Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer sound query

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
I might look into that. I haven't used lapel mics since my BBC days when
the standard model was the Sony ECM50 (which gave excellent results). Do
you have any more up to date recommendations?

Pro lapel mics like later versions of the ECM 50 cost rather a lot.
Perhaps £200 used, for a good one. And old ones may need the electret
replaced, as they don't last for ever.

There may well be a mass produced alternative that is good enough at a
reasonable price - I simply don't know the current market. But all lapel
mics need EQ for each individual voice to sound best.

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.