Old October 12th 17, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

Old October 12th 17, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 3:39:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

It is children. Can't you tell by the posts?

Dan

Old October 13th 17, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2017-10-12, wrote:
It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past my kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to the kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

Usenet is, sadly, in decline and has been for a while.

Like say 20 years or so...

Old October 14th 17, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 09:59:35 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 08:20:37 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 03:50:21 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:
On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 11:43:46 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:46:04 -0700, wrote:

It's really shame. Out of 134 new posts only 3 made it past

my
kill
filters. And of those 3 there was 1 that had to be added to

the
kill
file list. I can't figure out why they bother posting. Is it

children
who are posting all the name calling posts?
Eric

What they do speaks for itself.

No sense wasting your time trying to understand them. What

they
do, and
why they are so eager to do it, is beyond the grasp of any

decent human
being.

Nothing to do but to keep plonking 'em and don't look back.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.

Stranger still is that they choose to do it in public. It is

very
sad that they are so needy for attention.

It's just a reaction to the crossposts that originate from RCM.

Example, Ed Huntress who is trolling other groups right now

looking
for gay sex with juveniles, while pretending to be doing research

for
an anthropology paper he is writing.

Reel in your trolls and the signal to noise ratio will improve.

Ha-ha! If Red's head explodes over on alt.survival, I'll let

everyone
know. d8-)

--
Ed ****dress