Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/23/2017 3:18 PM, Downtown Train wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:56:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

Your dumpster stories don't jibe with these quotes.

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Now with that...plink

How ridiculous. What's the point of running away when you know full
well you'll begin responding to any nym I use?

That just cracks me up. And he *keeps* responding to the new ones for a
long time, even though he knows - sorta - who the person is. I add
"sorta" because he insists you and I are the same person. Hell, I don't
think we've used 150 total pseudonyms between the two of us.

Gunner, setting the timer to see how quickly nym 894 comes into play.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Or the "e-mail address" to which he sends the "headers" of posts that
have trashed him.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/23/2017 3:19 PM, Downtown Train wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:02:48 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 06:55:15 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends?
You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many
more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect
recipe, before they finally take action?

Time will tell. Shrug

No. It is plainly evident that the computer wienies and the scary
friends never existed.

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago.

Much longer ago than that. He first threatened me with death a decade
or more ago.

How many more remaining days do you say I have now?

More than Wieber has. He's close to 64 years of age and in bad health.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago.

Much longer ago than that. He first threatened me with death a decade
or more ago.

How many more remaining days do you say I have now?

More than Wieber has. He's close to 64 years of age and in bad health.

When he goes we should imply that our unnamed friends took him out.
That will be more interesting than the truth, which is likely to be
that he grabbed his chest, none of his vehicles would start, and he
croaked before the ambulance arrived. And he shouldn't mind people
making up nonsense about his demise, because that's what he did with
Cliff etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:22:05 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:49:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:52:09 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:21:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I should mention that yeah..I have pulled dies,powder, primers and so
forth from dumpsters

And yet you always take offense when people accuse you of being a
scrounger. You're leaving little doubt it's your primary occupation.

Offense?

Yes, when you aren't making up stories about the great food and finds.

I take great pride in being a scrounger.

Can you even imagine the pride of accomplishment of being able to pay
the rent on time, all the time? Or of buying your own place so you
don't need to rent? Nope.

I own my own place. I simply dont own the land it sits on. Shrug...I
didnt have much choice in that. I had plans to buy when it became
available...a black lawyer beat me to it. He bought 5 other
properties...the houses all burned down..and now Im paying for all 5
of them. On the other hand..Ive found a bigger piece of property and
am looking at buying it. Land contracts are good. Particularly when I
know the owner pretty well.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.

Yes it is.

Too bad nobody else will do it for you. That's one of the problems
with making **** up.

Too bad you think I make stuff up. Just goes to show how mentally ill
you are.

Having had blovating cocksuckers like you continually
making claims that nothing is true..and Im a thief....

That wasn't me, but yeah, it's true. For starters, you take charity
because you prefer BSing to working, and spending what money you do
have on crap instead of being responsible. That's stealing from the
charitable.

Which charity am I getting? Be specific. Use as much whitespace as you
need.

Double dog dare you. Put it right
here..........................................

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

It's decided. Your word is worthless.

Its decided by you.

And everybody. Based on your own stories, which frequently contradict
one another. Your fault for being as incompetent at lying as at
everything else.

Everybody? Cites?

Oh..sorry..wishful thinking on your part again. You do that with great
regularity. Like your inability tp post cites as well.

You truely are a twisted and insane little piece of work arent you?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

Your dumpster stories don't jibe with these quotes.

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

Absolutely correct.

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Absolutely correct.

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Absolutely incorrect.

Now with that...plink

How ridiculous. What's the point of running away when you know full
well you'll begin responding to any nym I use?

Gunner, setting the timer to see how quickly nym 894 comes into play.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Because I keep a note pad at hand and make a check mark and a number
each time you use a new nym. The wife thinks its hysterical. She
asks me.."what number is he up to today"?
Then giggles when I look down and tell her.

You are such a putz. Mentally ill and evil minded. No wonder you are
in the Home. You couldnt be trusted with small animals either by all
accounts.

Why do I keep responding to you? Because its fun! You have become
one of my hobbies. Rubbing your nose across the computer screen for
all to see..is fun. Periodically I simply plink you when I dont want
to be bothered and you go right on blovating for a few days..and then
discover Im not paying any attention..and you immediately change to a
new nym. You went through 11 nyms once before I decided to respond.
It was glorious watching you desperately treading water..praying that
Id respond. Want to go more than 2 weeks this time? Id be happy as
a clam to not respond..and watch you froth yourself into a total
dither.

Just say the word....(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:23:06 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:21:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On 10/23/2017 10:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

I buy (4) of these a week. And of course they get table scraps. But
with 28 dogs..table scraps dont go very far. Shrug

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Sure he would. Its only been luck that has kept him functional. Then
they put him in the Home..and now he doesnt have to pay his way.

Shrug.

Exactly. And if I had been, I have plenty of friends to call on for
help.

So you are going to mooch off your friends? The same friends that
stated in court you were a danger to others? Interesting.

Now you simply sit in your room at the Home

Stale.

Ill bet!!

With Wieber everything is about quantity, nothing is about quality.

With you,.,.its all hate and bile. (VBG)

Sucks to be you doesnt it?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh!

Now you will have to excuse me..Ive got a big job at Webber Metals to
get ready for. So Ill be gone the rest of the week. Maybe back
Sunday..with luck.

Hummmm...I shouldnt have told you....coming home and watching you spew
into a vacuum would have been fun. Shrug

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:24:41 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:58:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:50:14 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares.

List some you know. You can't.

Charlie Beard

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bak...?pid=180095107

I knew him personally. Hell of a nice guy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/17-bi...once-dirt-poor

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-...lly-penniless/

lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

List some you know. You can't.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-...lly-penniless/

As I stated..you truely are stupid..stump stupid.

You really didnt know this?

I don't know anyone with as many skills as you claim to have, period.
Of those I know who actually have lots of skills, none has ever had
your three *decades* of rough times.

3 decades? Its only been 8 yrs.

My big issue has been...no college degree. Shrug. My sister on the
other hand...has several and is a millionare.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lori-wieber-6083458/

Dont envy her in the slightest. Shrug.
I laugh at you...snicker.

Ignorance can be corrected.

Not in my case, obviously.

Obviously

..stupid is for life.

You would know.

Sure do. Im reminded of this every day while Im on Usenet.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:19:12 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:00:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:50:14 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

... but fun to read sometimes. The variations on Hillary bashing are
the best, but soon to be overtaken by JFK stuff it appears.

Watching you and Fast Eddy sucking up to Leftists is more than we need
to know about who and what you are.

Just another stupid lie that doesn't help your position at all.

Its not a lie. Fact. Proven. No doubt.

And its not good.

I'm doing quite well. Retirement income began exceeding outgo a couple
decades ago. The positive balance keeps increasing, and I'm actively
looking to buy stuff for the fun of it. As opposed to a lifetime of
*being* conservative, instead of a phony conservative like you. You'd
be doing well to be half as "not good." Instead, you're living hand to
mouth, dependent on charity, and trying to spin your way out of it by
telling stupid lies about making thousands of drug arrests, riding a
motorcycle 264 mph, etc.

My but you do have a rich fantasy world to live in dont you......?

Snicker

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Stiil waiting for those "Charity" cites you were going to provide.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends?
You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many
more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect
recipe, before they finally take action?

Time will tell. Shrug

No. It is plainly evident that the computer wienies and the scary
friends never existed.

What scary friends?

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago. How many more
remaining days do you say I have now?

No idea. Its out of my hands.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago.

Much longer ago than that. He first threatened me with death a decade
or more ago.

How many more remaining days do you say I have now?

More than Wieber has. He's close to 64 years of age and in bad health.

When he goes we should imply that our unnamed friends took him out.
That will be more interesting than the truth, which is likely to be
that he grabbed his chest, none of his vehicles would start, and he
croaked before the ambulance arrived. And he shouldn't mind people
making up nonsense about his demise, because that's what he did with
Cliff etc.

Bad health? Cites?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You own a ****ing storage shed that sits on land you *don't* own.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.

Yes it is.

Too bad nobody else will do it for you. That's one of the problems
with making **** up.

Too bad you think I make stuff up.

You make **** up, all the time:

* 264mph motorcycle ride
* one-handed pull ups
* house at 1900+ feet elevation
* "hundreds" of "drug dealers" put in prison
* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam

*All* of that **** is made up - fake, lies, bull****.

Having had blovating

LOL! You'll *never* get that right.

cocksuckers like you

Oh, the irony.

That wasn't me, but yeah, it's true. For starters, you take charity
because you prefer BSing to working, and spending what money you do
have on crap instead of being responsible. That's stealing from the
charitable.

Which charity am I getting?

Medi-Cal. Food stamps.

I know you've tried this bull**** angle that you're "only" taking out
what you put in. Sorry, no.

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

It's decided. Your word is worthless.

Its decided by you.

And everybody. Based on your own stories, which frequently contradict
one another. Your fault for being as incompetent at lying as at
everything else.

Everybody? Cites?

LOL! No "cites" [sic] are needed. Your self-contradiction is public
record.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Horse****. Plus, doesn't square with dumpster diving.

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Absolutely correct.

Horse****.

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Absolutely incorrect.

Nope - absolutely correct.

Now with that...plink

How ridiculous. What's the point of running away when you know full
well you'll begin responding to any nym I use?

And true to form, you did. LOL!

Gunner, setting the timer to see how quickly nym 894 comes into play.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Because I keep a note pad at hand and make a check mark and a number
each time you use a new nym.

No.

Why do I keep responding to you? Because its fun!

No. It's because you're a shiftless no-account dole-scrounging loser
and liar and *THIEF*.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

****ing inexcusable, but probably another lie.

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Sure he would.

No.

Exactly. And if I had been, I have plenty of friends to call on for
help.

So you are going to mooch off your friends?

You mean the way you were crying to Gardner and Terrell and Caster and
ray-ray for financial help a couple of years back?

Yep. All your bull**** about people being in "the home" is stale, trite
bull****.

With Wieber everything is about quantity, nothing is about quality.

With you,.

With him - and he and I are not the same person - it's all about rubbing
your nose in the ****, repeatedly.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Aside from the people who really are here to discuss metalworking (a
dwindling number), most of the rest -- and, numerically, most are
cross-posters from the nutbag NGs -- really are nuts.

... but fun to read sometimes. The variations on Hillary bashing are
the best, but soon to be overtaken by JFK stuff it appears.

Watching you and Fast Eddy sucking up to Leftists is more than we need
to know about who and what you are.

Just another stupid lie that doesn't help your position at all.

Its not a lie.

It's a lie - proved.

And its not good.

I'm doing quite well. Retirement income began exceeding outgo a couple
decades ago. The positive balance keeps increasing, and I'm actively
looking to buy stuff for the fun of it. As opposed to a lifetime of
*being* conservative, instead of a phony conservative like you. You'd
be doing well to be half as "not good." Instead, you're living hand to
mouth, dependent on charity, and trying to spin your way out of it by
telling stupid lies about making thousands of drug arrests, riding a
motorcycle 264 mph, etc.

My but you do have a rich fantasy world

Those are all lies you've told.

* 264mph motorcycle ride
* one-handed pull ups
* house at 1900+ feet elevation
* "hundreds" of "drug dealers" put in prison
* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam

All lies - proved.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends?
You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many
more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect
recipe, before they finally take action?

Time will tell. Shrug

No. It is plainly evident that the computer wienies and the scary
friends never existed.

What scary friends?

The bogus friends you claim did in Cliff Huprich. The bogus friends you
claim are going to ride motorcycles by my house in the middle of the
night and check out the "tree" to see if it's stout enough to string me up.

*THOSE* bogus scary "friends", Wieber, you cheap ****.

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago. How many more
remaining days do you say I have now?

No idea. Its out of my hands.

It's not in the hands of anyone you know or with whom you have contact.
There is no "list". You admit it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago.

Much longer ago than that. He first threatened me with death a decade
or more ago.

How many more remaining days do you say I have now?

More than Wieber has. He's close to 64 years of age and in bad health.

When he goes we should imply that our unnamed friends took him out.
That will be more interesting than the truth, which is likely to be
that he grabbed his chest, none of his vehicles would start, and he
croaked before the ambulance arrived. And he shouldn't mind people
making up nonsense about his demise, because that's what he did with
Cliff etc.

Bad health? Cites?

Bypass (only lasts about 10 years)

Stroke

Lung disease

Pre-diabetes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:20:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

Absolutely correct.

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Absolutely correct.
I hire guys like you from the Home Depot parking lot.

You can't even afford the gas to get to HD, you lying loon. Get a job!

Wayne

Yes, and? Of course you and Whine and Timmy May are an interesting
group. Id love to see the three of you in a phone both. Im pretty
sure
Tim May would kill the both of you, before staggering out and having a
heart attack.

And yes, I do own my own company..and in fact, I and my partner
started
up a second one 6 months ago.

Of course Whine is, like you..a ****y little useless bit of fluff who
knows absolutely nothing about machining let alone the world in
general... though he hangs out on Rec.crafts.metalworking,

As for me..shrug..I repair machinery. Tommorow through the rest of
the
week, Ill be in Bakersfield, installing a machine shop in an empty
building. Electrical, air lines, lighting and the machines themselves.

I get to do it the way I want it, (as long as its to code), because
the
owner hired me to set up his shop, then machine pumping unit parts for
him as the busted machines come in and are repaired by his guys. Im
not
a bad machinist, though I hate going to the same place every day.
Which
is why I liked being an independant traveling service tech.

But..shrug..manufacturing in California is dying rapidly. So Ill be
backing out of the machinery repair business and be doing straight
machining. I was out in the shop I have at home earlier this evening,
doing a set of rim adapters for a guy who wants to put Porsche wheels
on
his Chevy S10 of all things. Today a guy came over and I heliarced
some parts for him in my welding shop. The past couple weeks Ive been
cleaning up the property. I closed down a couple factories mid last
year
and wound up with many Tons of parts, pieces, machinery, etc etc. Ive
been selling it off a piece at a time, which is a good thing since
manufacturing has gone straight into the toilet in California.
Shrug..I
used to make 5-9 service calls a week ($75hr, + mileage+travel
time)..and Ive not had a call for service in 4 weeks now. Calling my
clients..they are all in deep **** with no end in sight. Since the
1st
of last year..Ive had 16 customers go tits up. Empty buildings.
Another
10-12 are down from 15-30 employees to 2-3 working 25-30 hours a week.

Ive got two service calls lined up for next week. COD.

Ive run my own business since 1996. Feast or famine. The Recession of
2000-2001 didnt help much either.

But..shrug, I always get job offers. I worked for other people most
of
my life, usually as manager, Senior Engineer, and finally got tired of
the rat race and went out on my own.
Yes,,working for others can be much better than being self employed.
Or
it can be a hell of a lot worse. It just depends on what you are
looking
for. Me..after having worked for others for most of my life..really
like
setting my own hours and being responsible to only me..and the Client.

Ive been a factory trained field tech for

http://www.omniturn.com/

For the last 14 yrs and since manufacturing has gone into the
toilet..Ive added other brands of machinery to my services.

Prior to that, I was branch manager and Senior Tech for one of the
Cincinnati Time distributors, with offices in Bakersfield, Visalia
and
Fresno. 4 yrs and then one day I finally got tired of the little
*******
who owned the company and walked. He was 5'5" tall, and a drunk.
Which
is why he hired me. I was quite good, and took good care of his
business. His partner had walked out on him..and he needed someone
techinical to run his business. Which I did rather well, if I may say
so
myself. When I walked out on him..I took all my licenses..and he was
out of business in 8 months.

http://www.cincinnatitime.com/

The Japs bought Cinci and changed the name...
http://www.amano.com/

I was Senior Engineer, doing all manner of time and attendence
computer
systems, fire and alarm systems and had clearence to do all the
repair,
installation and maint of time and attendence systems in most of
Californias state prisons. Which is where I ran into Charlie Manson,
which Ive mentioned before.

Humm..lets see..I started up, developed and ran the alarm division
for
an alarm company for 15 yrs prior to that..West Side Security which
became

http://www.mssecurityservices.com/

I also did investigations, taught firearms training and tactical.
I still have my dress uniform (still fits) and my Captains badge #1,
in
my "Love Me" case.

I was also a Fresno Co. Deputy Sheriff for almost 8 of those same
years.
So I stayed busy...too ****ing busy actually. Cost me a lot, nearly
cost
me a wife.

Oh..I ran a pawn shop for a while. Only 3 yrs though.. My dad was a
gemologist and horologist for 35 years with his own chain of
stores..so
I grew up in the jewelry and timepiece business. And since I know a
smidge about firearms...shrug..we did really well, until the owner
decided to add a sex shop ..and the city council and he bumped
heads..and then ultimately pulled out after the city started making
it
rough on him.

The only store he has left after I pulled the plug.

http://santabarbara.citysearch.com/p...ry_loan_3.html

His ex owns the #1, in Burbank. Nice guy..but was a bit full of
himself..which doesnt get it in small rural towns in that business.
His
wife on the other hand..the poor lady had some serious medical
issues..and she was an utter nutcase because of it. I never did find
out what happened to her.

Prior to that, I worked in the oil fields here and there, was in
Vietnam
twice, shrug...worked through highschool as a ski
instructor,lumberjack,photographer..the usual.

In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6
days.

Now as to the property tax thing...ayup..I sure owe some of those. The
records are not by any means current. On the other hand...I own my
place lock stock and barrel. And Ive been working hard on paying the
back taxes. The ex did quite a number on me, as I had thought she was
paying those taxes for most of those years..and she hadnt. Crom knows
gave her the money to pay em.

Which is one of the several reasons she is now my ex. One of the
reasons...shrug.
She admitted that she hated the small town we live in..and figured
that
if we lost the place..we would have to move. As it turned out..she
moved..I stayed. VBG..then she had a major heart attack
(genetic..killed her dad, one brother and crippled another...all of
them
at age 45...they had an Experation Date). Now I take care of her and
she takes care of the homestead as best as she can when Im on the
road.
We have come to terms with each other..and she knows Im not planning
on
going anywhere for a while.

Can I walk on water? Nope. Am I respected in my community and in my
industry? Ayup.

Am I respected on Usenet, which is my place to play games with
Leftwing
extremist fringe kooks? Who knows. Frankly..I dont much care.
Its a faceless group of people. Though I have met a few of the
regulars
over the years, and like nearly all of them that Ive met.

I keep asking the Leftwing Extremists to come visit...but all they do
is
spew, run in circles and scream and shout. They make rude noises,
pout
a lot and generally act like the mentally ill, retarded buffoons that
they are. But they never show up. Well there is that one guy..but he
didnt stay long. Left his car behind though. They never did find out
where he ran off to. He probably got lost in the desert and the
coyotes
ate him. Stupid ******* never did have a brain in his head. But
then..he was a violent stupid and buffoonish leftwinger. Shrug..and
the
nation is much better off with him deep..er..missing

And they (leftwingers) are all butt stupid. Cant pour **** out of a
boot, not even if the instructions are on the heel.

In fact..thats pretty much how all the readers here view you. Dumb as
bag of cat ****, and trying hard to make yourself look good.
Unsucessfully btw. But then..you are obviously mentally ill so some
folks take pity on you. Others on the other hand..added you to the
List
for removal during the Great Cull.

No idea who is gonna claim your scalp, couldnt care less. But I will
be
tickled when I get a video or snapshot of your ending.

Sure you arent going to come "take care" of me? I know a guy that
would
love to have company. I could put you right next to him. Well..close
enough anyways.

Gunner

That was from 2010

This is the second link...from 2006

6/19/06
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:19:57 GMT, "Jerry Okamura"

Of course. We all have choice. The slave ring around ones neck went
out of style in 1867.

One can remain dependant on a company. and hope it lasts..or one can
make plans for when it turns to ****. Personally..Ive had at least 7
major career changes in my life time..humm..lets see...

Thought my parents were idiots and left home at 15.

Age 15, river and hunting guide, winter months, worked at ski resort
teaching skiing and running lifts. On National Ski Patrol.
Still in highschool

age 16..worked on oil rigs and finished highschool. They all thought I
was 18.

Age 17..two tours in Southeast Asia

age 20. worked for 6 weeks for Fisher Body..wanted to cut my wrists
from boredom.
Age 20 Went west again and worked again in oil fields

Age 23..got hurt on the job and wound up working for a security
company as alarm tech

Age 23, started work as Deputy Sherrif as a second job

Lost a house in an earthquake during between age 20-31, along with
most everything I owned.

Age 31, gave up law enforcement. Hated it though as I was quite good
at it.

Age 38..company was bought out by large corp and as Id worked my way
to Sr. Engineer..I got riffed. Lost 15 yrs of profit sharing, all
bennies, retirement.

Age 38-40..managed a pawn shop

Age 40-43, Sr. Engineer of Cincinnati Time franchise..3 offices.

Age 43-47 Field service technician for CNC machine tool manufacturer

Age 47- company had total layoff due to Clinton Recession and halt of
US
manufacturing (2001)

Age 47-52. Current. Hung up my own shingle and am self employed
machine tool service tech. I do repair, service, installation,
infrastructure
maint and support. Electrical, air, data, networking, computer repair,
sales and brokering of machine tools and similar equipment.

So lets see..
Guide, ski instructor, oil field hand,soldier,
alarm/data/communications engineer, auto industry worker, oil field
hand again, (three differnt types..exploration, drilling, workover),
cop, pawn broker, time/data/acess control/fire alarm engineer, CNC
field tech, and now self employed where I do a lot of the above as
self employed.

looks like 15 different career changes in my short life time. Ive only
been unemployed for about 3 months during those years, and only
because I wanted to take breaks from whatever I was doing and look
around.

Did I whimper and **** myself because no one would hold my hand? I
also raised a family during those years too."

-------

You will notice the difference in writing styles. I had the stroke
about 10 months or so prior to the first link..and yeah....I could
only remember being unemployed about 6 days. I could also barely walk
without a cane then too.

The second link was much clearer. I was unemployed for about 30 days
after managing the pawn shop and suing the woman owner..and winning
big time. I sat back and raked the money in she was forced to pay
me...and inside of a month..I was climbing the walls and looking for
things to do. Drove me ****ing crazy being unemployed..even with good
money coming in. So I took the job with Cincinatti Time.. The owner
was a bad drunk, much like you..and I simply walked out, taking all my
licenses with me. He was tits up in only a few months. Thats when I
started machine tool service.

Feel free to look both up in the Google posts. I covered that quite
in depth.

And your response is?

Other than continued drooling?

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:26:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

I buy (4) of these a week. And of course they get table scraps. But
with 28 dogs..table scraps dont go very far. Shrug

Whoops...sorry..

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PEDIGREE-...ounds/42425073

Its actually $22.95 a bag. I buy (4) each week

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 22:17:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

But..shrug..manufacturing in California is dying rapidly. So Ill be
backing out of the machinery repair business and be doing straight
machining. I was out in the shop I have at home earlier this evening,
doing a set of rim adapters for a guy who wants to put Porsche wheels
on
his Chevy S10 of all things.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dZtOSq18IkDZUQ0j2

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The only store he has left after I pulled the plug.

http://santabarbara.citysearch.com/p...ry_loan_3.html

Ill be damned. Looks like he opened 2 more. Good for him!!

I always liked Steve. I liked his (then) wife when she was in her
right mind. Unfortunately..that was all too seldom. Shrug

She reminds me of the nym changer, come to think about it.

Shrug

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The only store he has left after I pulled the plug.

http://santabarbara.citysearch.com/p...ry_loan_3.html

Ill be damned. Looks like he opened 2 more. Good for him!!

I always liked Steve. I liked his (then) wife when she was in her
right mind. Unfortunately..that was all too seldom. Shrug

She reminds me of the nym changer, come to think about it.

You remind everyone of a moldy bale of hay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:06:58 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:35:57 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:23:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:50:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dump...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Only thing Ive not found in a dumpster so far are guns.

WTF? You told me how good the half-eaten Big Macs were, that you
pulled from a Dumpster, a decade ago.

The only questions are, was he lying then, or is he lying now, or did
he lie both times?

"So I went dumpster diving. And I sat in a house with no gas or
electricity and ate my dumpster food, and shared it with my dogs and
cats. We all were happy to have food. For two weeks."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...ddd7a2af9e6173

Now he says he only gets guns from dumpsters. But what's a $75 an hour
guy doing in dumpsters in the first place? The fantasies of
Wieberworld never make any sense. What does make sense is that Wieber
knows all the best dumpsters from which to rescue crap he can take
home or to the scrapyard. Jibes perfectly with the observable facts of
his subsistence lifestyle, need for charity, and decades of debt.

As Mark Twain once said, "if you tell the truth you don't have to
remember anything".

Weiber's problem is that he doesn't tell the truth and has a poor
memory :-)
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares..lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

You really didnt know this?

Name some.

Ignorance can be corrected...stupid is for life.

One wonders why you never corrected your stupidity... It appears that
you must be a "lifer".

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The lies about dumpster-diving are just more image burnishing. You'd be
tempted to think, "how does bragging about dumpster diving burnish one's
image?", and that's what I initially thought, too, but not for long.
It's another example of how resourceful he wants people to believe he
is. You and I? We'd be lucky to find a few edible scraps every third
or fourth day, but not the Mighty Mark Wieber! Oh, *hell* no - he was
able to find enough in one dive to feed his entire family plus a pack of
mangy dogs for two full weeks. Wieber has it all planned out so that
when we experience TEOTWAWKI, he and his family will be living like
survivalist Rockefellers.

As Mark Twain once said, "if you tell the truth you don't have to
remember anything".

Weiber's problem is that he doesn't tell the truth and has a poor
memory :-)

That's one of his problems, and it's a big one, but I think he has a
bigger one. His larger problem is he's a vicious foul-minded ****bag
whose first impulse toward those who disagree with him is to murder
them. Add to that the fact that he really can't do much of anything,
and what he can do he likely can't do well, and you're looking at a
dole-scrounging loser.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares.

List some you know. You can't.

Charlie Beard

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bak...?pid=180095107

I knew him personally. Hell of a nice guy.

Nope. Not "dirt poor," and one doesn't equal lots, or even some. And
nobody is going to take your word that you knew him.

lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

List some you know. You can't.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-...lly-penniless/

You don't know any of these people. And the #1 person on that list did
not die penniless by any rational definition. His estate is currently
valued at $400 million.

As I stated..you truely are stupid..stump stupid.

Nope, just saying the obvious about the crazy statements you make. And
in this case your statement did not nothing to explain your own
poverty.

You really didnt know this?

I don't know anyone with as many skills as you claim to have, period.
Of those I know who actually have lots of skills, none has ever had
your three *decades* of rough times.

3 decades? Its only been 8 yrs.

Nope. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 35! years
of liens. Are you trying to say that 27 of them were good times? You
let liens pile up during good years? Name anyone you think will
believe that.

My big issue has been...no college degree.

No. Your big issue is that you prefer making the same mistakes over
getting your ass in gear.

Anyway, what's this?

"Ive got hummm...3-4 Associates Degrees"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...26902ea3daeacc

You don't need a college degree to know that "3-4" is a dead giveaway
that the story is BS.

Shrug. My sister on the
other hand...has several and is a millionare.

Even if that's true, so what? Why would anyone need a college degree
to know that a lifetime of smoking, soda, junk food, and hoarding, and
senseless dogma would lead to permanent poverty? Any 12 yr old could
tell you it's a dumb way to live.

Dont envy her in the slightest. Shrug.

If you're happy being poor and in debt and dependent on charity, then
why are you saying that your "big issue" is lack of college?

Sure do. Im reminded of this every day while Im on Usenet.

Job 1: accept that being on Usenet most days is a damned stupid habit
for someone in your position. Job 2: make a list of all your damned
stupid habits. Job 3: quit all stupid habits. Too bad you're
powerless to do any of that. My cat has more self-control than you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Thousands.

"And Ive known drug dealers for 30 yrs. Most of them are dead or in
prison. Ive arrested some 2500 or more of them over the years."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....87a26b9180b99b

* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam

All lies - proved.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/23/2017 10:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

I buy (4) of these a week. And of course they get table scraps. But
with 28 dogs..table scraps dont go very far. Shrug

Shrug indeed. If only you had a college degree, you know that hoarding
dogs is stupid.

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Sure he would. Its only been luck that has kept him functional. Then
they put him in the Home..and now he doesnt have to pay his way.

Shrug.

Exactly. And if I had been, I have plenty of friends to call on for
help.

So you are going to mooch off your friends?

There's nothing wrong with accepting help from friends. Unless you're
claiming that your friends will murder for you...

The same friends that
stated in court you were a danger to others? Interesting.

If only you had a college degree, you'd know better than to make up
lame ****, right? LOL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

I buy (4) of these a week. And of course they get table scraps. But
with 28 dogs..table scraps dont go very far. Shrug

Whoops...sorry..

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PEDIGREE-...ounds/42425073

Its actually $22.95 a bag. I buy (4) each week

I think you exaggerate the dog numbers, and the dog expenses, as a way
to defend being a tax dodging dole scrounger. It ain't working. How
many litters did you have because you spent the money that should have
gone to neutering, on cigarettes and soda and junk food and guns etc?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life. But we
survived and lived through it and drove on. And?

Your dumpster stories don't jibe with these quotes.

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

Absolutely correct.

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

Absolutely correct.

Of course the two quotes contradict each other as well, which has
become your trademark.

Absolutely incorrect.

LOL You might be able to mount some sort of semantics defense if your
quotes contradicted each other a time or two. But not when it's a
constant flow of contradictory BS.

What happened to that list of nyms I asked you to post? You have it
right? How else could you arrive at a number? LOL You always write
more rubbish instead of posting proof. For the same reason you can't
post the DD214, the Hotel Econoline registration, the bike
registrations, the land contracts, the job offers, etc.

Because I keep a note pad at hand and make a check mark and a number
each time you use a new nym.

Nope. You're hopeless at even figuring out who you're responding to.
Nobody is going to believe your nym count any more than they believe
the other stuff above, none of which you can post proof for, because
it's all BS you cranked out to defend previous BS.

The wife thinks its hysterical. She
asks me.."what number is he up to today"?
Then giggles when I look down and tell her.

Nope. She's no prize, but she knows better than any of us how much you
BS. Remember when you assured her you'd move her out of that ********?
Decades ago. About the same time she figured out you spend too much
time on your computer. Nothing's changed.

Why do I keep responding to you? Because its fun!

Then why did you say you'd sue, and that legal documents were on the
way? Did those documents say that folks had provided you too much fun?

You have become one of my hobbies.

Nope. You were wasting your life on Usenet before I arrived, and you'd
keep doing that if I was here or not. You know it, and you're
powerless to get out of that chair and change things. But the kicker
is that you use the time to pretend you know better than most, about
everything. Classic Dunning–Kruger effect.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....eb24039fa0acfd

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...89d0323c4125cf

And yes, I do own my own company..and in fact, I and my partner
started
up a second one 6 months ago.

is why I liked being an independant traveling service tech.

and be doing straight
machining.

Ive run my own business since 1996.

I always get job offers.

usually as manager, Senior Engineer

Ive been a factory trained

branch manager and Senior Tech

I was quite good

I was Senior Engineer

Humm..lets see..I started up, developed and ran the alarm division

I also did investigations, taught firearms training and tactical.

I was also a Fresno Co. Deputy Sheriff for almost 8 of those same
years.

Oh..I ran a pawn shop for a while.

Age 15, river and hunting guide

Age 17..two tours in Southeast Asia

Age 40-43, Sr. Engineer of Cincinnati Time franchise..3 offices.

Age 43-47 Field service technician for CNC machine tool manufacturer

Guide, ski instructor, oil field hand,soldier,
alarm/data/communications engineer, auto industry worker, oil field
hand again, (three differnt types..exploration, drilling, workover),
cop, pawn broker, time/data/acess control/fire alarm engineer, CNC
field tech, and now self employed

Impressive. Typical Medicaid/food stamp recipient resume. LOL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be fair, he said that guns are the only things he's *not* found in
dumpsters. I initially missed that, too.

Oh well, he'll soon enough contradict himself to match the knocks,
assuming he hasn't already. He seems to be unable to grasp the
contradiction between the $75 an hour black tie talk, and dumpster
scrounging.

Life is not often on a straignt and level. Lots of dirt poor people
died millionares.

List some you know. You can't.

Charlie Beard

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bak...?pid=180095107

I knew him personally. Hell of a nice guy.

Nope. Not "dirt poor," and one doesn't equal lots, or even some. And
nobody is going to take your word that you knew him.

lots of millionaires died dirt poor.

List some you know. You can't.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-...lly-penniless/

You don't know any of these people. And the #1 person on that list did
not die penniless by any rational definition. His estate is currently
valued at $400 million.

As I stated..you truely are stupid..stump stupid.

Nope, just saying the obvious about the crazy statements you make. And
in this case your statement did not nothing to explain your own
poverty.

Wieber grew up relatively well off and privileged, and has assiduously
worked his way down.

You really didnt know this?

I don't know anyone with as many skills as you claim to have, period.
Of those I know who actually have lots of skills, none has ever had
your three *decades* of rough times.

3 decades? Its only been 8 yrs.

Nope. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 35! years
of liens. Are you trying to say that 27 of them were good times? You
let liens pile up during good years? Name anyone you think will
believe that.

My big issue has been...no college degree.

No. Your big issue is that you prefer making the same mistakes over
getting your ass in gear.

Anyway, what's this?

"Ive got hummm...3-4 Associates Degrees"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...26902ea3daeacc

You don't need a college degree to know that "3-4" is a dead giveaway
that the story is BS.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That imprecision is *always* a dead giveaway to
bull****. It reminds me of those TV and internet ads for crackpot
get-rich-quick schemes: "Earn $2000, $3000, $5000...even up to [sic]
$10000 per week...*or more*!!!"

Anyway, no one needs a college degree to do the work Wieber does. He
could have done better if he had got a couple of vocational
certificates, which trade organizations probably administer, but I'm
sure he thought he didn't need them - not with the massive amount of
talent he had.

Shrug. My sister on the
other hand...has several and is a millionare.

Even if that's true, so what? Why would anyone need a college degree
to know that a lifetime of smoking, soda, junk food, and hoarding, and
senseless dogma would lead to permanent poverty? Any 12 yr old could
tell you it's a dumb way to live.

Dont envy her in the slightest. Shrug.

If you're happy being poor and in debt and dependent on charity, then
why are you saying that your "big issue" is lack of college?

Sure do. Im reminded of this every day while Im on Usenet.

Job 1: accept that being on Usenet most days is a damned stupid habit
for someone in your position. Job 2: make a list of all your damned
stupid habits. Job 3: quit all stupid habits. Too bad you're
powerless to do any of that. My cat has more self-control than you.

!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:12:26 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:22:05 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

Can you even imagine the pride of accomplishment of being able to pay
the rent on time, all the time? Or of buying your own place so you
don't need to rent? Nope.

I own my own place.

No.

I simply dont own the land it sits on.

Then why are you sitting there BSing instead of doing something about
that?

Shrug...I
didnt have much choice in that. I had plans to buy when it became
available.

No. Your record is crystal clear - you have never been able to afford
to buy property.

and now Im paying for all 5
of them.

No.

On the other hand..Ive found a bigger piece of property and
am looking at buying it.

You're "looking at" buying it, eh? Too funny.

Land contracts are good. Particularly when I
know the owner pretty well.

Nobody believes your land contract BS, partly because you've already
refused to post the ones you claim to be paying on. And partly because
everybody knows that you can't be earning when you're so busy BSing.

Same with all you echo chamber buds. If you're wasting your lives
reading, quoting, and discussing senesless rightard nonsense, then
it's no wonder the discussion frequently turns to scrounging.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Enjoy your remaining days.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago. How many more
remaining days do you say I have now?

No idea. Its out of my hands.

You made up the original story. Nothing stopping you from making up a
new one. chuckle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I should have guessed.

* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam

All lies - proved.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/23/2017 10:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

And yeah..we did eat from a dumpster a few times..when things were
really..really bad. One of the worst times of my life

More affected overuse of ellipses. You write like ****.

No one believes you ate food you scrounged out of a dumpster for two weeks.

I absolutely believe he feeds his dogs dumpster food. He's scrounging
for scrap all the time. He's bound to come across stuff that saves him
buying dog food, which allows more days at his BSin on his 'puter, and
or more smokes and Dew.

I buy (4) of these a week. And of course they get table scraps. But
with 28 dogs..table scraps dont go very far. Shrug

Shrug indeed. If only you had a college degree, you know that hoarding
dogs is stupid.

It is a certainty that he has an unreasonably large number of dogs, but
I think 28 is just more Wieber bull****.

You poor *******... would have been standing on a corner begging
pocket change and eats from passers by.

He never would have been in the situation in the first place.

Sure he would. Its only been luck that has kept him functional. Then
they put him in the Home..and now he doesnt have to pay his way.

Stale, trite, unimaginative.

Shrug.

Stale, trite, unimaginative.

Exactly. And if I had been, I have plenty of friends to call on for
help.

So you are going to mooch off your friends?

There's nothing wrong with accepting help from friends. Unless you're
claiming that your friends will murder for you...

The same friends that
stated in court you were a danger to others? Interesting.

If only you had a college degree, you'd know better than to make up
lame ****, right? LOL

If Wieber spent 20% of the time he wastes imagining stupid pointless
lies and posting them to Usenet focused instead on elevating himself out
of squalor, I think he'd probably enjoy a moderate amount of success.
But of course, he's addicted to this never-ending self destructive
bull****, so there he sits.

I'm wondering if we aren't due or even overdue for one of those long
tear-jerker laments about how "stuck" he is, which of course are
actually badly veiled pleas to Gardner, Terrell, Jaques and ray-ran to
send him some cash?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:22:05 -0700, Downtown Train wrote:

Can you even imagine the pride of accomplishment of being able to pay
the rent on time, all the time? Or of buying your own place so you
don't need to rent? Nope.

I own my own place.

No.

I simply dont own the land it sits on.

Then why are you sitting there BSing instead of doing something about
that?

Shrug...I
didnt have much choice in that. I had plans to buy when it became
available.

No. Your record is crystal clear - you have never been able to afford
to buy property.

Not...not even on a "land contract"? chuckle

and now Im paying for all 5
of them.

No.

On the other hand..Ive found a bigger piece of property and
am looking at buying it.

You're "looking at" buying it, eh? Too funny.

Whoops! He claims he is *already* buying several of the neighboring
properties on "land contracts". Why doesn't he move his **** off the
property at which he is an in-arrears renter onto the land he claims he
is already buying?

As Good Soldier Schweik noted earlier this morning, one of Wieber's big
problems is he's a bad liar with a bad memory, so he often - always -
trips himself up in telling new lies with his earlier stupid lies.

As I always say to chronic liars like Wieber: if you're going to lie -
and you are - at least try to tell *plausible* lies. Wieber's lies are
always patently absurd at first glance.

Land contracts are good. Particularly when I
know the owner pretty well.

Nobody believes your land contract BS, partly because you've already
refused to post the ones you claim to be paying on. And partly because
everybody knows that you can't be earning when you're so busy BSing.

Same with all you echo chamber buds. If you're wasting your lives
reading, quoting, and discussing senesless rightard nonsense, then
it's no wonder the discussion frequently turns to scrounging.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/22/2017 4:43 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:50:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 12:33:09 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 09:29:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 08:04:22 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 05:55:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:59:07 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

BS There is no list.

Cites?

One assumes that they are to be killed at some point.

No. One assumes that you keep hoping someone will believe your
ridiculous stories.

Shrug...believe what you wish. Im not forcing you to do anything at
all.

It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped

LOL The question you need to answer is WHY? What happened to all
your "computer wienie" friends, and the other friends who were
supposed to be taking action? That fantasy is completely separate from
the cull list fantasy, but equally impotent. Five years and counting!

Politics have been rather strange over the last 8 or so years. Now
we have Antifa and football players disrespecting the flag. Strange
times indeed.

However..I note that Antifa was blocked last week by a large group of
armed patriots who were more than willing to shoot them dead. So..its
coming..just taken longer than Id thought. Shrug. I never said I was
perfect. Shrug.

, but...shrug..it is
out of my hands. Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed. They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

You cannot fix your credibility by making up ever more ridiculous
scenarios.

One would have to assume that crediblity means something to me.
It frankly..doesnt. Telling the Nazis in 1940..that their country
would end up destroyed, Hitler would be dead in a ditch and millions
of them would be dead, in less than 6 yrs...would have had no one
believing it as well. Takes a bit of time now and then...shrug.

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

Your firmest tradition is to keep digging your hole deeper.

Backhoes can get down to about 8 feet. Dont need much deeper than
that.

And, you can't even get that right, and after all your years of
"burying people in the desert".

https://www.equipmentworld.com/backh...oot-dig-depth/
"Backhoe loaders in the 14- to 15-foot-dig-depth class are used in a
wide variety of construction applications including truck loading,
grading, backfilling, material handling, site preparation and cleanup,
trenching, craning, demolition, etc.

I used to believe that you were a psychopathic liar but more and more
you are proving that you aren't. Simply a buffoon.

Buffoon - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool, a person who amuses
others by ridiculous behavior.

Deeply ironic that Wieber calls others "buffoon". He is the epitome of
buffoon.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

Oh I enjoy it occasionally.

Then why do you lie about suing them, or having them killed? That's a
strange reaction to something you "enjoy."

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

No, you didn't. There is no "list", and even if there were, the idea
that a shiftless dole-scrounging unemployable deadbeat like you would
know about it is too absurd to contemplate.

No "list" - settled.

Now if any of them wish to come visit me, you can be
assured the List is likely to be bypassed.

More bull****. Why on earth would you imagine people who are laughing
their heads off at you in Usenet would ever want to come visit you?

They have continually
demonstrated extreme hostility towards me over years..which can be
easily shown over and over again..and its quite legal to "use deadly
force, when my life or the life of another is in immediate danger"

Your life isn't in "danger", you ****ing lunatic. The thousands of
people who think you're a shiftless deadbeat buffoon are perfectly happy
to deride and belittle you from afar.

Now if deadly force is required..

Oh, **** off, you impotent clown.

It adds a certain flavor to life

Ah, the old "can't get a job because of my addiction to crazy" flavor.
You should suggest it to Ben and Jerry's.

Huh? I have a job.

Bull****. You have occasional make-shift work, but you don't have a job.

I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days.

No.

Not a great week,

It would be a *spectacular* week for you, if it were true, which of
course it isn't.

and
allows me to never forget certain individuals who will someday reap
their rewards..

Try fantasizing about something useful for a change. Better yet, stop
fantasizing... as if you could.

Fantasizing?

Yep. Here is a short list of a some of your fantasies:

* 264mph motorcycle ride
* one-handed pull ups
* house at 1900+ feet elevation
* "2500 drug dealers" put in prison during 2/3/"several"/5/8 years as
reserve deputy
* shooting ground squirrels at 200+ yards with handgun - headshots, too
* kicking light-bulbs off the ceiling
* "mercenary" work in southern Africa
* combat military activity in Vietnam
* "land contracts"

All of those are fantasies, aka lies.

But then..I do have a tinsey sadistic streak in my nature that I
usually keep tucked well away.

No, you display it all the time. Ask any HR person where you've
applied for a job. If they're candid they'll tell you they've seen it,
and it was cause for immediate disqualification.

Really? Ive talked to a dozen or so.

A lie.

I never get hired, because Im too old.

Another lie. You never get hired because you aren't getting any
interviews. Why on earth would the highly respected CEO of "Coyote
Engineering" be going on job interviews, anyway?

So you are saying that HR is lying then?

No, we're saying you are lying, because you are, 100% of the time.

I let certain of the freaks suckle on
it occasionally.

It certainly is more moderate than taking a few days off and going and
killing them as artfully as I can think up...no?

That's like saying that dumpster diving is more moderate than flying
to any of these. http://tinyurl.com/ybdjg9wb

Flying to foreign restaurants? Whatever for? I can get good eats
close at hand without spending thousands of dollars for a meal. Id
rather spend it on things that dont get **** out in a couple hours.
Wouldnt you?

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason.

Yes, because it is inconceivable that someone with as many skills and
broad experience as you claim to have could ever find himself reduced to
doing it. No one who digs through dumpsters for food in his 50s and 60s
was ever a big success and then experienced an abrupt fall - a person
digging through dumpsters for food in his 50s and 60s was a colossal
failure 30-40 years earlier and never improved.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:22:53 -0700, Gregory D Gadson
wrote:

The lies about dumpster-diving are just more image burnishing. You'd be
tempted to think, "how does bragging about dumpster diving burnish one's
image?", and that's what I initially thought, too, but not for long.
It's another example of how resourceful he wants people to believe he
is. You and I? We'd be lucky to find a few edible scraps every third
or fourth day, but not the Mighty Mark Wieber! Oh, *hell* no - he was
able to find enough in one dive to feed his entire family plus a pack of
mangy dogs for two full weeks. Wieber has it all planned out so that
when we experience TEOTWAWKI, he and his family will be living like
survivalist Rockefellers.

He believes he's a great writer, and his habit is to dramatize
chuckle his character in his stories. Love of his life dying in his
arms, teaching gangbangers how to shoot, subject of IQ articles, spent
a huge fortune trying to save his son, boar hunting with a spear, too
many combat medals to keep track of, etc. If only he could stand back
and look at the big picture, and see the absurdity of it all. Maybe
then he'd stop trying to fix the past credibility destruction by
amping up the volume.