Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_5_] Rudy Canoza[_5_] is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On 10/20/2017 8:09 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:59:07 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont see me starting flame wars. I only respond to personal
attacks..or attackers.

What makes you think you have to respond? Serious personal insecurity
perhaps? All you do is lower yourself to their level. Remember the
old saying about never wrestling a pig? Both of you get dirty and he
enjoys it.

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

In the past 36 hours, Gunner (the real one) has initiated and
cross-posted 8 provocative messages, intended to stir up ****.

You're talking to one of the word offenders, John, and the guy who
started the cross-posting **** on RCM around 15 years ago.

Yes, and his cross-posts are the only reason I ever encountered this
group in the first place.