all were acceptable for voice

let them."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bert Coules wrote:

If anyone would be kind enough to listen I'd be grateful for any thoughts.

The logitech sounds best to me, I would have no issue having a
teams/zoom/webex call at that quality ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I'd say all were acceptable for voice.

Thanks for that. It's becoming clear that the problems I'm experiencing
with the sound quality are almost certainly due to my PC's playback, my
hearing, or a combination of both.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

The Logitech sounds best to me, I would have no issue having a
teams/zoom/webex call at that quality ...

Ah, many thanks for that. It's becoming clear that the problems I'm
experiencing with the sound quality are almost certainly due to my PC's
playback, my hearing, or a combination of both.

Today I'll try playing my triple-test file through my AV setup: highish-end
Marantz amp, HTPC with a good quality sound card, and decent speakers. In
view of reactions to the sound here, that's probably going to produce quite
a different result.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Main difference on a very quick listen on the computer speakers is the
bass end. Very common to roll off some bass for clearer speech. And
very easy do do - at least in analogue.

Thanks for the thought. Simplicity itself of course if I were recording
for later playback, but I have no immediate means of adjusting the
sound for live Zoom or Skype work.

Quite. I've looked for a graphic equaliser or whatever that would work in
real time with a USB mic, but not found one. For Zoom etc. I'd guess it
simply is impossible. So the answer may be to use an analogue mic into a
small mixer with decent EQ. Some searching shows there are very
inexpensive ones around that have a USB output - but they tend to have
very basic EQ, just bass and treble. For a lapel mic you really need a mid
range peak. If your computer has analogue audio in, the choice of mixers
is much wider.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 23:58:12 -0000, "Bert Coules"
wrote:

Dave W wrote:

I've just listened to this on my laptop...

Thanks.

The two webcam mics sound far away
as you might expect. The desktop mic
sounds nearer as you might expect...

That's interesting. The actual distances from my mouth to the mics we

Logitech webcam: 20"
Old webcam: 14"
Desktop: 15"

I was surprised that the level of recorded sound from all three mics was
low, reported by Audacity as having a peak level of only -6.26dB. This was
with the recording level set at the software's maximum.

I favour a lapel mic for Zooming...

I might look into that. I haven't used lapel mics since my BBC days when
the standard model was the Sony ECM50 (which gave excellent results). Do
you have any more up to date recommendations?

No - any old rubbish will do. I am using a 'stereo' mic from a
Freecycle lot. It consists of two microphones an inch apart facing
opposite directions - completely useless as stereo.

Omnidirectional is best. One I tried was a bit directional, so when
you turned your head the volume varied.

A head-mounted mic would give the most consistent sound, but looks
distracting on screen. Perhaps you could get one of those tiny pink
ones sometimes seen on TV.
--
Dave W
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I'd say all were acceptable for voice.

Thanks for that. It's becoming clear that the problems I'm experiencing
with the sound quality are almost certainly due to my PC's playback, my
hearing, or a combination of both.

I have a mid price headset that works very well indeed. Decent mic and
decent earphones for speech. But I don't want to use one for Zoom stuff.

--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I have a mid price headset that works very
well indeed. Decent mic and decent earphones
for speech. But I don't want to use one for Zoom stuff.

I am of the same mind. Thanks for that, and your other recent thoughts.

Playing my comparison recording through my AV setup produced a very
different result: both the Logitech and the cheap separate mic sounded
perfectly acceptable, and the sound from the older webcam mic was thin and
bodiless. Which strongly suggests that the weak link in the chain for my
main PC is the playback: the main-board audio circuitry, or the speakers. I
don't know which of the two would produce the most obvious improvement if
upgraded.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/03/2021 12:34, Bert Coules wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I have a mid price headset that works very
well indeed. Decent mic and decent earphones
for speech. But I don't want to use one for Zoom stuff.

I am of the same mind.Â* Thanks for that, and your other recent thoughts.

Playing my comparison recording through my AV setup produced a very
different result: both the Logitech and the cheap separate mic sounded
perfectly acceptable, and the sound from the older webcam mic was thin
and bodiless.Â* Which strongly suggests that the weak link in the chain
for my main PC is the playback: the main-board audio circuitry, or the
speakers.Â* I don't know which of the two would produce the most obvious
improvement if upgraded.

Speakers, without a doubt
I have a pair of logitech £22 ers and they are really rather good for
the money...

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/comput...75705-pdt.html

--
€œThe ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.€

Herbert Spencer
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave W wrote:
A head-mounted mic would give the most consistent sound, but looks
distracting on screen. Perhaps you could get one of those tiny pink
ones sometimes seen on TV.

Any idea how much broadcast mics cost? ;-)

--
*HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL WAR?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I have a mid price headset that works very
well indeed. Decent mic and decent earphones
for speech. But I don't want to use one for Zoom stuff.

I am of the same mind. Thanks for that, and your other recent thoughts.

Playing my comparison recording through my AV setup produced a very
different result: both the Logitech and the cheap separate mic sounded
perfectly acceptable, and the sound from the older webcam mic was thin
and bodiless. Which strongly suggests that the weak link in the chain
for my main PC is the playback: the main-board audio circuitry, or the
speakers. I don't know which of the two would produce the most obvious
improvement if upgraded.

The levels, of course, are different. The first being the loudest, as well
as the only 'clean' audio. The second is not only quieter, but has a very
annoying buzz. The third downright noisy (hiss). Low output is a common
symptom of an old electret capsule.

Without the hiss and buzz, all would be perfectly acceptable for Zoom
meetings, set to the correct level.

--
*It is wrong to ever split an infinitive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Without the hiss and buzz, all would be perfectly acceptable for Zoom
meetings, set to the correct level.

The level - or levels - surprised me, since despite their slight differences
what they have in common is that they're all very low. That comparison
recording was made with Audacity, which needed its input sensitivity to be
at maximum to capture any appreciable signal at all.

Am I overlooking a Windows 7 master-setting for incoming audio? I've
certainly no recollection of ever seeing one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Without the hiss and buzz, all would be perfectly acceptable for Zoom
meetings, set to the correct level.

The level - or levels - surprised me, since despite their slight
differences what they have in common is that they're all very low.
That comparison recording was made with Audacity, which needed its
input sensitivity to be at maximum to capture any appreciable signal at
all.

Am I overlooking a Windows 7 master-setting for incoming audio? I've
certainly no recollection of ever seeing one.

Dunno, Bert. I've never actually recorded from a USB mic to Audacity. I
tend to do that via a mixer in analogue from analogue mics. I have an ex
BBC balanced in and out Digigram sound card. Digits are a bit too new for
me. ;-)

--
*Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

[...]

???

https://www.howtogeek.com/364371/how...-any-hardware/

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18:39 15 Mar 2021, Bert Coules said:

I've uploaded a 28 second WAV file with a sample recording from
all three microphones currently available to me: the Logitech
webcam, the separate cheapo desktop mic, and the mic in my old
(low grade video) webcam.

In each instance I was speaking at the same level and at roughly
the same distance. Recording made in Audacity with the mic input
control at maximum (and the recorded level startlingly low). I've
done nothing to clean up or alter the recordings, since what I'm
after is a decent sound quality for live Zoom chatting.

If anyone would be kind enough to listen I'd be grateful for any
thoughts.

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit.../Audio/Mics%20
test%2015th%20March%202021.wav

Using your WAV file, the levels of the Logitech (first) and desktop
(second) are quite different. See this chart.

https://ibb.co/TwM8mbq

The frequency responses are also different. See the charts (the
scales are slightly different in each case). I don't know if your
ears can hear it but you can see the horrible HF interference on the
desktop mic and I wouldn't use it.

https://ibb.co/K2qGjM8

For completeness, this is your other webcam.

https://ibb.co/x599KtH

Charts won't tell exactly how a mic will sound but they're a
starting point. Intelligibility on video calls does not necessarily
follow better specification.

Your webcam provides a digital signal to the PC, while the desktop
electret provides an analogue one. Controls for each (level, EQ,
etc) within the PC will be different.

The Logitech sounds better to me but perhaps you find it too smooth.
Maybe Windows 7 lets you attenuate the bass frequencies or apply a
bass-cut (high pass) filter.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Paul wrote:
Quite. I've looked for a graphic equaliser or whatever that would work
in real time with a USB mic, but not found one. For Zoom etc. I'd
guess it simply is impossible. So the answer may be to use an analogue
mic into a small mixer with decent EQ. Some searching shows there are
very inexpensive ones around that have a USB output - but they tend
to have very basic EQ, just bass and treble. For a lapel mic you
really need a mid range peak. If your computer has analogue audio in,
the choice of mixers is much wider.

???

https://www.howtogeek.com/364371/how...-any-hardware/

Now try using that in real time - like say for a Zoom meeting. Different
matter entirely to EQ something for a recording. I've tried VoiceMeeter.

--
*A dog's not just for Christmas, it's alright on a Friday night too*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Pamela wrote:
Your webcam provides a digital signal to the PC, while the desktop
electret provides an analogue one. Controls for each (level, EQ,
etc) within the PC will be different.

I think the desktop mic was USB. So all the same. An electret (maybe more
than one) with electronics to convert to digital.

And I don't think you'll find any EQ controls for a UBS mic that work in
real time, ie suitable for a Zoom meeting.

The only method I've found is to stay in analogue for EQ etc, then feed
into the PC.

--
*Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pamela wrote:

I don't know if your ears can hear it but
you can see the horrible HF interference on the
desktop mic and I wouldn't use it.

I can't hear it, but others here have commented on it, and of course I can
see it on the chart.

The Logitech sounds better to me but perhaps you find it too smooth.
Maybe Windows 7 lets you attenuate the bass frequencies or apply a
bass-cut (high pass) filter.

If there is such an option in Win7 I can't find it; I suspect that it's not
possible for live work. If you and others think it's acceptable, I'm happy
to go along with that.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Pamela wrote:

I don't know if your ears can hear it but
you can see the horrible HF interference on the
desktop mic and I wouldn't use it.

I can't hear it, but others here have commented on it, and of course I can
see it on the chart.

The Logitech sounds better to me but perhaps you find it too smooth.
Maybe Windows 7 lets you attenuate the bass frequencies or apply a
bass-cut (high pass) filter.

If there is such an option in Win7 I can't find it; I suspect that it's
not possible for live work. If you and others think it's acceptable,
I'm happy to go along with that.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I suspect, Bert, your best option would be to put a graphic equaliser in
your speaker feed and set it for best with your hearing. None of those
mics would cause any real problems with intelligibility for others on a
Zoom meeting.

--
*You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I suspect, Bert, your best option would be to put a graphic equaliser in
your speaker feed and set it for best with your hearing.

Thanks for that. Did you see my earlier post where I reported playing the
comparison file on my AV setup? The sound was markedly different, which
certainly suggests that the PC's playback chain is the main culprit here.

The location of the computer obviously doesn't help: my desk is in an alcove
with quite deep shelves which start just above the top of the monitor,
effectively placing the speakers in an open-fronted box.

I'm reassured that the sound from my Logitech webcam mic is acceptable to
others: that was my main concern. Vain I might be, but even so I rarely
find myself listening for pleasure to the sound of my own voice.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman ( wrote:

None of those mics would cause any real problems with intelligibility
for others on a Zoom meeting.

Though the two non-logitech ones were picking up "annoying" levels of
interference, that could possibly be fixed by repositioning the mic or
the cable away from other equipment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

Though the two non-logitech ones were picking up "annoying" levels of
interference, that could possibly be fixed by repositioning the mic or the
cable away from other equipment.

I wondered about that. The new webcam (which is on the top of the monitor)
is presumably better shielded than the desktop mic (which is at its foot).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pamela wrote:

I find the desktop mic sound is horrible, even for a video call.
There's a recurring buzz interference approx every half-second. It
starts before anything is said and carries on throughout.

Thanks. Your hearing is clearly better than mine. Here's a very short new
recording with the desktop mic in a different position. If you've a moment
to listen, can you tell me if the sound is any different?

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit...ic%20test%.wav

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sorry, here's the correct link:

http://bertcoules.co.uk/non%20websit...%20test%20.wav